The vision of CompuVision Systems Inc. is to become the leading IT business solutions provider employing the best people and providing superior customer value. We accomplish this vision by having a proactive management style, showing compassion to our employees needs and by providing the following benefits to tailor their diverse lifestyles: Superior Health & Dental Benefit Plan and Work/Life Balance.
CompuVision is currently looking for a full-time Field Service Technician in Freeport, TX. Responsibilities include, tape backup, troubleshooting and repair of workstation, server, network and printers at a chemical plant. Equipment to be serviced includes Xerox, HP and Lexmark printers and IBM workstations. Applicant must provide own transportation and be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
Special skills, knowledge and ability:
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant IT experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Proficient with standard Office Suite of Applications
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must posses your own vehicle, valid driver’s license and appropriate business-class insurance
- Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline preferred
- A+ Certification (preferred)
If you think you have what it takes to become an integral part of a dynamic team, please apply directly at: www.CompuVision.biz/careers