ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods Employee Reviews

the Union deosent stand up for employees
Sanitation Worker/Team Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 13, 2015
Pros: holiday pay good hr pay
Cons: long hours short breaks
the upper management stays in shambles and its a pass the buck on down the line type of job Coworkers concentrate more on telling on other employees than completing job tasks
Long hours and No appreciation
Lead person (Former Employee), Russellville, ARApril 12, 2015
In my experience with ConAgra Foods, they did not want me to go to college, would not work with my everyday life, such as doctor's appointments and such, and did not care anything about advancement opportunities, even though I was a Leadperson for four years there and was ready when I was let go and, the only reason I was let go, was the fact that they will not work with college students. They forced me to choose to either call in late everyday, four days a week, or drop two classes, which would have put me behind even more than I already am. I would NOT recommend this company for anyone with a family or anyone trying to go to school.
Provides a quality growth enviorment
Southeast Region Manager (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 7, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Offers opportunity for advancement based on performance. Promotes communication between sales and management. Incentives provided in addition to generous pay levels.
really exciting place to learn and work great opportunity.very safe place work practice.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2015
Pros: learn more
Cons: long shift
very helpful and friendly place and safe place to work.
friendly co workers and very helpful people.
long hours and lots of overtime.
very fast pace, working the machine and lost of paper work.
Machine Operator I (Former Employee), Grand rapidsMarch 31, 2015
Pros: good pay rate, benifits
Cons: slow weeks
Made long time friends, learned life time safety tips. Learning how to work with people from different backgrounds and up bring.
Great Company to work for
Team Leader Finance (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 31, 2015
ConAgra truly believes in employee work-life balance, there is a lot of opportunity for growth and lateral movement to grow and learn the business.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Tolleson, AZMarch 27, 2015
Worked Night Shift Packaging department.

Great People to work with.

Plant kept very clean.

Ran packaging Dept.
Packaging lines
material handling
scheduling
Typical CPG Food Company Atmosphere
Brand Manager (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILMarch 27, 2015
Very hard working culture where all employees are expected to contribute and hold their own on projects. Cross functional matrix sometimes causes unnecessary complexity.
Unclear strategic direction and no plan for sustained business growth
Insights (Former Employee), ChicagoMarch 24, 2015
Unclear strategic direction and no plan for sustained business growth. One volume growth year followed by the next with a volume decline. Brands are very trade promotion dependent.
Productive but harsh
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Dickson, TNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: decent coworkers
Cons: standing in one spot
Working at ConAgra, it was hard, because I ran into a few safety problems and it was not fixed. I also found bugs in some of the food and no one followed the procedures that were required to sanitize the line afterwards.
Clean invironment with great people
Inventory Coordinator (Current Employee), Quincy MichiganMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great pay and benifits.
Cons: no real cons good place to work.
Personable supervisors, that encourage growth, with a fun group of co-workers.
We where able to purchase products directly from the company at a discount.
great job
Production Line Specialist (Current Employee), Troy, OHMarch 22, 2015
pleased with organization; great benefits. It is important any new resource understands the importance of the OSHA guidelines to limit injury.
It was a fun and safe place to work in
Team Lead (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 20, 2015
Pros: clean and safe place to work
Cons: the uncontrollable cost of health insurance
Every day I came in, I went to the supervisor's office to take the orders and talked to my boss about the day's main activities. What was the daily news...etc. Then I went to the floor where I and my coworkers gathered every day to talk about our daily mission, safety, and newly orders. Then I went over attendance to see who showed up, and who did not, how many men and women I had at hand. And I came up with very quick plan, assigned jobs to my people. Then I let my people went to their work station. I went back to the supervisor's office to report to my boss all the fact about the day. If in case I need extra help hands, I also let him know. I went back to floor to help and excite my people to perform their daily tasks.
Great Employer
Operations Support Specialist II (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 17, 2015
Great Employer
Really focused on Continuous Development & Improvement
Lucrative Salary for great work-life balance.
Standardized work Procedures and additional training and advancement opportunities are available.
Fun and Flexible
Master Data Coordinator (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 16, 2015
Pros: many perks
Cons: tedious work
Very easy going place to work. Just very isolated with in each department. You can progress but, takes work to be seen and land an interview.
day shift
mechanical electrical maintenance (Current Employee), Sylvester, GAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: good job
Cons: no work schedule, work weeks on end, unable to plan for time off. work / life balance is horrible!
work with equipment operators to resolve immediate issues daily. Perform pm work orders as time permits . Submit notifications on items that need more involvement of materials or personnel.
Wiener Factory
Summer Laborer (Former Employee), Quincy, MIMarch 11, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: Cold, consumers most of free time, lot of extra reworking at end of the night
I worked at the Quincy, MI plant making Hebrew National hot dogs. They offer great pay for compensation of cold work conditions. Most coworkers are great. Strictly follow health codes. Lot of Safety gear as well. Not much of a life outside of this place usually. Mostly 12 hour nights.
Changed things often
Baker (Former Employee), 7350 Commerece Ln. Ne Fridley, MN 55432March 11, 2015
They wanted us to work seven days a week and constantly changed our hours. I enjoyed working with the people their. They had us working in different areas often.
good work place great compensation/benefits
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Macon, MOMarch 9, 2015
Pros: 30 min lunch
Cons: conagra foods sanitation worker break are longer depend what area work in
working at ConAgra foods is a good work place good/benefits pay is good save place to work friendly people what i learn at conagra foods was how they perpare there food team work how everything works I work on clean up crew get thing ready for on coming shift
All about money!!
Line Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 9, 2015
Pros: money money money
Cons: everything else.
If your all about working and not having a home life this job is for you
you can make upwards of $80K. but you'll never go home. there is no sick time and only 1 week vacation a year after 1 year till you have 3 years then you get 2. you are required to work O.T. not asked but told. and from September till March I've had a whole 21 days off. If moneys what your all about this is for you if not dont apply because there is no choice about the O.T. you will be working when they tell you to.

About ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and – Read more

ConAgra Foods Salaries