Conagra Brands Employee Reviews

WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR / LEAD (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 12, 2017
This is a great company to work for, they treat you like family and provide a safe atmosphere to work in. There is a strong since of family and each person treats each other with respect and dignity
Large Corporation
Bi-lingual PBX Operator/Executive Admin (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 7, 2017
This is a big corporation and has lots of departments to work in. I enjoyed the fact that this was a corporation in which I could always look for advancement opportunities. Excellent coworkers, wonderful establishment, great benefits, always happy to work there. Very busy, sometimes stressful, but that’s what made your days go by fast.
Pros
Large Corporation, wonderful benefits
Cons
Not enough pay
Depends on hiring manager
Director Electrical and Controls (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 7, 2017
The satisfaction with CAG will really depend on the manager. They were working for more consistency when I left, though not sure where they are now. I had one really great manager and one good manager. I worked indirectly with some not so good directors, though did not work for them.

Over all, I would recommend with the caveat to interview the hiring manager and try to get a feel for their boss as well.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Still not really "one" company
The place was horrible
Line Helper/Mixer (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNDecember 4, 2017
The management was horrible, fellow employees were useless, and the place shouldn't have passed health inspection. More food was being thrown away then outsourced. Most of the employees were temps(I don't think I have to explain any further). Bottom line is, the place was horrible.
Benefits
Cons
Management, sanitation, production
stressful
Operator (Former Employee) –  Menomonie, WIDecember 1, 2017
no trust in management. jobs not hard to do rather easy. some good guys to work with. the union can help but is on its downward spiral. save your self some time and keep looking for a different job. this isn't the place to work
Pros
easy job
Cons
corrupt management
Enjoyed working there
Transpack and Oven Operator (Former Employee) –  Dixon, ILNovember 28, 2017
While I enjoyed working at ConAgra, you need to have the option for
your reviews to opt out of doing them. Since the company is no longer here, there is nothing to review. The building is empty.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
it was a great company to work for
Hanger /Quality Control Leg Quarter department (Former Employee) –  NatchitoucheNovember 28, 2017
I started as a laborer and was given the chance to grow into a job promotion that allowed me to advance to a position in Quality Control that taught me about quality and respect for company integrity in there product.
Pros
you had a job a safe job
Cons
don't play with your safety
productity
Forklift Driver and Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 26, 2017
this was work that required a very fast pace work,and I was able to do my job very well. i was able to get along with everyone and get my job done without many errors.
Pros
discount on wesson products
Cons
short breaks
Competitive wage, secured employment
Assembler/Formulator (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MINovember 21, 2017
ConAgra Brands is a competitive paying career. Within the 8 years I have been employed with ConAgra Brands, I have learned several new job requirements that would go along with new job requirements. Management has been very helpful with new responsibilities and requirements.
Pros
stable employment
Cons
future stability of company in this area
Too political
Project Manager (what my title should be) (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARNovember 18, 2017
No matter how much you put into this company, unless you are with the in crowd you will not advance. You cannot be honest to be in upper management. You can't trust this company. Such a shame. I am surprised it is still in business as much money as they stuff in their pockets behind closed doors.
Pros
Good hourly people.
Cons
Management is very poor.
It had ups and downs
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, CANovember 17, 2017
At this moment I have no comment
It was okay to work there money was good management supervisors coo
l the people that were family tend to have issues
all the other people there for the ladies and gentlemen they were really nice at work there real sweet people.
I learned a lot in my 6 years being with ConAgra
Pros
Money
Cons
Drama
It was a great place to work for
Accounting Specialist/Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CANovember 15, 2017
Dedicated and focused Administrative Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project goals. Answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues. Flexible and hard working with a strong drive to succeed.
Fun Environment
Machine Operator and Product Inspector (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 13, 2017
Team work with all my coworkers and loved the place, they promote people on their hand washing since we were working with food. They provide security meetings before heading the floor and they provide us with training at no cost if any new implementations were done.
Productive and good place to work
Customer Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2017
Overall a good place to work and develop skill set. Typical day is a minimum of 8-12hours including travel and customer appointments. +60% travel was required in order to cover entire territory.
Pros
flexible schedule/good pay
Cons
+60% travel
productive fast pace work place
PROCESS OPER. FORKLIFT OPER, FOOD PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Trenton, MONovember 8, 2017
was fast pace sometimes long hrs many many days in a row no day off lots of different jobs . Safety is very intense there. Heavy lots of up and down steps. heavy lifting. great benefits.Great mangement
Pros
great pay
Cons
long days
Fun place to work
Process Support Specialist (PSS) (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXNovember 6, 2017
On a typical day to day my work schedule is busy from the time I start work. I am a PSS (Process Support Specialist) better describe as a Lead Person. I help support the Production Line in 3 different departments, make sure all documents are on the floor for the employees, keep up the production schedules and counts. I enjoy talking to employees.
Pros
I like very close to my job.
Cons
Hours are not consistent
like family
Inventory Control Specialist, Daily Ops Lead (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 4, 2017
it was a small plant and you got to know everyone it almost like a family feel. you got use to seeing everyone day to day most people who work there had a average of least 10years there management was fair they got to know you personally
Pros
friendly great place to work
Cons
growth was slow because people didn't leave
Maintenance
Parts Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46268November 4, 2017
This is a fast paced company that depends on machinery that often breaks down. having parts to repair equipment is critical to the performance of the plant.
i dont know
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHNovember 3, 2017
I don't know I don't know I was terminated for the same reason others were terminated that they brought back for the white people and not for the black people
Conagra food; is busy and fund place to work, but sometime is very stressfull.
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAOctober 31, 2017
ConAgra food is one of the stressful and fun place to work in the same time, its is really fast and make the time goes by quick, but sometime we get some heavy boxes that we cannot even lift that we have to use pallet jack to care them to the line assemble.
Pros
no free lunch, you have pay for your own lunch.
Cons
yes there is 15 minute break in between.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.