Comprehensive Pharmacy Services

Comprehensive Pharmacy Services Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for.
Manager of Operations and Logistics (Current Employee), Tewksbury, MAAugust 18, 2014
A typical day at our pharmacy distribution center was very fast paced and never the same two days in a row. That is what I enjoyed most about my position that it was continually challenging me and my skills. It required me to be better and grow with the company to manage change while maintaining employee moral.
horrible place
No comment (Former Employee), phoenix, azJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no future and boring
This place is very horrible I am surprised they passed inspection. There is no management there the nurse manager has the power to fire techs. It's a small dirty room where you are working at. Waist of time no future there. My suggestion is get experience there and leave while this place still has the contract with valley hospital.
Bad management and limited resources
In pharmacy dept (Former Employee), ChicagoApril 24, 2014
Pros: pay is ok
Cons: poor management style
This company doesn't have all the resources they say they do. The management is poor. They don't really care to give direction . They manage by email so they can stay in their office. You may see them once or twice a year. On the plus side it's a nice work like balance and pay is ok.
the summary isnthe truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!!!
guess (Former Employee), bostonApril 8, 2014
Pros: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Cons: pay, working conditions, disrespect and threats of termination daily.
working for this company is the worst mistake a pharmacist can
make.it is poorly run and the management is awful and do not care about the staff.however if you want to experience hot fires of hell work there. the management will eat you up and the spit you out, and then throw you out into the street,

i am one of the few that left on my own 2 feet
Hightly Analytical, review workfolow processes, write policies and procedures, Insure State and Federal Compliance
Corporate Director of Pharmacy (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 19, 2013
Pros: interface with many hospital ceo, s
Cons: travel 100%
A typical week start on a plane and ends coming home on a plane.
Co-workers have to be trained by me.
Upper management at accounts are very supportive.
Hardest part of my job is staff management. Reviewing job descriptions and changing staff duties or accessing their suitability of their jobs. Change is hard for most people.
Enjoyable part of job is meeting new people all over the country.
productive fast paced work environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Tewksbury, MAAugust 1, 2013
Pros: great management, and employees, learned alot
Cons: short breaks due to high work load
The work was fast paced. I learned many necessary skills that I can carry over to other jobs. The Management was great and very staff oriented. All the co-workers were great and always willing to help others. The hardest part of the job was the work load, but it was very rewarding. I enjoyed all the people I met and the skills that I learned to carry over to the workforce.
Horrible company, don't waste your time
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, MNMay 4, 2013
Pros: you only have to see your unethical, worthless supervisor/boss every once in a while
Cons: too many to list
Management is unprofessional and rude. They will tell you what they want to hear to get you hired, then, change everything once hired. They don't have the resources they say they do. Unethical, uneducated and very frustrating to work with. They will have you fix problems and straighten a pharmacy up, then cut you loose. I would avoid this company at all costs!! Good luck in your job search.

About Comprehensive Pharmacy Services

Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS) is the nation's largest provider of specialty pharmacy services to more than 450 hospital – Read more