Conagra Brands Employee Reviews

Decent job
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 27, 2017
Overall not a bad place to work as far as the job goes. Management played favorites with employees. Co workers were fake and two faced. Lots of drama.
Pros
pay
Cons
long hours on weekends and seven days a week during the summer
Enjoyable
Financial Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 26, 2017
I enjoyed working at ConAgra Foods, prior to the new CEO outsourcing many of the positions. I was part of the sale to TreeHouse Foods, so was spared my position; however, felt the transition of outsourcing could have been handled in a better manner
work
Dry packaging machine operator (Current Employee) –  Menomonie, WISeptember 25, 2017
Great pay
if your a junior employee with less than 10 years seniority you could work 60+ hours a week depending on what department you are in. The benefits come from the union and are some of the best priced around I pay around 200 a month for family med, dental, vision
Pros
good pay
Cons
this somehow came up as a position
Unix and Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2017
this somehow came up as a position. i enjoyed working at company xyz even though this is not a real position and it is only to please the indeed algorithms.
Fun Place to work
Supply Chain Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2017
Relaxed environment and good people to work with. Work was manageable and not overwhelming with a lot of vacation as a new hire. Dress code was relaxed but no real room to advance. Didn't pay their employees well though.
Pros
18 vacation days
Cons
Low pay
Fast Paste Invironment with great people.
LEAD QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Working for ConAgra I developed leadership skills. This is a fast paste environment where production was key. The people I worked with followed my lead with little questions or complaints.
Pros
Fast Paste environment and great people.
Cons
Not enough work company down sized.
Productive and Fun
Associate Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 15, 2017
Conagra was a company of values where management cared about how you were doing and where your career was taking you. The location enabled me to take quiet breaks to rejuvenate. I was able to get involved in carreer-advancing professional networks and gain a greater amount of confidence than I ever had before. I was never happier with my career than when I was with Conagra.
Pros
Cafeteria, Lake, Professional Network Groups, Healthcare, 401k match, flexibility, laptops, freedom to make decisions
Cons
The new CEO
cut throat environment
Slurry Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 15, 2017
Management was in the mindset of looking for any excuse to get rid of people. Now i understand why because they were planning on closing the doors. It started out being a great place to work though.
great work life balance.
Associate Food Scientist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 14, 2017
they care about employees and their families. benefits are great. amazing health insurance. They promote ownership and assist employees in continuous education cost and achieving goals.
Very racist place to work as well as misandrist mentality
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Boardman, ORSeptember 13, 2017
I started out thinking that I had a dream job only to realize it was a nightmare! I was laid off because I was "intimidating to others" although I did nothing that could be considered intimidating!
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Cons
Very racist and sexist
ConAgra
Territory Manager-ConAgra Signature Meats division (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 13, 2017
I worked at the old ConAgra. It is now owned by JBS. Corporate offices still in Greeley. Started off in the beef plant which was a fabulous experience to be able to help me in sales.
tough place to work and long hours
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IASeptember 12, 2017
tough place to work and long hours, the production side worked these hour while corporate would let there personal get summer hours and work 35 hours a week.
Pros
Cons
long hour while corprate took short days
Security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 9, 2017
If you like to get a career in being a security officer then this company would be a great fit for you. It requires, strong, and very hard dedication.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Low pay
Poor mangement but a good place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 7, 2017
The management at my time of work was more focused on keeping their friends happy then creating a positive work environment and a properly producing factory. The job was easy and the peopleon the floor were easy to get along with.
Pros
Multiple Employee Meals and Functions
Cons
Temps are often let go at the end of temporary peroid
Poor company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Trenton, MO and exclisior springs moSeptember 3, 2017
Thus is a very bad company to work for have recently changed to tree house Foods management is horrible long hours and when the finish working you to death you'll have no family time mandatory overtime everyday and multiple safety hazards. Employees get hurt all the time due to exhaustion one of the worst places I have ever worked.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Feel like a slave
Master Data Coordinator III (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 30, 2017
I Loved working for Conagra Brands. Great Benefits, co-workers
and serious about their products. Very committed to achieve
their goals and feeding America
Pros
special events etc
Relaxed environment
FINANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CAAugust 28, 2017
Hanford facility has a relaxed environment with family oriented staff that have been working for years. People are fund and caring individuals that care for the community.
Lack of Performance
Senior Financial Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 27, 2017
Company and management was under severe pressure to perform but without proper initiatives for execution approved by management the company never reached its goals requiring reorganization.
Productive and competitive place to work
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 24, 2017
ConAgra's meat department was bought out by Smithfield Foods. Learned more about the Direct Store Delivery aspect of the company. Great place to work as the environment was relaxed.
Loved working here.
Mixer (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIAugust 22, 2017
Loved working here. Good to employees. Good benefits. Always overtime. Sad they closed the Ripon location. Would work here again. Good Management. Great coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.