CompuNet Clinical Laboratories

CompuNet Clinical Laboratories Employer Reviews

Mediator
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Moraine, OHJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: holiday meals
Cons: no breaks/lunch
Within the #9 Years that I was employed by CompuNet, I developed a Confident Routine while being a Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant, I became an asset within the Company. My Professional & Motivating Skills has prepared me to move on. My Total Phlebotomy Years of Experience consists of #13 yrs. During Shift Change, daily communication was a must before & – more... after the shift would start. I completed assigned tasks during my shift and would stay over if needed. In addition too, covering shortage of staff on different shifts routinely. The most enjoyable part of my job was my Positive Responses within work that needed to be done on a timely and continuous basis. I work great with my Co-Workers.... The hardest part of my job was having to manipulate information. Being a Specimen Processor became very difficult since training was not offered originally. Troubleshooting became a daily Activity. As well as having to balance out all communication skills at hand.... – less
Prductive
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 8, 2013
Long 10 hour days but my co-workers are awesome to work with which makes the day go by fast sometimes. The hardest part of the job is when the patients express how much they dislike you but you learn to get over it because at the end of the day its your job to make sure the patient comes first.
ok
Site Coordinator (Former Employee), Moraine, OHOctober 29, 2013
Great place to work, be prepared however if you think you will be in one place a day, you could be 3 different PSC's a day.
Busy hospital environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Dayton,OhioSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: customers and patients
Cons: short lunches and compensation
A typical day can be very busy with little to no down time. Management can be very demanding and they are most of the problems. Managements open door policy means everyone knows. Co-workers are very knowledgeable and helpful. Getting attached to the patients and then they pass away.
Most enjoyable is being able to help others.
Great Place to Work
Technical Assistant (Current Employee), Moraine, OhioFebruary 18, 2013
I help Cytotechnologists in diagnosing specimens for cancer or other abnormalities by preparing slides. I enjoy being a part of the process that helps give accurate treatments.
productive and interesting place to work
Phlebotomist/Processor (Former Employee), Moraine, OHDecember 13, 2012
Pros: hard workers, free lunches during the holidays, team work from third shift
Cons: too many chiefs not enough indians, way too many call-offs that were not all legit, being under staffed
The company is a actually a good company to work for and also learn from. I learned over the years of being there how to be more professional. I also learned how to handle my bad situations in a more professional mannerism. They also taught me how to be a good leader and be able to teach others the knowledge i have so that they can suceed i the company – more... as well. Yes we were understaffed alot on third shift and it did bother us but that also taught me and my coworkers how to work as a team which i love to do.Working as a team with my co workers was fun and made a bad situation look not so bad. – less
Good Overall Organization
Histotechnologist/Pathologist's Assistant (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioApril 1, 2012
Pros: everything!
Cons: i moved, otherwise i would still work there
Management cared about the patients and their employees, paid for education, room and board, stipened and signed contract for 3 years, began my career here and still keep in tough with my mentor.

About CompuNet Clinical Laboratories

If you're a Daytonian in need of a cholesterol check, CompuNet Clinical Laboratories has a vial with your name on it. The company – Read more