ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods Employer Reviews

Good Work/Personal Life Balance
Contract Worker (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: intense month end closes
Team work environment.
Ability to travel to division facilities & meet with management team to resolve issues, opportunities & concerns.
Large company trying to manage dynamic sector
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 13, 2014
ConAgra had an interesting business model. Missed the opportunity to see the benefit.
liked the variety of jobs I did
warehouse janitor (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 11, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with. being able to have a variety of jobs
sweep and mopped floors, drove forklift, and worked with cleaning chemicals.
Learned how to titrate chemicals so that the mixture was right.
Liked my co-workers that I worked with.
Management was far to me and helped me learn some new things along the way.
What I liked most about my job was being able to go from department to department and do different – more... jobs through out the building. – less
food production
LEAD / line sevrer (Current Employee), Russellville, ARMarch 10, 2014
Pros: rate of pay
Cons: bad management!!!!
the management doesn't care about any of the workers there.
Stable work environment
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Commerce City COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: ability to move around in the company to multiple positions.
Cons: lack of room for further growth.
i enjoy working for Conagra. I am looking to grow my career. Currently i have no more room for growth at this facility.
Logistic/Trafic Coordinator
Logistic / Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 4, 2014
• Interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and handled and resolved complaints.
• Accountable for distributor’s accounts such as Premium Brands, V. Suarez, Ballester Hermanos, Inc., Packer’s Provision, Freiria, Pueblo International, Kraft Foods, B. Fernandez, Sam’s Club, Blockbuster and Mendez – more... & Co, among others.
• Managed over 200 orders per day to meet sales goals by $5M per month.
• Designed, executed and provided recommendations to improve operational processes and business projects with brand distributors and customers.
• Developed excellent rapport and work effectively with individuals at all levels maintain uppermost degree of professionalism in various company departments such as: Sales, Logistics, Customer Service, Marketing and Management area.
• Conferred with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Responsible of keeping records of customer’s interactions and transactions, recording details of inquires complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
• Determined charges for services requested, collected deposits or payments, and arranged for billing and completed contract forms, prepared change of address records, and issued service discontinuance orders.
• Created the Metric Report, the instrument for Financial Department to make credit and debits and also reserve specific amounts for next month, it consider all the orders in specific areas like Supply Chain, BDR (extremely important) and finally the carrier contribution (all the process included). – less
Challenging and fast paced.
Verifier (Former Employee), Council Bluffs, IAMarch 2, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits.
Cons: winter weather
Learned food manufacturing processes. Management was supportive and knowledgeable. Co-workers were helpful.
Factory Setting
Microbiologist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 2, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Decent place for starting job. No incentives, or raises, non-competitive wages. A typical day, is spent in an office and on manufacturing floor, with repetitive tasks. Management is easy to communicate with. Virtually no opportunity for growth. Co-workers easy to get along with.
Amazing pay
Sanitation (Former Employee), Troy, OHFebruary 28, 2014
The pay was great and the hours were wonderful. I was not a fan of the point system but I was also younger and less mature.
Productive work place
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Hanover, PAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: short breaks, long hours
Great place, very ethical and fair. I learned a lot about moisture and pH, and salt%.
Great Job!
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Trenton, MOFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits
Cons: too many hours
Was a great job, with great benefits but worked too many hours!
It's all about the numbers
Package Utility Laborer (Former Employee), American Falls, IDFebruary 16, 2014
I worked here for 3 years and never had a good day. The management pushes everything to the absolute limit to get the highest production possible.
Very depenable worker with lots of experiences in various fields
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAFebruary 16, 2014
I work 12 hours nights in a team enviroment loading trailers and running palletizers I get along with fellow workers and like to keep busy and help out
Good Work Environment
Senior Chemist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: dynamic environment
A typical day involves evaluating lab needs across multiple groups to maintain lab throughput (develope new analysis method, LC / GC / MS / lab equipment maintainance, review and post data, serve as lab specialist).
Company going through lots of changes.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Troy, OHFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits.
Cons: poor leadership/ management.
At this current point in time the management there has no clue what really goes on there. Not a very enjoyable job. Always coming up with news ways to save the company money. Which is a good thing. But do not give us the proper tools and equipment to be able to do so efficiently. I used to look forward to going into work, now i dread the thought of – more... having to go back to work while I'm on my days off. – less
Great Company
Associate Engineer (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: union enivoronment
Great company with good people to work with. Great safety culture.
Very shabby Management
Material Processor/General Worker (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: medical, dental and vision ins.
Cons: short breaks or no breaks
I was considered a general worker which meant I did a little bit of everything. I worked the production line, fork lift operator, sanitation etc.
Excellent work life Balance
Brand Manager Puerto Rico & South America (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Great Company
Excellent Brands such as Act II, Chef, Healthy Choice
Great Company work Culture
Sr. Continuous Improvement Specialist (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 27, 2014
Great place to work with great incentives
Great way to get connections in the food industry
Good company to work for
Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: saftey lunches
Cons: lay off
Clock-in, put PPE's on, shift exchange with off going shift, pre-shift meeting, run the machine, preform checks and enter into SAP, keep the line running, change overs if necessary, shift exchange with oncoming shift

About ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and – Read more