Computer Science Corporation

Computer Science Corporation Employee Reviews

Best Job
Simulator Flight Technician (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: learn
One of the best job I have ever had, my co-workers there was helpful and would be willing to tech and show you how the flight simulation field works.
Excelent place to work.
General Clerk III (Former Employee), Hunter Army Airfield, GASeptember 10, 2014
A typical day consisted of interacting with employees and assisting with their needs.
Fun place to work, the employees are like family!
Senior Leader (Current Employee), FORT HOOD, TXSeptember 8, 2014
A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"A great place to work when you are in "The GREAT Place"
Great Place to work for
Helpdesk Technician Sr. Analyst (Former Employee), Coppell, TXSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: holidays food was provided
answering phone calls from clients
Managing Active Directory,
Mgmt we all got along
Coworkers were like a family
coming back to work in the office from working remote for 2yrs
being back with my coworkers
N/A
Team Lead - Accounting (Current Employee), Blythewood, SCSeptember 2, 2014
I would rather not give my opinion. I am still employed and I have my familt yo think about.
I dont want to review
Senior Network Technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2014
Nothing. I do not wish to post anything to review for this company. Anything anyone wishes to ask, they can ask me. I will not post anything online.
Very Productive,family oriented and the best place to workWould
Data Entry Clark/Credit and Collection (Former Employee), Waltham, MAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: lots of good treats for employees, good insurance package
Cons: really can think of any!!!
Would recommend CS to any one that love Friendly, heartwarming productive place to work, very team oriented, which leads to hug growth to the Firm, I really do missed Computer Science Corp.
A typical day at work
ASSET MANAGEMENT PROF (Current Employee), Meeker, COAugust 19, 2014
Pros: working from home
I work server work orders as they come into my queue for decommissioning, adding or updating the info in Remedy database. I work with a strong team of co-workers. I enjoy my job.
OK place to work if you like call centers
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TXAugust 18, 2014
Cons: everything
IT call center sweatshop.

Management was all a group of friends.
Good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Solon, OHAugust 15, 2014
Did spend much time at this employer, I was laid off. Wish I had more time to learn more about the company.
Good company to work for
Senior UNIX Admin (Current Employee), Chalfont PAAugust 14, 2014
If you live near Pittsburgh PA or Coppell TX, this is a good company to work for
Good working environment
System Analyst (Professional-III) (Former Employee), DetroitJuly 25, 2014
Nice to work in healthy environment , good knowledge development
Workforce reduction and policy changes impacted work and life balance.
Senior Assistant: Claims Examiner (Former Employee), 2610 Wycliff Road Raleigh, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: co-workers have been the best part of the company.
Cons: no management interaction.
Needs management interaction and proper training. Company has lost focus on employee development. The hardest part is being micromanaged.
No comment
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Hanover MdJuly 15, 2014
Typical day at work consists of helping customer solve computer and password problems.

I have learned how to work on several computer systems to ehance my
ability to advance in the computer world.

Co-workers were good to work with.

There was nothing hard about my job because I have been doing this
type of work for many years.

The most enjoyable is meeting different people in the work force and
talking with people on the phone
Stable job with good people.
Incident Coordinator, Regional Lead (Current Employee), Newburgh, INJuly 7, 2014
I have had a series of great managers at CSC that really tried to look out for the hardest workers to make sure they were rewarded. Unfortunately the CSC office near me has closed.
Traditional and Solid
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Norco, CAJuly 5, 2014
CSC is a wonderful and solid company to work for. A typical day of work consists of a 8 hour schedule in which you are allowed much independence in what you are doing. Management is wonderful and understanding, and the people there are helpful and friendly. I most enjoy working with my colleagues; however the pace of the work can be a bit slow.
Fast paced front line IT support at Raytheon in Huntsville, Alabama
Client Services Supervisor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 30, 2014
Pros: continuous learning. great atmosphere.
Cons: the only cons would be not being in direct contact with my senior management.
I am the Site Manager for CSC supporting Raytheon. We provide the IT support for Desktop, Telephony, Video Conferencing and Network. I manage 3 Raytheon Facilities in Huntsville. I am continually learning and stongly believe in cross training. My management is located in Indiana. Most of my co-workers are remote at other sites across the Country. I enjoy being in the customer support field.
Call center with great atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Barbourville, KYJune 24, 2014
Pros: flexible shifts, nice break room, good co-workers
Cons: crowded work area
I was given the opportunity to work night shift while finishing my degree. I worked three 12-hour shifts during the week W-F nights. This let me have time for my family and to still be in school full time as well. The call volume here is pretty high so you stay busy almost constantly. This at least does help the day go by quicker. I was also trained to do emails which helped pass the time in the event that the call volume died down. I sat in a "bay" with multiple other people which sometimes made it hard to hear your caller and not to be distracted by others also answering calls. Overall the job is straight forward and as long as you've owned a computer, you can do it.
Structured environment
NICS Operator (Former Employee), Wheeling, WVJune 20, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: rigid managment
Cubicle farm with no chance of advancement. Typical call center environment.
Its an okay job but its starting to lack work and the hours are only first shift
Processor 1 (Current Employee), East Hartford, CT 06108June 20, 2014
Pros: good people, comfortable work atmosphere
Cons: no raises, 1st shift only, i need a third shift
A typical day at CSC is to be here at 7am - 4pm with two 15 minute breaks, and an hour lunch break "unpaid". I will come in and sort the life insurance correspondence into bins and piles to go upstairs to the company teams for them to work on. We have had many lay-offs leaving us with no on-site manager, and no on-site Human Resource Representative. My co-workers are okay, but because of the lack of work lately, we are all just turning into mindless zombies. We all preferred to be busy no sleepy. There is really nothing hard about the job except for figuring out vacation days between our very few co-workers.

Computer Science Corporation Salaries