Computer Training Source, Inc.

Computer Training Source, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great community and efficient workplace
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ChicagoSeptember 11, 2015
Computer Training Source finds a good balance of working hard while still creating community. The environment is fast paced, and you are always spinning a couple plates at once, as well as learning new skills. With such a close-knit office, everyone is there to help each other problem solve when necessary. The company is supportive of growth and as employees find their strengths, the work gets divided up well - using everyone to the best of their capabilities. I've really enjoyed my time here! Professional, efficient and very friendly!
Good work environment and staff
Software instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2013
I work part time as a trainer of software. Good friendly management and overall workplace. My co-workers are intelligent, friendly and professional. I enjoy the diverse companies and adult students I interact with.
Pros
Professional atmosphere and friendly employees
Cons
Part time
Great people wanting to provide great service
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Chicago ILSeptember 9, 2014
Teaching classes on Project Management and MS Office in classroom and online sessions
Great work environment!
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2013
Computer Training Source, Inc. (CTS) has been a great company to work for. The company has a team environment and the employees are very supportive of one another. Each day has different challenges and opportunities. Employees are encouraged to explore their strengths and try out different roles. Overall, I highly recommend CTS!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computer Training Source, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6