Computer Merchant, Ltd., The

Computer Merchant, Ltd., The Employee Reviews

contract employer - spent 3 months at computer services corp.
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Norwell, MAJune 5, 2015
7 am to 3pm shift. hand first level computer network questions for electric boat corp.
Hardest part of the job was answering questions as quickly as management required.
Not an enjoyable job.
Enjoyed working here, summer barbecues, family oriented owners
SR Network Administrator and Engineer (Former Employee), Norwell, MAJune 2, 2015
Supportive, successful, family owned corporation, that cared about their employees. Good benefits, bonus programs, and company sponsored activities. Familial environment, made it enjoyable to work there
I would love to work on another project with the Computer Merchant, Ltd. again!
IT Project Coordinator/Head Technician (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 4, 2015
The recruiters and other staff work closely with their employees in every aspect of assigned roles. They truly care about their employees advancement and career goals.
Great Place to Work
Technical Recruiter/Account Executive New Business (Current Employee), Norwell, MAApril 7, 2015
I have the opportunity to got after new accounts and candidates in New EnglandIt was a great place to work.

For the past 8 years, I have been working in the recruiting industry as recruiter and as an account executive. Prior to that, I have over 8 years experience working as health insurance broker/benefits in both the fully insured and self funded marketplace. Both industry have been challenging and rewarding, I have had a great deal of success in them. I am looking for new challenges professionally.
Cool Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Irving TXApril 6, 2015
Nice place to work place with well known company for a temp to hire opportunity. Able to address any questions or concerns I may have in a timely manner. Decent pay and benefits. Would recommend people to apply here.
Great Staffing Agency
Data Processor Clerk (Former Employee), Irving, TexasFebruary 9, 2015
Always great support with any questions or concerns. Quality assignments that can be ultimately become permanent. I think it's a great employment agency and benefits are available.
Great Company
Business Analyst Professional (Former Employee), Norwell, MANovember 10, 2014
Pros: very resourceful company
My recruiter worked fast and helped place me with the right company.
The Computer Merchant is an excellent company to work for
Level 1 Build Technician (Former Employee), Norwell MAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: professional, kind fair, good compensation, great projects
The Computer Merchant is a fantastic company to work for, the assignments they place you at are excellent in the field of your particular skills, the compensation is good and the employees treat you very well. I can't say enough good things about The Computer Merchant
Fun, Learning curve
Computer Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: treated with respect
Cons: overwhelmed with work, temperary job
On any given day, I am given an old and a new computer. I am to transfer all the data from the old computer to the new computer. Then give it to the customer. I sit down with them and teach them how to use their new computer. After that, the customer takes the computer with all smiles.
The environment was a great experience to see people in the political arena.
IT Support (Former Employee), Norwell, MADecember 3, 2013
Pros: working at the us senate building.
Cons: a contractor with no job security.
A typical day consisted of trouble shooting on the computer, answer phone calls, and data entry. I learned how to trouble shoot computers. The management was not stable or clear at times, no one wanted to assume responsibility. I had a good repertoire with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was know who to go to when an issue occurred. The most enjoyable part of my job was working at the US Senate.
n/a
Contractor (Former Employee), Everywhere in FL.October 3, 2013
Pros: travel around.
Cons: never see your recuiter
Site to site work, never see my recruiter once. Just do the assignment no other information.
Great short term work.
PC Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 10, 2013
Pros: awesome pay, overtime
Cons: short term contract
Great pay, lots of overtime available on the project I was on. Short term contract work though, so no benefits.
TCML
Site Lead (Former Employee), various locationsMarch 4, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: not knowing where you will be working next
I enjoyed working for them. They are always willing to work with you as a person. I was a lead supervisor for many locations. Once they find a team they would let them work together. The hardest part was trying to talk on the phone while up on top of the equipment. I learn how to issue jobs out to people that i didn't know.
Great Company to work for
Windows Server Administrator (Former Employee), Norwell, MAFebruary 3, 2013
I've only been under their employment for a little whle but the staff were very professional and cared about their employees.
Worked as contractor for TCML
Project Manager Advisor - contractor (Current Employee), Cincinnati OhioOctober 1, 2012
Pros: they set me up on a contract, transition was easy
Cons: never heard from then again, when i started looking for a new contract
Contracted to Dell Systems to work on projects with Catholic Health Providers in Cincinnati.

Enjoyed my time at CHP would like to work projects with them again.

Never heard from TCML after the contract started
Never heard back from TCML when I informed them I needed to look for another contract.
Helpful Customer Service Agents
Desktop Support Technician/ Migration Technician (Former Employee), Still Water, MAJune 30, 2012
Pros: good place to work.
Cons: no long term assignments
Typicall Worked 8 to 9 hrs a day
Coworkers were friendly and willing to share their experiences ans skill.
I was able to learn and develope my skils as well
My assignment
IHR Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Norwell, MAJune 8, 2012
Everyone was extremely professional as well as helpful in helping me obtain a fulltime job.
Temporary IT Employment company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Norwell, MAMay 10, 2012
If you don't need steady employment, this company would be alright. Unfortunately, as I'm sure is true with most temp agencies, work is generally sporadic and short lived.
Great Company to work for with Amazing Support Team
Logistics Associate (Current Employee), Groton, CTSeptember 11, 2011
Pros: compassionate, fair wages
Cons: high expectations, no immediate health benefits
The Computer Merchant Ltd. is an organization of professionals and a wonderful resource team who offer clients great opportunities to work on assignments at quality Employers while simultaneously provide great supportive serves.

Computer Merchant, Ltd., The Salaries