Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc Employee Reviews

Nice place to start a career
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  McLean, VASeptember 17, 2015
Great upper management. Promotes too quickly resulting in managers who do not know how to manage recruiters. But hires great recruiters. President and Owner have a great vision.
Pros
Young environment
Cons
Managers need more training
Excellent management and family atmosphere.
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seabrook, MDFebruary 18, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy working with my team at CTC, from highest management to the newest employee it is a very family friendly environment. I have learned to integrate the ADDIE model into my training skills. The objective that took the longest to concur was the different cultures of the customer base, our customer base encompasses worldwide. Once this objective has been mastered this has also become the most enjoyable part of the training atmosphere.
The best work experience and life experience I ever had.
Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 28, 2012
I was responsible for all of the purchasing of all the merchandise and finding the merchandise. I was responsible for hiring and firing all employees and all human resource matters.
I had to manage all finances and create a business strategy. I had to design all advertisements and promote the business.
The most enjoyable part of this job was helping people daily, as this was a Thrift Store and people in need were a staple.
I had a great working relationship with my co-workers and we were all very sad to have to close the business.
Pros
creativity, great people, lots of clothes..
Cons
very stressful environment
Productive, Friendly first class service to clients.
Managed Hosting Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MdOctober 3, 2013
Primary duties include performing Server Builds (Windows 2012/2008), system and server administration (Windows/Linux), patch management, operations, and maintenance support of a large enterprise 24x7 server infrastructure environment. Provided support for infrastructure, applications and database systems. Installation, Configuration & Upgrades of servers, operating systems and other system software. Acted as an escalation point on critical issues. Used Citrix Xencenter to create VM’s and maintain metrics to measure response time and availability for systems. Keep management up to date about any issues and escalating in a timely manner. Supported clients via secure cloud hosting environment. Provided Technical and Administrative support for SHAREPOINT (2013 and 2010). Responsibilities also included creating, executing and documenting configuration changes and system test plans. Participated in senior level meetings related to new technology. Worked with Developers to diagnose and resolve problems reported from clients. Participate in 24x7 on-call standby roster for handling Sev-1 and Sev-2 cases. Held a team supported role in all major systems migration/upgrade projects.
Pros
remote work for managed hosting
Cons
limited budget

4.6