CompuCom

CompuCom Employee Reviews

Great work environment...very hard to get things done within the company
SENIOR ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 16, 2015
Large company with a lot of moving pieces that don't know what the other pieces are doing. Getting the different legs of the company to cooperate is a huge issue.
Good company
Server Support Analyst (Current Employee), AnalystMay 13, 2015
Pros: excellent training
Cons: stability
I love the job and managers i work for. Great people and excellent managers. Hopefully they'll expand their scope in the future.
*shruggz*
Service Desk Tech (Current Employee), DallasMay 12, 2015
Pros: looks good a you're resume
Cons: management is not professional, micro manage, no advancement, benefits are no longer good, pay is very low for a Help desk position
a great place to have on you're resume, nothing more, management knows very little and offer no help, very little to no advancement

i recommend to get in, learn as much as you can and find somthing with better pay
About my Work life
SR. ETL Developer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 11, 2015
I like to learn new things everyday and Don't matter if some days are easy. I love working in a team where people are supportive. I am always a good team member and always make good relation with everyone that i have worked with.
Regarding work, i like to take new challenges and will work hard to achieve them.
Great entry level company
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great communication between management and field techs
Cons: low pay
Good starting platform company for anyone breaking into the IT field. This job requires a lot of self-discipline as it is by nature a remote position so professionalism must be carried with high standards.
Decent
Systems Suppose Tech (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARMay 11, 2015
Pros: teamwork
Cons: contract
overall work was nice. but the chance of losing your contract is always a risk. great work environment and my team was great. hardest part of the job was adapting to changes and knowing that your contact could end. enjoyable was all the stuff that i learned.
No solid benefits for working here.
Field Technician (Current Employee), NHMay 10, 2015
A lot of travel on your personal vehicle, low compensation for travel, feel like you are always being watched as you have to account for every second of your down time.
Great entry-level opportunity, poor management oversight
Systems Engineer (Entry-Level) (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 7, 2015
Pros: Training and benefits
Cons: Absent Management, unsupervised newly hired.
The company provided a great entry-level job opportunity with extensive job-related and value-added training. Management supervision over new resources was minimal and disconnected. Very poor guidance provided on actual projects execution and direction.
Flexible Schedule
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Kissimmee, Fla.May 4, 2015
Pros: Miles are Paid
Cons: Poor Management.
Nice Flexible Schedule. Good company to work for and Learn new things. The good thing is that you do something different in IT and you learn Multiple things.
CompuCom
Server atapirs Administrator (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARMay 4, 2015
This is a good place to work if you require flexibility, multiple shifts and various days. I have enjoed working for CompuCom.
Ticketing management (Current Employee), Warner Bros studios BurbankMay 1, 2015
A great company to which I was able to excel in both my technical skills and personal skills. And further my base knowledge on how the technical field works in any work force. And how important it is in all aspects of job fields.
Decent Company
Computer Technician (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Reno, NVApril 30, 2015
The Work was pretty easy to handle, unpackage and set up pcs and card readers. although the company never called me back for more work, i still think theyre pretty decent
Right Opportunity, Wrong Timing
Team Lead / Supervisor (Former Employee), Beaverton, OregonApril 29, 2015
Started down the management track by taking a supervisory role onsite at a "sports apparel" company in Beaverton, but was subbed under the company which had the IT contract.. and lost it after the RFP came back.. so we were out. The job itself was fine as was my boss.
Mediocre contract company
Network Support Specialist Level 1 (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARApril 29, 2015
Pros: Great people.
Cons: Poor management.
The people I work with here on the desk are simply amazing, and the general atmosphere is supportive. I love it here from that perspective.

The management is unorganized, has no vision, and seems to only really connect with the team when there's something wrong. There is no forward looking direction for the team.

The pay is sub-par. The job is intensive, demanding, and stressful. The only thing that makes it bearable are the other L1 techs.
Constantly changing and demanding world of IT
Tech Support Agent (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARApril 27, 2015
Enjoyed working with the people on my team, the job functions I perform are challenging and entertaining at times. I have grown and learned a lot from this company and will continue to pursue a career in the IT field due to my experience with the company
Decent co-workers, no real advancement
L2 support (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARApril 25, 2015
You will learn an ok amount and you can move around a little bit but this is really a stepping stone unless you plan to be with them for 8 years or more.
Meeting people at the various stores was very exciting
Field Technician (Former Employee), Central New YorkApril 24, 2015
Pros: The free training to get computer certifications
Cons: The pay was a little lower than I expected with the skills that I have.
I maintained computers,registers, printers and networks at ten store locations. Also, learned how to troubleshoot network connectivity on fiber network using laser lighting and other various tools. I worked alone and my manager was out of state so I did not converse with him regularly.
Hardest part of the job was that you didn't no what to expect when you arrived at the store. You might be swamped with work or not busy at all. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are meeting with nice people for the most part.
Good starting point
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 20, 2015
Good place to gain experience, great work/life balance, mileage reimbursement is always a plus, you also can train quite a bit

Cons would be there is no sense of job security at all. For field service 40 hours is not guaranteed
Execellent enviroment
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 19, 2015
Pros: Benefits, environment, management
I worked in this Compucom for over a year, they bought Getronics in America which is where I spent most of my working years.
Depending of contract, hours are flexible, excellent benefits and most of managers are really nice and professional. Strict but nice. They encourage to keep up to date on your technical skills. They keep up to date on reviews, not always a raise but they pay is not that bad and they try to balance the work load for employees.
Work Efficient....
Service Technician (Current Employee), Richmond, VirigniaApril 19, 2015
Pros: Great company to work for.....
Cons: Demand too much training in a short time
Boss are understanding, acknowledge when you do a good job with compensation and email annoucements. Helpful to any diffcult clients and support their employees in all demands. You must be A+ certfied and networking ability.

About CompuCom

Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard – Read more

CompuCom Salaries