Conagra Brands Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Associate Food Scientist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 4, 2017
The company had good culture and great benefits
salary employees could work from home in bad weather. they would send an email saying to work from home on snow days.
Productive And fun workplace
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Sylvester, GASeptember 28, 2017
Good job experience to learn About Food Product ! the staff are some of the best worker to be around. it give you the mind tren to do better on your job task.
Second Home
Warehouse Supervisor / Logistics Clerk / Inventory (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, CASeptember 28, 2017
One big family. Everyone always there to help the next person perform their jobs to the best of their ability in order for the company to be outstanding. Management very fair. Job was very demanding during season which every year for one reason or other was very stressful But this brought out the good in people in pulling together to get a A-l prouduct out to the public. Every day was fun because each day brought out new challenges We as a group welcome a challenge.. In all my years there was not one that we could not handle as a group. At the end of the day we all smiled, said goodnight to each other. And back with a new smile the following day. Even after our company closed, many of us still stay in touch.49900
Production
Machine operator/ General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 27, 2017
People are awesome...and its laid back. The jobs themselves are very easy...and simple. It's cold in some areas. You just need to dress appropriate for the area your in.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Some parts of ConAgra works 7 days before you get a day off.
Decent job
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 27, 2017
Overall not a bad place to work as far as the job goes. Management played favorites with employees. Co workers were fake and two faced. Lots of drama.
Pros
pay
Cons
long hours on weekends and seven days a week during the summer
Enjoyable
Financial Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 26, 2017
I enjoyed working at ConAgra Foods, prior to the new CEO outsourcing many of the positions. I was part of the sale to TreeHouse Foods, so was spared my position; however, felt the transition of outsourcing could have been handled in a better manner
work
Dry packaging machine operator (Current Employee) –  Menomonie, WISeptember 25, 2017
Great pay
if your a junior employee with less than 10 years seniority you could work 60+ hours a week depending on what department you are in. The benefits come from the union and are some of the best priced around I pay around 200 a month for family med, dental, vision
Pros
good pay
Cons
this somehow came up as a position
Unix and Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2017
this somehow came up as a position. i enjoyed working at company xyz even though this is not a real position and it is only to please the indeed algorithms.
Fun Place to work
Supply Chain Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2017
Relaxed environment and good people to work with. Work was manageable and not overwhelming with a lot of vacation as a new hire. Dress code was relaxed but no real room to advance. Didn't pay their employees well though.
Pros
18 vacation days
Cons
Low pay
great place
boiler operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2017
Great place to work, the older management was very professional and willing to train. Newer management leaned more towards hands off approach, more meetings and less face time, hard to get help when needed.
Pros
people
Cons
low pay
Painter
Mill Operator (Former Employee) –  Carthage, MOSeptember 19, 2017
I met very nice people. The residents were enjoyable to work around, and I became friends with several. The relationships formed were great and helped the day go by fast.
Fast Paste Invironment with great people.
LEAD QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Working for ConAgra I developed leadership skills. This is a fast paste environment where production was key. The people I worked with followed my lead with little questions or complaints.
Pros
Fast Paste environment and great people.
Cons
Not enough work company down sized.
Productive and Fun
Associate Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 15, 2017
Conagra was a company of values where management cared about how you were doing and where your career was taking you. The location enabled me to take quiet breaks to rejuvenate. I was able to get involved in carreer-advancing professional networks and gain a greater amount of confidence than I ever had before. I was never happier with my career than when I was with Conagra.
Pros
Cafeteria, Lake, Professional Network Groups, Healthcare, 401k match, flexibility, laptops, freedom to make decisions
Cons
The new CEO
cut throat environment
Slurry Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 15, 2017
Management was in the mindset of looking for any excuse to get rid of people. Now i understand why because they were planning on closing the doors. It started out being a great place to work though.
great work life balance.
Associate Food Scientist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 14, 2017
they care about employees and their families. benefits are great. amazing health insurance. They promote ownership and assist employees in continuous education cost and achieving goals.
Very racist place to work as well as misandrist mentality
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Boardman, ORSeptember 13, 2017
I started out thinking that I had a dream job only to realize it was a nightmare! I was laid off because I was "intimidating to others" although I did nothing that could be considered intimidating!
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Cons
Very racist and sexist
ConAgra
Ground Beef National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 13, 2017
This is the old ConAgra that is now owned by JBS. I don't believe that JBS owns all of the utility non fed cattle operations anymore. I enjoyed this and learned a lot.
ConAgra
Territory Manager-ConAgra Signature Meats division (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 13, 2017
I worked at the old ConAgra. It is now owned by JBS. Corporate offices still in Greeley. Started off in the beef plant which was a fabulous experience to be able to help me in sales.
tough place to work and long hours
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IASeptember 12, 2017
tough place to work and long hours, the production side worked these hour while corporate would let there personal get summer hours and work 35 hours a week.
Pros
Cons
long hour while corprate took short days
Taken advantage of
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 10, 2017
In 1999 Con Agra moved from broker coverage to their own sales staff. The average # of sku's in distribution rose from 80+ to 130+. After nearly three years they decided to revert back to broker coverage.
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.