Computech Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

The work place was very enjoyable, due to the personnel.
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAFebruary 4, 2016
It was a challenging job. We worked mostly with ATM machines. We would triage parts and identify problems. Then, we would follow through with SOP and disburse failed parts. My co-workers were knowledgeable and we always worked as a team.
Pros
I worked the day shift.
Cons
Company did not offer healthcare or other benefits.
Great place to work.
Quality Control Inspection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAOctober 14, 2015
Great place to work. Upper management - worked well with everyone. My job as Supervisor Quality Engineering/Technician
was rewarding. Performed quality control (mainly ATM machines)
inspections, passed or failed parts (entered pictures of defective parts, etc into computer. Had great report with co-workers.
Department closed due to work slowdown.
Pros
12 miles from my home, fair wages
Cons
was not offered healthcare benefits since was working as a contractor to this company
Contract position
LVL 3 Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2016
performed LVL3 work. Assign tickets, help co-workers and LVL2 techs. System checks twice daily. Contractor for Toyota Motor Manufacturing. network, servers, phone system and printers.
Pros
pay check
Cons
no benefits
NCR Point Of Sale-Customer Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2016
This position is a contract position with NCR. I was very happy with the process and the level of communication that I have had from the beginning to now. I have never had any payroll issues and representatives of the company have checked with me every 2 mos. to communicate with me and see how the job was coming along.
Handled payroll tax and bebefits processing
ERP Consultant / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 4, 2016
Good company and communications. Easier than being independent. Holidays and vacations need to be negotiated with client company.
Challenging work, with a great crew.
CE Contractor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 29, 2016
I am a Independent Contractor for Computech working for NCR. I have never meet my employer. I start my day with a phone conference with other field technicians. We discuss today's work and past work issues. I receive my work orders via mobile device. I proceed to run each call in a manner I see best.
Racist place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 18, 2013
This company is very racist. They will only hire you if you are Indian or white. I was one of two Black women and I got fired recently. The management changes a lot. The turn over rate is awful as well. I have seen a lot of people come and go in my time there. There were no benefits or PTO. There is no room for job advancement. I was in the same position for two years. It's very stressful and there is not any support.
Fun place to work
Customer Engineer/Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 23, 2015
Great place to work. Great co-workers. Easy to learn job. Get to meet new people almost everyday. Enjoyment of the day working in the field.
A job were you can apply your knowledge and learn more as you go.
Computer Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, INJune 23, 2015
A variety of PC problems every day,with very personal requirements from Customers, making our job challenging new approaches/fixes to please the end user, always learning new techniques and applying new technologies that came out, having total support from Management, and good work environment for employees, always, been a team player, although, the hard part is to finish all the work in a little time, in this job, you cant rush, and is rewarding to see a happy Customer, when they thou that all was lost, we rescued all .
Pros
Always learnning something new.
Cons
Spending a lot of time to fix anything (have to).
Overview of my occupational endeavors
Customer Engineer (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 29, 2015
My resume highlights over ten years of professional IT experiences in all facets of IT.

In a typical day: I would layout the days projects.
What I learned: How to utilize time better
Management: Always confirm that I have completed projects on time and on schedule
CO-Workers: Try to be a team lead when possible
Hardest part of job: anticipating what to do next
Most enjoyable part of job: learning something new
Pros
Learning from other team members
Cons
team members who do not function as part of the team
A Mid level company
IT Executive (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 22, 2013
IT recruitment and management - learnt
work environment not very friendly , politics involved.
enjoyable part is staffing
Cons
no benefits or concern of company towards employees
Account Management
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIDecember 27, 2012
A below Avergae company that does not provide benefits and does not pay well.
Pros
friendly management
Cons
below average compensation and no benefits offered
Team playing environment
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJune 16, 2015
Team playing environment with an outstanding management team where learning the duties of the job are simplified during on the job training.
Pros
working together as a team making the work load equally shared
Cons
short breaks
Good peer personalities
CUSTOMER ENGINEER I (Former Employee) –  East Coast based in Jacksonville, Fl.February 10, 2015
Working at CompuCom Systems Inc. In Jacksonville Fl. has provided me the experience of working in the Point of Sales field as a Customer Engineer.
Training at CompuCom allows me to get the knowledge I need to keep up with the continuing changes as a Customer Engineer.
I work with Clients of CompuCom Systems Inc. That are genuinely in need of the services We provide to keep them up and running 24/7.
At CompuCom Systems Inc. I have learned that Support in any given situation is just a e-mail or phone call away. from peers to top level management. That's a good feeling.
Fast Paced and Friendly working environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 27, 2015
Update medical records,vital signs, blood draws, urinalysis, prepare rooms and assist midwives with exams.
I enjoy the variety of task daily and working as a team. Hardest part of job is over-scheduling patients.
Pros
Constant development of new skill set
Cons
Commute to and from work
Family Business, and great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 21, 2014
Assisted with opening and closing operations of business
Provided customer service support
I learned how to performed clerical duties including answering phones, faxing documents, scanning, copying and mailing documents and ordering products and parts for customers.
My brother inlaw ran and managed the store. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some of our customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me was repairing computer hardware and updating PC operating systems and Assisting with sales of laptop and desktop computers and printers and
Builting strong rapport with customers to establish cliental
Pros
free lunch and i learned a lot
Cons
people of low economic status so not much money came into the business
Project Manager
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 12, 2013
Responsible for the oversight of Help Desk operations including monitoring, tracking and prioritization of service issues. Ensure all phases of computer support including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked and resolved.
Prepare project plans on assigned projects and lead or supervise assigned projects to completion in a professional and timely manner, according to IT standards and methodologies.
Remain current in computer operations technology support concepts and provide input to strategy for adoption.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 8, 2014
Management is not there enough to give proper training/feedback. No formal orientation or training. When I started I was shown my desk and that was it.
Not professional
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CANovember 26, 2013
This job was not at all professional.
I was only there a month and had decided to leave.
The office for 15+ people was extremely small, including a "break room" in the same office. The windows were never cracked and the employees were allowed to smoke inside the building.
Set up with grade school style desks and a phone, you sat shoulder to shoulder with another as you tried to make your calls.
The checks were NOT sent out, but signed by the "manager" in the tiny office. Often not paid for all commissions made.
Productive, Team Work, Great Mangement Team
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2014
 Midrange, Mainframe, and Storage Infrastructure Solutions; help LOB/BTG effectively manage their data so they can identify and reduce growing data related risk, both legal and operational, and implement data management solutions that will lead to significant reductions in data storage cost
 Serve as customer liaison; provide services to help application owners manage their data (structured/ unstructured/mid range and main frame) throughout the entire data lifecycle, from inception to obsolescence and defensible deletion
 Analyze information, incorporate business needs, and manage implemented solutions in conjunction with the Senior Mgmt Team
 Actively manage project timelines, project expenses/financials (budget, actual, etc.), resource allocations, risk mitigation and contingency planning processes and notify the PMO and Project Sponsor when issues arise and develop
 Provide consistent and comprehensive Status Reports, Matrix’s, and other Project Updates
 Complete end to end planning, implementation, training and adoption across the enterprise, technology, operations and support functions.
 Develop project plans and provide direction and support to the project teams
 Manage the project communication plan, provide regular reports, dashboards and presentation materials regarding project status, deliverables, milestones, project phase reviews, issues and risks, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computech Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9