ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods Employer Reviews

Work smart and not hard
Occupation Support Specialist (Former Employee), Macon, GAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: lunches and breakfastes once a month
Cons: healthcare
I stayed busy and learned alot from my co-workers, they taught me about each deppeoplet. and how they flour was made. I got along with my co-workers. The hardest part was when there was a co-worker who should have been doing there job and another person had to cover that job. I know at the end of the day the customers or vendors were satisfied.
shift mananger
Lead Packer (Former Employee), Hanover, PAMarch 21, 2014
Getting the store ready for the day. Getting employees there positions. Dealing with the money and inventory. Making sure the coustomers were happy and had the right food.
Extreme work hours and 70% travel
Sales Manager Lightlife Natural Business (Current Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 20, 2014
I cover the entire country for the natural channel. I am in the field 70% of the time calling on customers, distributors, working with my broker organization and doing market visits.

My last 7 years have been covering the entire country in many different positions. I have managed sales reps and/or brokers.

I like having the vary of the different customers – more... in different parts of the country, I like to travel and working with a wide variety of people. I like management and helping to training people for the next level.

The hardest part of the job is finding enough hours in the day to get everything done on your list. Time management helps a lot in this area and I have become proficient at this, but there seems to always be something that does not get the deep dive you hope for. – less
Offce very nice
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: convenience
Cons: nothing
Great group of people to work with. Loved the collaboration with employees
Good benefits
Product Stacker (Former Employee), Dothan, ALMarch 19, 2014
Pros: very good bebefits
Cons: extremley physically exhausting
Stacked boxes at a fast rate as they came of the line. Management very willing to work with you any way they could. All my coworkers were great. the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the fast line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the cooperation of my co workers
great place to work
Electricain (Former Employee), Troy, OHMarch 17, 2014
wish i was still there,,, a typical day at work great
what you learned
management was easy to work with
your co-workers good to work with
the hardest part of the job 12 hr rotating
the most enjoyable part of the job ,,,new building
Good Work/Personal Life Balance
Contract Worker (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: intense month end closes
Team work environment.
Ability to travel to division facilities & meet with management team to resolve issues, opportunities & concerns.
Large company trying to manage dynamic sector
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 13, 2014
ConAgra had an interesting business model. Missed the opportunity to see the benefit.
liked the variety of jobs I did
warehouse janitor (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 11, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with. being able to have a variety of jobs
sweep and mopped floors, drove forklift, and worked with cleaning chemicals.
Learned how to titrate chemicals so that the mixture was right.
Liked my co-workers that I worked with.
Management was far to me and helped me learn some new things along the way.
What I liked most about my job was being able to go from department to department and do different – more... jobs through out the building. – less
food production
LEAD / line sevrer (Current Employee), Russellville, ARMarch 10, 2014
Pros: rate of pay
Cons: bad management!!!!
the management doesn't care about any of the workers there.
Stable work environment
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Commerce City COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: ability to move around in the company to multiple positions.
Cons: lack of room for further growth.
i enjoy working for Conagra. I am looking to grow my career. Currently i have no more room for growth at this facility.
Logistic/Trafic Coordinator
Logistic / Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 4, 2014
• Interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and handled and resolved complaints.
• Accountable for distributor’s accounts such as Premium Brands, V. Suarez, Ballester Hermanos, Inc., Packer’s Provision, Freiria, Pueblo International, Kraft Foods, B. Fernandez, Sam’s Club, Blockbuster and Mendez – more... & Co, among others.
• Managed over 200 orders per day to meet sales goals by $5M per month.
• Designed, executed and provided recommendations to improve operational processes and business projects with brand distributors and customers.
• Developed excellent rapport and work effectively with individuals at all levels maintain uppermost degree of professionalism in various company departments such as: Sales, Logistics, Customer Service, Marketing and Management area.
• Conferred with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Responsible of keeping records of customer’s interactions and transactions, recording details of inquires complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
• Determined charges for services requested, collected deposits or payments, and arranged for billing and completed contract forms, prepared change of address records, and issued service discontinuance orders.
• Created the Metric Report, the instrument for Financial Department to make credit and debits and also reserve specific amounts for next month, it consider all the orders in specific areas like Supply Chain, BDR (extremely important) and finally the carrier contribution (all the process included). – less
Challenging and fast paced.
Verifier (Former Employee), Council Bluffs, IAMarch 2, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits.
Cons: winter weather
Learned food manufacturing processes. Management was supportive and knowledgeable. Co-workers were helpful.
Factory Setting
Microbiologist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 2, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Decent place for starting job. No incentives, or raises, non-competitive wages. A typical day, is spent in an office and on manufacturing floor, with repetitive tasks. Management is easy to communicate with. Virtually no opportunity for growth. Co-workers easy to get along with.
Amazing pay
Sanitation (Former Employee), Troy, OHFebruary 28, 2014
The pay was great and the hours were wonderful. I was not a fan of the point system but I was also younger and less mature.
Productive work place
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Hanover, PAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: short breaks, long hours
Great place, very ethical and fair. I learned a lot about moisture and pH, and salt%.
Great Job!
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Trenton, MOFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits
Cons: too many hours
Was a great job, with great benefits but worked too many hours!
It's all about the numbers
Package Utility Laborer (Former Employee), American Falls, IDFebruary 16, 2014
I worked here for 3 years and never had a good day. The management pushes everything to the absolute limit to get the highest production possible.
Very depenable worker with lots of experiences in various fields
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAFebruary 16, 2014
I work 12 hours nights in a team enviroment loading trailers and running palletizers I get along with fellow workers and like to keep busy and help out
Good Work Environment
Senior Chemist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: dynamic environment
A typical day involves evaluating lab needs across multiple groups to maintain lab throughput (develope new analysis method, LC / GC / MS / lab equipment maintainance, review and post data, serve as lab specialist).

About ConAgra Foods

ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and – Read more

ConAgra Foods Photos