ComputerNet Resource Group Employee Reviews in United States

Assistance Project Manager/IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 24, 2014
Always busy all of the time. Management is good in working with employees, and make the effort to make sure employees are happy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not fully employed/temps
Contractor Job
Help Desk Support (Current Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCMarch 14, 2012
I am a contractor for Lowe's Home Improvement and I have no benefits other than my paycheck. If I don't work I don't get paid. They do pay overtime and offer 401K but the salary is low and it's tough to afford any being taken from your paycheck. I did not get the 401K for this reason.
Pros
free lunches about every other month
Cons
no healthcare, no offer of any

Comment – August 21, 2012

I tried hard to get a job through CRG for Lowes, but after a finally got one through their rigorous, almost government-like type of application process, the contract ended, after two weeks. Lowes made up some story that the project's funding was not there; this was in 2012, after Lowes making 50 Billion Dollars in 2011! Either CRG is just not geared toward a big player like Lowes or Lowes doesn't have their ducks in a row!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ComputerNet Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3