The A&D Market Manager will develop and implement market strategy, promote brand and product solutions to targeted architectural and design firms, and building key relationships with design principles and senior designers to develop sales. Our client is a top provider of innovative wall and surface materials as well as numerous other products. Together we are looking for experienced architectural project focused sales professional to join this rapidly growing international sales organization
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the A&D sales strategy to meet regional business objectives and sales goals.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key influencers and specifiers at target firms.
- Educate the A&D community about our approach and our products in order to generate leads that will lead to sales opportunities. Activities may include lunch & learns, presentations, showroom tours, attendance at relevant A&D related activities, and participation in industry associations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- Minimum 4 years work experience in an A&D and/or industry environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the Contract market in the Atlanta area specifically the A&D community.
- Strong computer skills and experience using MS Office Products.
- Well-developed communication, creative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to present to large groups and deliver professional and effective information.
Full salary and benefits package, uncapped commission, an existing client base, and more leads than we can currently handle, make this an extraordinary opportunity for the right individual.