CompuCom Employee Reviews in United States

Overall Good
Desktop Service Support (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 22, 2016
OJT. Usually if you need to understand something new then management & supervisor attitude is 'Figure it out on your own'. The people are nice to work with. Though some of the PC people have a few more liberties than the rest of people.

Somewhat chaotic and lopsided work assignments. Management often has a good command of getting to the next big step.

A good company to work for.
It is a nice basic NOC with some good people
Network Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 20, 2016
I like working at Compucom. I am able to learn a number of networking subjects. I would wish the pay was a little bit higher , but that was the only negative thing I had about the job.
Low pay/Poor Management
Computer Configuration Technician (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 19, 2016
No room for advancement, you are expected to work for the same wage years on end. Management lacks acknowledging employees for work.
laid back
Installer Telcom (Former Employee) –  usaApril 19, 2016
a very slow pace enviroment, friendly and good to work for if yo are a beginner inthe telecom field, I trainned a few good people here.
Pros
frienly
Cons
low pay
One time fun workplace
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Paulsboro, NJApril 13, 2016
new management with an unclear direction of the future. one day slow then one day busy. company morale is down due to no merit increase over the past 5 years or so.
Pros
work hours and PTO are good
Cons
high health benifets, no raises, future work???
Good place to learn and work
Systems Integration Spec (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 11, 2016
Great learning environment, fast paced and exciting opportunities. New technology and ideas which make work interesting and fast paced environment so work day is always interesting.
Pros
great team, dedicated, talented team
great for IT Starters
Incident Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2016
If your looking for an entry level job then this is a good place to work. The Opportunities for advancement and security are not favorable
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Poor pay, poor advancement, poor job security
Good Job
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2016
Great place to work for someone starting out in the Information Technology field.

Trouble shooting Ipad, Iphone, and Outlook emails for clients.
Pros
Learn a lot
Cons
There is none
Worked with Progress Software
Programming Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 31, 2016
I worked maintenance and enhancements on older software packages, in the GUI and CHUI environment. I also wrote many new independent programs to help fix and clean up problems as they appear.
It's a Warehouse Job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHMarch 30, 2016
They get you hooked in with flashy lines like "IT Solutions Provider," and "we work with computers." But you are a warehouse worker, and nothing more than a manual laborer that can be replaced at any time. Good for the company, not so good for the worker. Limited opportunities for advancements paired with an even limited amount of management skills from the management staff.The pay is uneven, even among the lowest levels. The seasoned workers make less than the new hires. At the end of the day, you get a paycheck.
Pros
Cons
Minimal breaks, the healthcare, Management
A mess of a Company
Program Mngmt Team Lead & Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMarch 29, 2016
Pay and benefits were good. Got to work from home when I needed to. Management is clueless. There's no formal training. Just a figure it out attitude.
Intelligent work environment with a diverse culture
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 25, 2016
A great place to start a career and build experience in the filed. Management is friendly and promotes very good teamwork. GE is place of innovation and culture. New ideas are being created with a diverse group of people. It was a good mixture of fun and business. The customers I helped were very polite for the most part and seemed to always appreciate the help they were receiving.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Ability to advance
Company
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2016
The company is service desk call center in Dallas with over 300 agents. The center has a workout facility and cafe. I have learned call center reporting.
Pros
Workout center
Cons
Moving out of Dallas
unhappy
Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Peapack, NJMarch 23, 2016
very unhappy with CEO's ways with running company and benifiting higher management and not the people who actually work on the sites they are contracted to cover
Service desk is closing in this location
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2016
I liked working at CompuCom and they are not a bad company, the management system needs work as there is virtually no communication between workers and managers, they also are closing the service desk in dallas in july so I would not apply, everyone is leaving like I did because it is a sinking ship
Great Job with lots of responsibility. Limited advancement
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 21, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company and started out with company supplied tools, laptop, and a company furnished work van. By the end of the contract the company had taken back all of the company perks and we were instead switched to a use our own car program and paid a mileage reimbursment. Gradually the company went downhill until the contract closed
Work with a great team and enjoyable work environment
Deskside Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMarch 16, 2016
I have worked at Honda for close to 10 years. I started originally moving boxes in the warehouse and have worked my way up to IT Support Coordinator. Seems I may have reached a point where growth may no longer be available and I am not being challenged enough. This position has given me the opportunity to become a leader for my support team across the US and has also given me the ability to learn how to provide great customer/end user support. I have worked with my team for the majority of my time here at Honda. They are not only co-workers but also good friend. I am very lucky to have such a great team of dedicated people. The part of this job that provides the most satisfaction to me is the ability to provide great service and surpass customer/end user expectations.
Pros
Close to home, Hour lunch, Cafeteria on site
Not a good place to work
Project Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 11, 2016
Pay was competitive, management was lousy, all jobs were outsourced, relocate often with short notice, will let people go after project was completed
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Job security
Enjoyed 13.5 years at CompuCom.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 9, 2016
CompuCom allowed me to flourish in the direction I wanted to take my career. I moved up in the company quickly and enjoyed the people and atmosphere.
Pros
Worked remote from home.
Cons
Health benefits could have been better.
A company that put honor above money
Owner/Technician (Current Employee) –  Jasper, TNMarch 7, 2016
I must say there are not many companies like Compucom Secure. It is one of the few companies that is more concerned about the ethics and honor of doing business than generating revenue at any means. Their philosophy is one that many companies should accept. They ae concerned about turning a profit but they believe that if you maintain a high level of ethics that the money will be there and you will not have any trouble going to sleep at night as you will know you did everything right.
Pros
tremendous morale support for employees
Cons
if it is a con but they will refuse work if it does not meet their guidelines of ethics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompuCom. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8