Con-way Employee Review

was a great place to work as long as you worked nights
Accounts Specialist Sr. / Dispatch specialist Sr. (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MODecember 5, 2013
Working with the customers were great. Loved the accounts that I had. Management on the day shift was a joke but the management on nights was the best. My coworkers always helped out when i needed them. The hardest part of the job for me was all of the favoritism it was really bad in that room. If you did not fit in people made it very hard on you. I did learn a lot from the supervisors on the night shift. They are very helpful and caring. They are one of the biggest things i will miss about that job.

Other Con-way Employee Reviews

Productive and consistent
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CADecember 4, 2017
A typical day at XPO Logistics would consist on a constant pace of moving freight no time to small talk and being productive. it is challenging but a learning experience to most i like the challenge and the people its long hours at this facility being the largest facility in california there is a large work load that comes thro this facility so you always have to be on your A game.
Pros
plenty of work
Cons
management is poor
please read
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GADecember 3, 2017
This is a very good company to work for but there was a few issue with the company that I didn't like about it which was the doc workers worked very had to help save the company money but the truck driver and management received the money not the doc workers.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Con-way. Our community is ready to answer.