Computer Science Corporation Employee Reviews

excellant job,
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, KYOctober 9, 2017
I loved my job there it helped lot of people salary was decent,
Paid holidays, vacation I loved being on first shift, we had great projects games comunication was good, I love my co workers we were great friends we helped each other,,It was great place to work and make friends and work
Pros
off on weekends, and holidays
Cons
work could be stressful when behind on quota having to work ot
Fast paced
Document Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 9, 2017
I enjoyed very much the work that I did at CSC. The work was not boring and each day brought a new set of challenges. Hours were long. My manager and the people I worked with were great.
Cons
too many hours
Great work place
Customer Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 7, 2017
The managers and staff all worked together to make the day very enjoyable. We never had to have special reason to do a pot luck. Talking to people around the world.
Pros
They closed the section I was working in.
Cons
Workers and Management.
means to an end
Aircraft Lead / Inspector (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 6, 2017
Computer Science Corporation won the contract where I had already been working. They came in a computer company thinking that they could work on aircraft. They were sadly mistaken. They changed everything we were doing which cause them to have a mass layoff and shortly after 2 years there were kicked out of contract
good opportunity for experience
Electronic Technician NVD (Current Employee) –  BagrāmOctober 6, 2017
good opportunity for experience, gained substantial knowledge and experience in networking, electronics, and troubleshooting multiple devices and electronic programs
Pros
experience and knowledge
Cons
deployed to various locations in harsh and combat environments
Very interesting place to work. No Teamwork or Management
Sub-Contractor, Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bath, MEOctober 5, 2017
My experience at CSC was hands on. There is no direction/management or onboarding. As a Contractor, you are expected to earn your salary from day one.
Pros
Working on Projects with Bath/Iron Works
Cons
Very poor management and organizational structure
CSC handles Goverment Contracts
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 4, 2017
First IT job, very relaxed. Work place was at Naval Air Station in Pensacola. First job experience working with COBOL, JCL, TSO.
Multiple mainframes; some IBM some UNIVAC.
Pros
close to home
Cons
not a lot of variety to work
Professional and knowledgeable.
Senior Computer Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 3, 2017
Working with CSC was fulfilling, exciting, and educational. Working in a work center that evolved around innovative and exceptional expertise in the field of 'Computer Network Analysis'. The leadership was outstanding in knowledge of particular subject matter and very helpful with analysis when needed. The co-workers all worked together and solved issues as succinct as possible without any hesitation. Working with people of such high caliber expertise was the most rewarding part of the job. The toughest part about the job was the minimal research needed and sometimes required to analyze an issue to a final conclusion.
Pros
Working with professionals
Cons
None that I can think of.
Computer Science Corporation
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Point Mugu, CASeptember 30, 2017
Because I was part of the team that kept electronic equipment in working order for computer monitoring of various electronic functions, each day was varied and interesting, as well as educational.
I learned how to fix equipment and how to do other similar actions that helped me to learn how to fix things, of which I found helpful to my logical mind.
The people I worked with were friendly and helpful in what we did and management was always right there when you needed them.
The hardest part of the job was trying to learn things faster than what I was doing, as I found there were so much to learn even when I thought I'd learned everything already.
The most enjoyable part of the job was taking an active part in missile launchings, space shuttle lift-offs/monitoring/landings, and other various monitoring functions.
Good place to work, but going through many changes
Senior Program Manager (On Client Site - Pentagon) (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 24, 2017
I would still be there but we lost our government contract.
Its a very good place where people were fun to work with. However, CSC split into two companies and the government part I was under bought SRA and combined to make CSRA
Cons
CSC was a solid company and reorganized into CSRA
Great Company
Principle Consultant, Fraud Solutions (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 22, 2017
I enjoyed working at CSC, they have brilliant people there, a combination of good business sense and great analytical scientists. I learned a lot while there
Good Company
Advisor - Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 20, 2017
CSC is a good company to work for. Work environment is challenging
No communication with upper Management or head quarter. Human resources team is responsive.
slow pace and good team
Engineer training scenarios on Range 150 CACTF (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COSeptember 19, 2017
Would maintain all equipment used in the training of military and law enforcement at a mock city training facility. Most of my time was spent cleaning cameras and mowing the site. Actual job duties would be few and far between due to training cuts in the military.
Pros
good team, consistant work schedule
Cons
2 hours unpaid truck rides to and from site every day
Very pleased with this company
Project Manager (GIS/US/National Grid) (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 18, 2017
This company is fast paced but depends on you learning about their processes by means on learning modules on line. There are a lot of different systems to learn.
Pros
They like good people and will work with them
Cons
there is no such thing as job security
Envirnoment
Quality Measurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 18, 2017
It was a pleasant friendly place they try to make you feel at ease and part of the call center family.

Pay and medical benefits could be better for call center staff..
Contractual job
Programmer / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 16, 2017
Did not realize employment with job was determined weekly. When hired, was told the position would last for approx 3 years. As job continued, realized was told on Friday if I should report for work on Monday.
Na
Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2017
Good Company to work at. I have enjoyed my tenure in this organisation.

thanks
Productive and great learning and work experience.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTSeptember 15, 2017
Great place to work, competitive, never a dull moment. The managers were supportive and great to work for. The environment was ideal and the work produce a great learning and satisfying experience.
Remote opportunity
Remedy and ServiceNow Architect (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2017
Large company with common communication challenges. Staff head counts ebbs and flows with customer activities. Good training and growth opportunities.
Executives do not care about employees, unrealistic expectations, no raises
Director (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 12, 2017
typical day involved 12 hours of conference calls and web meetings
Culture is stressful, uncaring
Hardest part is unrealistic expectations and no recognition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computer Science Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.