ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods Employer Reviews

Great Place to work
Team Leader Production Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 31, 2014
Every day is different and you learn something new every day. The thing I love most is troubleshooting, and making the best product possible.
Good Company
Warehouse (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAAugust 26, 2014
Offers good training and okay pay. Union environment so some people work while others find something to complain about and do as little as possible.
Large publicly traded food company well established in food service and branded CPG.
Director, Contract Manufacturing (Former Employee), Kennewick, WAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: well established financially secure company
Cons: business unit style management
I worked for the Lamb Weston division of Conagra, which is one of the largest manufacturers of frozen potato products in the world. I was in charge of contract manufacturing for their line of frozen breaded appetizer products for the food service and CPG markets. All products in this category were produced using outside sources. I managed a total of – more... 5 companies located across the US.
A typical day included management of supply chain, including production planning and inventory management. Other periodic duties included contract renewals, new product commercialization, raw material sourcing and contracts, product costing...etc.
The most difficult part of the job was aligning each company to integrate into the LW manufacturing process. The most enjoyable part of the job was I got to work with many of the same relationships that I have developed over a period of two decades.
Unfortunately, I was a part of a company wide downsizing where many positions were eliminated and consolidated. – less
Productive and consistent workplace.
Machinist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 20, 2014
Pros: lengthy breaks
Cons: pay
I learned how to operate some of the companies machines. The employess/ co-workers are great people and I learned quickly. The work was not very hard work and the environment was good.
Challenging and Exciting place to work
Engineer (Current Employee), Omaha NEAugust 20, 2014
Good place to work. Good family/work balance. Management goals at times confusing. The re-org has been difficult but I think the company will come out stronger on the other side.
great place
PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER (Current Employee), st. louis, mo.August 17, 2014
great place to work. great location, decent pay, normal hours
ConAgra Foods - Food Service
Sales Manager, Caribbean (Former Employee), guaynaboAugust 14, 2014
Good place to work. Good family/work balance. Management goals at times confusing. Top management changes frequently.
Learning everyday with opportunities and challenges
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 12, 2014
ConAgra has been a great opportunity to learn how to manage a matrix organization and to balance the opportunities and challenges presented by the brands and customers. Keeping everyone, including the customer, on task and working towards the goals was rewarding.
very enduring
MANAGER (Former Employee), Azusa, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: early holadays
Cons: short brakes
hard place to work at, hard task to accomplish, very unpredictable of the out come trying to manage many things at once.
productive fun place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIAugust 10, 2014
i loved working at conagra had some of the best years of my life there people where very frindly to me every day i was there.
Productive and fun
General Labor (Former Employee), Mayville, WIAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good place to work
Cons: good benefits
Line run steady without any problem
Everyday is different,product and people
Fairness and you can easily approached without any problem
Co-workers are okay no pressure, we do our best to keep line going
The job wasn't that hard, maybe the lifting but other than that,fine
Going out with co-workers sometimes after work
Struggled with number of hours.
Summer Help Hand (Former Employee), Brookston, INAugust 6, 2014
Hours can range from 10 hour days to only a couple depending on weather. Employees better be ready to work in heat and be appropriately clothed.
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEAugust 2, 2014
Pros: nice people, good pay
Cons: management doesn't care about its employees as much as they should
Great place to work, great people full of knowledge, management doesn't seem to give the best effort to its employees.
Warehouse work
Scale Attendant (Current Employee), Oak Grove, LAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: builds character
Cons: extream hot cold environment
Everone clocks in and has an assignment for the day. Everyone works hard to complete assignments. Job duties extend beyond expectations. Great learning environment for people interested in farming/ manufacturing business.
Good Company
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Peru, INJuly 28, 2014
Really good company
Always a fun place to be
never a dull moment
ok place to work
Packaging Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Quincy WAJuly 23, 2014
the best part of ConAgra foods was the people you worked with.
I like accountability and structure and set hours
Start Up Lead (Current Employee), Kent WAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: team members and the different cultures
Cons: you never know when u have to work overtime.
I have worked at ConAgra foods for 17 years I love the challenge of learning new things for production and cost saving. The only negative thing I could say about ConAgra plant in Kent Wa is that they do not apply accountability and do their Team Leaders review in a timely fashion
Fun place to work people are great
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee), Troy, OHJuly 16, 2014
i work sanitation and it involves a lot of spraying water. A lot of people cant handle it but its fine with me.
Good company
HR (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2014
Good for newcomers...not financially or developmentally beneficial for long term employees.
Great place to work and learn
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Richland, WaJuly 7, 2014
A typical day at work Include Managing Capital projects and update and monitor active projects.
Currently learning and practicing the process engineering concept and improve management skills, working with variety of team members from different cultures on daily bases
My job requires continuous supervision and also monitor and maintain production.

About ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and – Read more

ConAgra Foods Photos