Computer World Services

Computer World Services Employee Reviews in United States

A typical day was very challenging and learning experience with the management team. There was a verty close relationship between my co-workers,.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 14, 2016
The hardest part of the day was seeing the clients sad and the most enjoyable was when they was able to be independent and self efficient.
Pros
Celebrate each others birthdays and togetherness
Cons
No complaints
Micromanagement by Medicocres!
CWS - Which is Global CWS Now! Do not get Fooled! (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL 33126January 1, 2016
Poor quality employee life!. Those who rule the office are "witch hunting" employees ALL THE TIME while living a double-moral life.
They treat employees as ANIMALS, and do not care how much an employee can work or if that employee comes with new ideas (most of the time SUPERIOR) to the policies they already have in place.
I wonder in the Refugee Organizations are aware of this situation and know that success of programs in that office is not REAL but numbers!
Run away from CWS as fast as you can!!
Pros
Not even ONE!
Cons
Negative/Evil Management. Director, Managers!! ALL-included!
Lively work place
Manager/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILNovember 10, 2015
This is a busy and energetic call center that is always humming. It is a great place to be when everyone is happy. Since everyone is so close in the small space, the mood can change rapidly based on just one or two people. It is a good place for gain entry level experience but being such a small company has few opportunities for growth.
Pros
Good benefts
Cons
Managers are on call 24/7
Expanding company
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 29, 2015
Great learning experience.
Growing company.
Lots of great employees that have been together for many years.
Unique products to work with and to learn about.
Pros
Local company
Cons
New Management
5 Star Company
Network Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  MacDill AFB, FLAugust 24, 2015
One of the greatest supporting casts in IT support for the US government. Dedicated, motivated and supportive to it's clients and employees.
Easy work Enviorment
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMay 29, 2015
This was my first driving job at 19, I bought my own Ford dully started hotshot for a welder.
I usually would haul flowback equipment or Polly pipe out to location on a 40ft goose neck trailer.
This is where I got the experience and learned my highways and what to look for when going out to a rig.
I got more forklift experience and learned how to use a man-lift.
Pros
Driving experince
Cons
I didnt have my full CDL with air brakes
Had fun working with Cws
Construction (Former Employee) –  Lake TahoeMay 26, 2015
The compony was well managed and all the employee's got along grate. The work was steady and we all had what we need to accomplish or daily goals.
learn to be self sufficient
leasing agent (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 28, 2015
As a leasing agent, the office was often left for me to fend on my own. Management would come late and leave early. Good training schedule and discounts and benefits
Horrible Management
Dispatcher for Ford/GM (Former Employee) –  GaryOctober 24, 2014
By far the worst company I've had to work for, the management treats you as if you are a child and have no consideration for your feelings. What you are to them is someone who is disposable and micro-management is definitely their way of keeping their people "in-line" it's a very uncomfortable atmosphere.
Hygiene Promotion officer (Former Employee) –  RAWALAKOTMay 21, 2014
I have worked at the company with full devotion and satisfaction unfortunatly the project had got end and i lost the contract.
Pros
STANDARDS
Cons
WELL.
What the agency did was good..and helps people acheive a btr way of life
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAJanuary 14, 2014
Staff very friendly. Very adaptable and good environmnent to work.
Management was good but was likeing at times to communicate to staff on certain issues.The hardest part of the job was the paper trail that this position entiled .....so much back and forth btw service center and coperate. It was very enjoyable to know the mission that the agency stood for and that it was making a difference in people lives.
Great people with positive attitude
Social Case Worker (Current Employee) –  Harrisonburg,VAJanuary 11, 2014
I start my day by reviewing the case notes for the day before,checking my email .Interviewing my clients ,if there is a problem I solve it by my self if I couldn't I will ask my supervisor`s help.I like my job and those people who I work with .The hardest part of my job is that my clients are refugees from different countries and its not easy for them to be adopted for new community and new country and that`s where I do my part by helping and guiding them to start a new life in US.
Terrible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2013
There is no room for advancement, it was a great first job when I had no experience. When I wanted to advance and move up after 5 and a half years I kept getting pushed aside. Management is to blame
Company Needs to Review Its Policies and Treatment of Employees
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2013
Management was overbearing and controlling. Lack of moral due to unfair and unequal treatment of employees. Very large salary disparities. Started out good but over the years the employee benefits decreased as the management got more and more benefits. The hardest part of the job was being able to see the unfairness in the way the company was run. The most enjoyable part was being able to use my skills and experience in doing my job.
Fun place to work and good hours.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Ny June 17, 2013
I very much enjoyed working at CWS. The only problem that occurred there with me is that I had a lot of appointments that I had made while I was on lay off and I had kept them and they had been too much and they let me go for that reason.
Pros
Great hours and fun job
Cons
During the day while all the appointments you can make are.
Blind leads Blind
Intermodal Operations and Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Gary, inFebruary 18, 2013
Very poor all around, but what would you expect in Gary, IN. Will hire anyone with a pulse.
Atmosphere
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Rush City, MNMay 18, 2012
excited working in a large Kitchen helping and preparing and serve large quantity of food. experience fun long with nerve racking working in a hustile enviroment.
Pros
early hours
Cons
enviroment
The ability to raise money for great charities
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Brainerd, MNApril 15, 2012
Interview,Hire and Train Employees,manage auto dialing system.Customer Service /Administration Duties,export contributions to
corporate mailing center .

Learned human resource skills by submitting weekly payroll.
Pros
fridays and saturdays off
Cons
no benefits or pto