Computer Science Corporation Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working with this company.
Electrical Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDApril 26, 2017
An enjoyable company to work for. Learned a lot from senior technicians to improve my skills of fabrication and installation of wiring harness assemblies.
Worthless Company
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 21, 2017
Mangers are inept at speaking with or to there employees about process or procedures. No one is held accountable for there actions, this includes employees leaving early or not showing up at all.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Everything, people, managers
A good place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, KYApril 11, 2017
Productive and fun place to work. Management was really nice to their employees. They had company picnics and prizes for perfect attendance. They had big dinners on Thanksgiving
Great Company
Configuration Management (CM) Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 10, 2017
Very helpful when it comes to customer projects. Willing to give you the things need to support and become successful with not only the customer but the company too.
Very production co to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 7, 2017
Computer Science is a insurance co as well as computer company. Being a customer service rep as well as Business Analyst I learn a lot about work ethics.
Joseph White
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AfgnanistanApril 6, 2017
: Operational create ideas into the structure and function of the organization. Consistently demonstrates motivated behaviors and inspires it in others.
If I had known then what I know now, I would have never accepted a position with this company.
Information Security Professional (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 1, 2017
At the risk of being terminated, I think it's time that I speak the truth about things at this point in my career and in my life in general. Working for this company, by far, has been the biggest waste of my career for the past 5-6 years!! It is my own fault that I have remained here as long as I have hoping that things would get better and change for the employees. Nothing that was promised during the initial interview for employment with this company has ever come to pass, it was all hype and lies. The management/ corporate structure of this company is not interested. in the least. to help it's employees advance in their careers whatsoever. They are strictly hands off and literally have said, "don't expect help from us in advancing your careers, it is entirely up to you". Yet, they insist on the top professional skills and commitments to their clients without the benefit of training analysts to provide that service. It is only through the sheer will and self-professionalism of the Analysts that there continues to be professional analysis and customer service to the client base. Plus, we haven't had an increase in salary, not even a COLA raise in over five years, while certain management types continue to collect high bonuses and pay raises.
Pros
Cons
Everything about it!!!!
Unorganized and very stressful work environment.
Insurance Representative (Current Employee) –  Blythewood, SCMarch 29, 2017
Management is very rude, there is no job security. The hardest part of the job is the management and what is expected of you. No one is ever in agreement with anything.
Overrated sweat shop
Principle Project Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 28, 2017
Beware, they will drop you like a hot potato if you client contract ends. No support what so ever. As long as your making them money they talk one tune and make the company sound good. But then if you complain for the client abusing you or ask you manager for help with something. It's like your annoying them asking for help.

My manager must have had a bi-polar disorder. One meeting he wanted to get together and meet for lunch one day, then next time he wouldn't even return my calls or respond when I needed help with an client issue.

They also didn't provide any raises even though they called record profits and I even had 2 awards from my client for my project...lol They also changed healthcare to requiring employees to play around 60%, with less coverage.

Look for a real company instead of a sugar coated headhunter.
Csc
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barbourville, KYMarch 27, 2017
Working a typical day is pretty good as they are very relaxed and give you the material needed to perform your work duties the only thing I would say that could be approved is the actual monitoring they can be a lot more helpful instead of being judemental and give positive advice to improve te CSR call performance
Pros
the pay, benifits and work enviroment being relaxed
Cons
the moitoring advisors are to picky and ned to give positve critics
good company
Human Resource Assistant -Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 22, 2017
Good people good place to work no complaints , friendly and fun place to work. Cared about employees and made sure that you were as one team and provide all skills needed.
Finance Transformation
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMarch 17, 2017
Lots of changes, different company from when first hired. I was able to work remotely 100%, the only benefit. Turn over was high, extremely challenging to find knowledgeable resources.
Fun learing environment
Site Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterson AFB, COMarch 15, 2017
Learned alot here from senior mechanics. Was able to attend factory training. ON going training was very helpful and plentiful. Management was very proactive.
Pros
Salary. Flexible schedule.
Cons
Overtime un planned on regular basis. Hard to man.
Fun place to work for and great people to work with.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2017
The atmosphere was wonderful and my co-workers were great to work with. We were like a family still to this day. My manager was great and extremely helpful and gave me opportunity for growth within our department.
It was great job a fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lompoc, CAMarch 13, 2017
I was the administrative assistant to the president of the copy. I did typing, timecards. Greeted clients. Set up for the company conferences and other various jobs
Pros
Great Red Velvet Cake
Cons
i had to move on
Project Accountant, now offshored
Associate Professional: Finance (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 12, 2017
After working with clients and Project Managers spanning all of North America and other departments around the world on a daily basis, the company decided to take a new direction. The Project Accounting department was moved completely offshore. The benefits were nicer than the pay itself. Teammates made an excellent work environment, if not always fully supported by fragmental management. The flattening of management over the past 5-10 years was sorely apparent and, as noted above, most was moved offshore along with the Project Accounting positions.
Pros
Great Benefits, on campus workout room
Cons
Lack of management backing/support, minimal pay
Systems Analyst
Senior System Analyst (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 12, 2017
Consulting company supporting IT in Healthcare. Lots of opportunities for advancement, change of scenery, even shifting to a different service line is made available to all employees.
Pros
Educational benefits and training are excellent
Cons
Poor outsourcing representation. Can't hold a contract
Good place to learn - volatile environment sometimes
Engineer - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMarch 6, 2017
QA not always a top priority. Occasional layoffs. Focus on employee development could be stronger. Limited focus on standards, even company standards and guides. Again not always a priority.
workplace is always a fun area for me
Associate Professional (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 5, 2017
My day used to start with coffee with my teammates. Then work with my client. I used to chatting with my client and work simultaneously. After my office hours, I used to play billiards with my friends.
This is how I enjoyed my work at CSC.
Pros
Free coffee, no time constraints
Cons
less hike
good company
Automation Testing (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 1, 2017
CSRA's 18,000+ smart, talented individuals are making a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Together, we are committed to a stronger and better future for America through next-generation thinking made real today.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computer Science Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Computer Science Corporation Reviews by Location