Computershare

Computershare Employer Reviews

Call center enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), College Station, TXNovember 25, 2014
I loved that I worked independently for such a great growing company.
Laid Back
Image Associate (Former Employee), TexasNovember 6, 2014
Very laid back in the image center, can't really advance but, it's a great job.
Company is flexible
Client Service Admin (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 2, 2014
Pros: job flexibility - work from home to be with family
Cons: compensation
Management is flexible and easy to communicate with.

Job may sometimes be pretty hectic with deadlines.

co-workers are very friendly.
great health insurance
Trade Specialist Assistant (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJOctober 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no bonus
an ok company to work for it has great benefits. No upward mobility
Computershare had excellent benefits and salary and both the employees and management appreciated the effort I put into my position
Receptionist (Former Employee), Golden, COOctober 8, 2014
Every day was different, the most enjoyable aspect of it were the visitors that came to the office and my ability to find someone who could help them
Was given opportunity to pursue my goals and advance
Manager, Investor Relations (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2014
Computershare is an Australian based company and I was afforded the opportunity to learn and advance my skills while managing a group of managers.
Productive work area with chances of growth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: 30 or 1 hour lunch breaks with two 15 mins break was an employees choice.
Cons: that my department was moved to tx.
My typical day at work was coming in to work and knowing exactly what I was doing for the day, which its what I like. I took over 90 calls a day assisting shareholders with their accounts, buy and/or sell shares inquiries, assisted employees with their shares and accounts as well mainly for JP Morgan. I took wire transfer instructions for oversees shareholders – more... and transfered to leads for processing. In rare cases I would have to escalate calls to leads or create cases for back office investigations. I learned how to work the system very quickly and how to be more of a people person in this experience. My coworkers were all great people who I got along with very well. The hardest part of my job was always the irrate customers who would call in and yelling and calling you all types of names, something I learned to understand. The most enjoyable part of my job was I liked coming into work and didnt have to wait for anyone to tell me what I had to do for the day like you would have to in retail work. – less
looking forward to talking with clients
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Canton, MAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: talking with coworkers and clients
Cons: not able to keep calls within guidelines
answering questions about accounts, sales of stocks, make adjustments, send out statements, 1099's met some great people f
Productive Work Environment
Service Desk Technician (Contract) (Former Employee), Canton, MAAugust 11, 2014
Productive Work Environment, Good Team Environment, Good work/life balance
Structured work place
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Canton, MAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: good health care
Cons: short breaks
I answer any questions or concearns that a shareholder might have about their account
assist with selling and instruct on how to but stock.
i also help shareholder get access to their online account.
enrol them in different plans
Reconciliations
Share Reconciliations II (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 15, 2014
• Daily balancing employee’s stock option and common shares with each client’s nominee
• Document unresolved or exposed shares by emailing to the Investment Services
• Submit request to correct shareholders’ account such as missing purchased shares or share-shortage
• Request to purchase or sell small amounts .777 or less to balance shareholders’ accounts.
 – more... Daily communications with outside transfer agents who balances the nominee for our employees plans. – less
Good benefits and salary
Floor Support Supervisor/Client Service Associate (Former Employee), College Station, TXJuly 14, 2014
They have good benefits and salary but don't expect to be promoted unless you are in good with the management. Keeping your head down and doing your job well does not get you anywhere in this company.
Escalation/Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 30, 2014
Pros: close to home
It was a great experience working at Computershares, unfortunately the company moved to Texas.
Co-workers made regimented workplace fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), College Station, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: co-workers fun, being able to fully assist the client.
Cons: constant monitoring, short lunches, very little job diversity.
We take calls on a per available basis,. calls are to be taken constantly unless on a break, lunch, or the 7 mins of personal time they give you.

I learned so much more about the financial aspects and the stock market than the little to no information I had before. It also greatly developed my customer service skills more by learning to de-escalate – more... calls based on the situation, and knowing that I could assist them to do almost everything they needed to do with the information i was taught.

My co-workers are what kept me at the job. There are great people that work there, who are active and knowledgeable and are great at what they do. I was able to ask them for assistance when I was stuck.

One of the hardest parts of the job was the constant monitoring. They closely track what your doing, how long you do it, and you have to always notify them if you intend to change activities (i.e. personal time, break, lunch, or after a call to write notes about it). You really have no choice but to take calls all day, there is no variety in the call center.

The most enjoyable part of the job was making sure the customer got the assistance they needed. When you are able to do something for them that the previous representatives couldn't do. The satisfaction from hearing the praise or joy in their voice really made the job worthwhile. – less
Great Benefits, Solid Company but little room for advancement
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 15, 2014
I was laid off due to the complete closure of my office location. I think that says basically all that needs to be said about "stability" and "room for growth".

Team was supportive as was management. I learned a lot and management was open to new ideas and allowed me to play and grow on my personal strengths as they did with everyone
Productive heavy volume of customer care
Investor Service Representative (Former Employee), Edison, NJJune 14, 2014
Computershare is a nice environment with growth opportunity available.
Sales driven atmosphere with great work ethic and team work
Business Operations Associate (Former Employee), Shelton, CTJune 13, 2014
Pros: annual offsite client conferences, offsite sales meeting with the team, benefits package
Cons: my division of the company was acquired by solium capital
Fun place to work with a challenging work experience. Direct interaction with upper management and my team. Weekly organized sales meetings to discuss pipe line and goals. Great moral which make it an enjoyable work environment.
I highly dont recommend this company to work for you invest
admin (Former Employee), MontrealJune 12, 2014
Computershare montreal Canada

I would say the most poor management , training, no wonder turn over is 85% in this company and think 200000 time before you work for them
productive and fun place to work
Priority Response ? Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Canton, MassJune 3, 2014
Privacy Act forms signed . I am unable to discuss specifics about my job.
I wrote the wrong one for global
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 21, 2014
it was friendly about family I wrote the wrong review for global the one for that company is for computershare

1 2 3 4 5

About Computershare

It's 10:00 PM -- do you know where your share values are? Computershare can probably help. The company provides investor services – Read more