Computech Corporation

Computech Corporation Employer Reviews

Productive, Team Work, Great Mangement Team
IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2014
 Midrange, Mainframe, and Storage Infrastructure Solutions; help LOB/BTG effectively manage their data so they can identify and reduce growing data related risk, both legal and operational, and implement data management solutions that will lead to significant reductions in data storage cost
 Serve as customer liaison; provide services to help application – more... owners manage their data (structured/ unstructured/mid range and main frame) throughout the entire data lifecycle, from inception to obsolescence and defensible deletion
 Analyze information, incorporate business needs, and manage implemented solutions in conjunction with the Senior Mgmt Team
 Actively manage project timelines, project expenses/financials (budget, actual, etc.), resource allocations, risk mitigation and contingency planning processes and notify the PMO and Project Sponsor when issues arise and develop
 Provide consistent and comprehensive Status Reports, Matrix’s, and other Project Updates
 Complete end to end planning, implementation, training and adoption across the enterprise, technology, operations and support functions.
 Develop project plans and provide direction and support to the project teams
 Manage the project communication plan, provide regular reports, dashboards and presentation materials regarding project status, deliverables, milestones, project phase reviews, issues and risks, etc. – less
Enjoyed leading this company to become successful.
Owner (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYMay 15, 2014
Grew this company to excellent revenue, had wonderful employees who contributed to the success of the company.
Customer Engineer for NCR Corporation, (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 28, 2014
They work their employees off the clock. They do not value their employees.
stressfull
Police Dispatcher (Current Employee), Detroit,MichiganApril 22, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: supervision
stressfull have to relocate................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Great for Students
Entry Level Programmer (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 19, 2014
They allow flexible schedule for student which is great. Payment is ok for students
Very fun environment!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 30, 2013
This was a great company to work for, i really enjoyed working here!
Not professional
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Palmdale, CANovember 26, 2013
This job was not at all professional.
I was only there a month and had decided to leave.
The office for 15+ people was extremely small, including a "break room" in the same office. The windows were never cracked and the employees were allowed to smoke inside the building.
Set up with grade school style desks and a phone, you sat shoulder to shoulder – more... with another as you tried to make your calls.
The checks were NOT sent out, but signed by the "manager" in the tiny office. Often not paid for all commissions made. – less
Racist place
Recruiter (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 18, 2013
This company is very racist. They will only hire you if you are Indian or white. I was one of two Black women and I got fired recently. The management changes a lot. The turn over rate is awful as well. I have seen a lot of people come and go in my time there. There were no benefits or PTO. There is no room for job advancement. I was in the same position – more... for two years. It's very stressful and there is not any support. – less
workspace very productive and adorable
Technician (Current Employee), ConakryJune 4, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I worked Monday to Friday
I learned to work quickly and under pressure
management is ensured by the Director General
All my colleagues were sympatiquesavec me
the hardest part of the job is the concentration
the most enjoyable part of the job is when the customer comes retrieve his camera in good condition
bad temp campany
❸ Factory Associate (Former Employee), tampa floridaMay 25, 2013
Pros: hard to trust.
Cons: never met in person
Horrible work environment. Couldnt see myself work for this company or referring anyone to it. very hard to trust. over craigslist and the owner sounds like he is from over seas.
Project Manager
General Manager (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 12, 2013
Responsible for the oversight of Help Desk operations including monitoring, tracking and prioritization of service issues. Ensure all phases of computer support including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked and resolved.
Prepare project – more... plans on assigned projects and lead or supervise assigned projects to completion in a professional and timely manner, according to IT standards and methodologies.
Remain current in computer operations technology support concepts and provide input to strategy for adoption. – less
Account Management
Business Account Manager (Former Employee), Bingham Farms, MIDecember 27, 2012
Pros: friendly management
Cons: below average compensation and no benefits offered
A below Avergae company that does not provide benefits and does not pay well.
Good company
Junior Recruiter/Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJune 20, 2012
The employees at this company are hard workers and very nice. I learned many valuable experiences, such as what it is like to work in a fast-paced environment. The most enjoyable part was learning and understanding the business world.
Fun but very formal work environment.
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee), De Pere, WIApril 29, 2012
I worked closely with IT department to develop customer websites. Other duties included developing sell sheets and flyers for seminars. The staff was nice and I enjoyed much of the work.
Average working condition
Faculty (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 16, 2014
Average working condition
Little political
More of a teaching work
A Mid level company
IT Executive (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 22, 2013
Cons: no benefits or concern of company towards employees
IT recruitment and management - learnt
work environment not very friendly , politics involved.
enjoyable part is staffing
Productive day
IT Technician (Current Employee), Pietermaritzburg, ZNJuly 16, 2013
Pros: exam vouchers
Cons: sunday shifts
Clients normally walk in to our workplace with sad faces because of their broken computer, laptops or nachines and they would leave with a smile on their face and that encourages me to look up to new heights.
As much as my management is strict on meeting deadlines but when the job is welldone they compliment and show gratitude.
I enjoy working out and – more... doing onsite services, I love dealing with clients and doing solving challenging problems. – less
El ambiente de trabajo fue excelente!!
Asesora comercial (Former Employee), Manantial, TJanuary 23, 2014
Computech, me permitìo adquirir muchos conocimientos en informàtica, que es algo que hoy en dìa es super necesario en cualquier trabajo.
tranquilo
auxiliar administrativo (Former Employee), Curitiba, PROctober 16, 2013
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: longe da minha residência
bons colegas de trabalho, foi um ótimo lugar para trabalhar