ConAgra Foods Employee Reviews

good work place great compensation/benefits
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Macon, MOMarch 9, 2015
Pros: 30 min lunch
Cons: conagra foods sanitation worker break are longer depend what area work in
working at ConAgra foods is a good work place good/benefits pay is good save place to work friendly people what i learn at conagra foods was how they perpare there food team work how everything works I work on clean up crew get thing ready for on coming shift
All about money!!
Line Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 9, 2015
Pros: money money money
Cons: everything else.
If your all about working and not having a home life this job is for you
you can make upwards of $80K. but you'll never go home. there is no sick time and only 1 week vacation a year after 1 year till you have 3 years then you get 2. you are required to work O.T. not asked but told. and from September till March I've had a whole 21 days off. If moneys what your all about this is for you if not dont apply because there is no choice about the O.T. you will be working when they tell you to.
Productive and free lunch
Logistic Coordinator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 8, 2015
Pros: free lunch benefits and location
Cons: long hours
very productive fast work envoriment and mix culture co workers long hours bad pay and benefits sucks. Free pies samples and every team lead thinks that they are the ceo
Poor atmosphere. Lack of unity.
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 5, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: poor communication. lack of direction. poor infrastructre.
Terrible place. Poor building conditions, strong negative culture. High expectations and demand without support, strategy to accomplish goals. This was a terrible work experience.
Great culture and Wonderful Family
National Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: fun atmosphere, many free lunches, customer paid events
Cons: long hours, tough sales target
I worked at ConAgra for many years across numerous channels/teams.

I learned the company strives to deliver results but everyone works as a team to achieve their targets.

Management works with me day in and day out to build a successful business plan to deliver our team targets. My coworkers were always there to lean on if I can questions about the business or best in class solutions.

The hardest part of the job was delivering strong results in some declining categories.

The most enjoyable part of the day was building relationships across all my retailers.
Excellent work-force to work with!
HR Generalist (Current Employee), Azusa, CAMarch 1, 2015
Enjoy working for this company. Great people and environment! Excellent resource tools for just about everything you need to minimize stress at this company.
Cortina line server (Current Employee), Russellville, ARFebruary 26, 2015
you general work 13 days straight with 1 day off. yes it pays good but your body will pay for later. the management really doesn't give two cents about you whatever lie they might tell you.
Production is okay,
Processor/Lead (Current Employee), Marshall, MOFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: management crew not very personal
It is an okay place to work, it pays very good. But the management crew only has one mission, they don't care about employee's.
good company for a startup position
Production Line Specialist (Former Employee), Troy, OHFebruary 22, 2015
Great company with benefits. Production line is busy, and constantly evolving, moving.

Challenging part about the job is you have to be detail and pay attention to your post/assignment as you can get hurt with economical cost for the company and for the employee.
Good work/life balance, bad benefits
Private Brands Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2015
Bad health care plans and no low deductible higher premium plans for those with expensive medications, but offset somewhat by good 401k contributions by the company. Management doesn't seem to have a good grasp on processes of those lower than them.
QC CHEMIST
Quality Control Chemist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 15, 2015
Compendial testing on API, microbiological testing for equipment sanitation effectiveness, testing of consumer products. Contracted through Lab Support.
I loved this company
Analyst, Customer Supply Chain (Former Employee), St Louis MoFebruary 11, 2015
Managers that care and great work environment. Great people that care about their jobs and the customers they service.
I learned to work in teamworks.
Lead Person (Former Employee), Longmont, COFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: teamwork. diverse workforce
Excellent place to work and gain new skills. I learned that headwork and dedication are keys to succeed in the workplace.
ConAgra
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: hidden perks like concert tickets and sporting events
Very different environment post Ralcorp purchase. No segment of this business is safe from lay-offs or reorganizations. Management makes sweeping knee jerk reactions to one bad quarter instead of staying true to the course and trusting in the process to grow the private brands business. Wide spread speculation the past year about spin offs and sales makes it very difficult to see a future with this company. Bright side is solid benefits, lots of vacation. Below industry average pay though offsets this.
Large Company with good benefits
I.T. Intern (Former Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 9, 2015
Not a Jeans and sneakers work place, but definitely well organized and stable company. This company is headquartered in Omaha Nebraska.
Enjoyed the team spirit of my co-workers. When dificulties arose I found my co-workers very willing to help in resolving tough problems.
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee), Princeton, KYFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: coupons and employee discounts.
Cons: nothing to mention.

My tipical day consists of loging in drivers and prepairing documents for customer order delivery. I also helped in resolving problems withing the shipping department, including Customs Invoicing.
Very bad workplace
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Dothan, ALFebruary 8, 2015
It was a harsh enviroment to work in along with the disrespectful co-workers. I would not recommend this job to anyone. Temporary workers are neglected in the work place by workers that have been working there for years.
Informatica Developer
Sept 2012Informatica Developer (Former Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 2, 2015
• Coordinated with Business Users for requirement gathering,business analysis to understand the business requirement and to prepare Technical Specification documents(TSD) to code ETL Mappings for new requirement changes.
• Estimation, Requirement Analysis and Design of mapping document and Planning for Informatica ETL.
• Analysis of Source, Requirement, existing OLTP system and Identification of required dimensions and facts from the Database.
• Responsible for developing, support and maintenance for the ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes using Informatica Power Center 8.6.1.
• Created complex mappings in Power Center Designer using Aggregate, Expression, Filter, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Rank, Joiner and Stored procedure transformations.
• Involved in performance and tuning of the ETL processes.
• Involved in testing of Stored Procedures and Functions, Unit and Integrating testing of Informatica Sessions, Batches and the Target Data.
• Created Workflows, Worklet, Assignment, Decision, Event Wait and Raise and Email Task, scheduled Task and Workflow based on Client requirement.
• Set up batches and sessions to schedule the loads at required frequency using Power Center Workflow manager.
• Extensively worked on Autosys to schedule the jobs for loading data.
• Involved in promoting the folders from Development to Test and Test to Production Environment.
• Developed standardsandprocedures for transformation of data as it moves from source systems to the data warehouse.
• Developed shell scripts, PL/SQL procedures, for creating/dropping of table and indexes of – more... performance for pre and post session management.
• Configured and scheduled Pre and Post Session commands with Shell Scripts.
• Used Informatica Debugger to troubleshoot data and error conditions.
• Used mapping parameters and variables for pulling incremental loads from source
• Identified and fixed the Bottle Necks and tuned the Mappings and Sessions for improving performance. Tuned both ETL process as well as Databases.
• Defined the program specifications for the data migration programs, as well as the necessary test plans used to ensure the successful execution of the data loading processes. – less
i enjoy working for ConAgra
Packaging Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 2, 2015
I come to work knowing that the people who work with me is here to work and get the job done. the management of this place is well ran. the only part is there is no suggestion input and because of that you find yourself frustrated.
Wonderful Company and Great People
Packaging Engineer Intern - Private Label Snacks (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 31, 2015
ConAgra foods has a culture like a family. Everyone I was able to work with while I was on my internship taught me so much about the industry. I was able to learn a lot from my time with ConAgra and would recommend the company to anyone looking for a great culture.