Concentra

Concentra United States Employee Reviews

No talking, just listening
Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Americus, GAApril 17, 2015
Listen to prerecorded phone calls. Active listening skiil needed. Learned to sit for a long poriod. Will work with you school schedule.
Meet new people everyday!
Front Office Specialist II (Current Employee), Reno, NVApril 15, 2015
Our Mission
Improving America’s health, one patient at a time.

Our vision
Provide the highest quality clinical experience delivered with Orange Book service and exceptional consistency by engaged, welcoming, respectful, and skillful colleagues.

Our values
A healing focus,
A selfless heart,
A tireless resolve.
Horrible company to work for
Portland Market Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 15, 2015
Cons: Bad management
Support staff bullied and constantly criticized. This was a terrible place to work and had I to do it all over again, I would never have accepted the position. It was advertised as FT with benefits but ended up being PT with no benefits.
Challenging work environment
Center Operations Director (Former Employee), Timonium, MDApril 11, 2015
Staff are wonderful people to work with, upper management lack qualifications and people skills. There is not much more I would say about this company.
Concentra provided a good company environment to work in. The management was intent on getting tasks completed timely and accurately.
Contract Accountant (Former Employee), Addison, TXApril 9, 2015
While here, I did not feel any reason to disagree with my management, and thought that overall they were very considerate of the staff. We did have team building events every couple of months that were a good break.
Good Company
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee), Addison, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: all benifits
Cons: less breaks
programming
learned to high skills of coding
co-worker are good
company is good
working in big team
coding the project
management is very nice
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lombard, ILApril 3, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Laid-back culture, Management
Cons: None
I enjoyed my time at Concentra. Unfortunately, my department was eventually shut down after an acquisition, but that did not tarnish my viewpoint of the company. There were good benefits (matching, work from home, etc) and the managers cared about the people they worked with. The best part of the job was the fact that advancement was so readily available for those who chose to pursue it. Co-workers were nice and professional.
Overall good company
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 24, 2015
Very good company to work for. Relaxed and casual environment. Co-workers are very supportive and helpful. Like most jobs there are high priority times along with additional work and tight deadlines.
Good/ OK place to work but can be improved
Account Representative / A/R Specialist (Former Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: room for advancement
Good/ OK place to work but can be improved. Management staff can do better with additional training. Not very good place for career advancement, middle management staff not looking to better selves as result entry level positions have very little opportunity to advance.
A great place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Aspinwall, PAMarch 18, 2015
A great place to work. A leader in occupational health and urgent care services. Very fast paced and exciting. The people are the best part
Worked from home
Independent Nurse Auditor (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 18, 2015
I have been a nurse auditor for over 30 years. I worked completely from home and found this to be very agreeable. Did audits at various hospitals.
Easy work but heavy stress
Pharma Customer Support (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 17, 2015
My department is so small that there is no room for advancement. The work is easy but it involves heavy problem solving skills. However, I enjoy the people I work with.
Payment Poster
Payment Posting Specialist II (Former Employee), ColoradoMarch 13, 2015
Job duties:
-Posted payments
-Reconsideration requests for short paid claims
-Prepared refund requests as needed
-other duties as assigned

Co-workers at Concentra were great, most everyone worked as a team.
very currupt company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMarch 4, 2015
........................................................................................................................................................
Awesome therapist
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), San Antonio TexasFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: wonderful working areas
Cons: management doesn't respond to calls, text or emails readily
Good job for prn jobs for occupational therapy . Sometimes hours are hard to come by. Concentra is a caseload of workman.s comp cases and Tricare. All of OT's patients are for hand therapist. One hand therapist is employed at Concentra currently.
machines with credit cards scans
quality asseser (Current Employee), Americus GAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches, longer breaks and alot of hours
Cons: short breaks and schedule changes
i learned more at work about computers and now i know how to work word and excel. i usually don't have problems at work but people love to talk and i do not talk at work i simply go to work go do what i have to do and that's it i just come to work that's it i have never gotten into a argument at work or fight i just go there to work. the hardest part about the job is keeping your self busy because this job is basically boring and its something i don't want to do any more so i want to find a better job where i am moving and where i could put my bilingual to use.
Fast Paced Environment, Professional service
CMA, NCT (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: staff is nice
Cons: fast paced, not enough help
High volume clinic, service work related injuries, urgent care environment, x-ray provided, drug screening, DOT physicals, eye injuries, suturing availability on minor lacerations
great pay
referral coordinator (Former Employee), Plano TexasFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: not well managed, not supervised, your on your own. people come and go like flies
At first your welcome and trained after training your told if you need more training they'll help. Not the case its all favoritism if your team dont like you or you slow them down theyll talk about you and your scores are made public. Supervisor play the role as well, instant messaging is all about the bad one. Pay was good to a point after being there a year you may get lucky with 10 cents or a quarter. Not a work place when you have music
in your next cublic and 4 people gossiping around you.
High Stress/Bad Management
Rehab Director (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Extremely high paced with a very heavy patient load and no help. The management is terrible and ignores the employees. The office and company has an extremely high turnover rate to it's employees which reflects the bad corporate mismanagement. Very long work days and employees are frequently required to work straight through lunch with no breaks.
Productive and Great place to work. Longevity
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: compensation
I provide many roles and responsibilities for different disciplines and departments. My daily responsibilities consist of multitasking, meeting deadlines and assisting my Leadership Team: Operations, Medical Operations, Physical Therapy and Sales. My main responsibility is the Medical Schedule Coordinator. I've learned to be a team player. My management is my support.My co-workers are wonderful. I take great pride in getting the job done efficiently and on-time along with assisting the team for success and give 110% every day with a smile on my face!

1 2 3 4 5

About Concentra

Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation, – Read more

Concentra Salaries