Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc. (CTC)

Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc. (CTC) Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Search Administrator/Information Architect (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 22, 2017
Nice people, fair compensation. It's a contracting firm, so doesn't have the same cultural cohesion as other companies do, but they make an effort to make you feel part of the team
I would recommend this company!!
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 13, 2017
I have really enjoyed contracting through CTC. The work culture is good and they are very flexible in terms of work life balance. The recruiter that hired me stays in contact with me constantly and is very helpful. This is a great company to work for!
Nice place to start a career
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  McLean, VASeptember 17, 2015
Great upper management. Promotes too quickly resulting in managers who do not know how to manage recruiters. But hires great recruiters. President and Owner have a great vision.
Pros
Young environment
Cons
Managers need more training
Impressive company with a friendly work culture
Internal Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tyson's Corner, VirginiaAugust 18, 2015
The account managers and internal recruiters work hard for their consultants to go above and beyond to make the client and their consultants come out on top in every business deal. The owners of the company are daily fixtures in the office, make themselves available everyday, and create an open environment so employees can have a voice in the future development in the company. CTC's clientele consist of big names in the both the commercial and federal spheres, which makes my recruiting experience more enjoyable.The company has a younger culture, creating a fun environment. The type of work is dynamic and changes everyday so employees who are self-sufficient, outgoing, and go-getters will thrive.
Pros
Free lunches, fun work hard play hard culture, dynamic projects, Plenty of opportunity for advancement and promotions, Competitive benefits
Excellent management and family atmosphere.
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seabrook, MDFebruary 18, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy working with my team at CTC, from highest management to the newest employee it is a very family friendly environment. I have learned to integrate the ADDIE model into my training skills. The objective that took the longest to concur was the different cultures of the customer base, our customer base encompasses worldwide. Once this objective has been mastered this has also become the most enjoyable part of the training atmosphere.
Productive, Friendly first class service to clients.
Managed Hosting Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MdOctober 3, 2013
Primary duties include performing Server Builds (Windows 2012/2008), system and server administration (Windows/Linux), patch management, operations, and maintenance support of a large enterprise 24x7 server infrastructure environment. Provided support for infrastructure, applications and database systems. Installation, Configuration & Upgrades of servers, operating systems and other system software. Acted as an escalation point on critical issues. Used Citrix Xencenter to create VM’s and maintain metrics to measure response time and availability for systems. Keep management up to date about any issues and escalating in a timely manner. Supported clients via secure cloud hosting environment. Provided Technical and Administrative support for SHAREPOINT (2013 and 2010). Responsibilities also included creating, executing and documenting configuration changes and system test plans. Participated in senior level meetings related to new technology. Worked with Developers to diagnose and resolve problems reported from clients. Participate in 24x7 on-call standby roster for handling Sev-1 and Sev-2 cases. Held a team supported role in all major systems migration/upgrade projects.
Pros
Remote Work for Managed Hosting
Cons
Limited Budget
The best work experience and life experience I ever had.
Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 28, 2012
I was responsible for all of the purchasing of all the merchandise and finding the merchandise. I was responsible for hiring and firing all employees and all human resource matters.
I had to manage all finances and create a business strategy. I had to design all advertisements and promote the business.
The most enjoyable part of this job was helping people daily, as this was a Thrift Store and people in need were a staple.
I had a great working relationship with my co-workers and we were all very sad to have to close the business.
Pros
creativity, great people, lots of clothes..
Cons
very stressful environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc. (CTC). Our community is ready to answer.

4.6