We are looking for an experienced SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to grow our JAVA based in-house ERP system.
In this role you’ll be working closely with all primary stakeholders, which will include our executive team, our marketing team, and our IT/Development team. You’ll officially be working in our IT Department, but we have a unique shop here and work hard to make IT more than a “black box”.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with Multi-Tiered web applications
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience with front-end and UI design
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with ERP software (Sales/Purchasing/Inventory/Fulfillment/Accounting/Service)
- Experience with other languages, like C, C++, Objective C
- CentOS and BASH
About Our Company:
Computer Stores Northwest is a multi-divisional reseller of computer products and IT services, based in Lake Oswego, OR. We are a high-energy, yet business-casual company that stresses the importance of personal growth, harmony, humility, teamwork, family and proper footwear comfort. OK, not so much the latter; we just like to see if you’re really reading all of this.
We offer a full benefits package including: medical, vision, dental, life, flexible spending account, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Purchase Plan, (purchase at cost) and several supplemental insurances.
TO APPLY: Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
CSNW appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our qualifications and needs will be contacted.
CSNW is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.