Concentra

Concentra Employee Reviews

Internal Call Center Specialist
Account Services Trainer (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 27, 2015
Concentra was by far the best employment. My supervisor and manager both took an interest in my personal life. I would still be working there if I had not moved out of state. I highly recommend the company.
HR Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee), Addison, TXAugust 21, 2015
Rent A Center was a nice place to work. I learned a different side of the business that I didn't know. I enjoyed the co-workers and the culture. But it was time for me to move on.
Customer Service
Patient Services Rep (Former Employee), Albany, GaAugust 18, 2015
Okay company to work for, advancement potential if willing to transfer. Good work hours, ok pay. They closed our call center in Albany, Ga without warning and give us and cheap meal and gave a cheap meal as a parting gift.
good quality and productive
Quality Assessor (Former Employee), Americus, GAAugust 17, 2015
Listen to and graded calls in a timely fashion with great quality. Co-workers were a joy to work with. Team leaders and management were always working hard making sure all of our needs and questions were answered to better help us do our job.
Great Team
Therapy Director (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaAugust 13, 2015
Effective managers and leaders that provide support and direction for growth.
Good team collaboration for patient care and achieving outcomes. The company has good continuing ed program and opportunities to advance treatment skill set.
Disappointed with current growth and managment strategies of the company.
Disappointed with lack of employee growth opportunities and considerationfor employee loyalty.
Great Place
Bilingual Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Addison, TxAugust 12, 2015
They have an awesome culture at the company and do not play games or have hidden agendas. I would work here again. The company is all about team work and communication.
Enjoyable place to work.
Physical Therapy Support Specialist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 11, 2015
Cons: Days can become very long
Fun place to work; always able to learn new things. Great co-workers; Great place to work someone who likes to stay busy to make the day pass faster
Nice place to work
Limited Scope/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Aurora, COAugust 9, 2015
Pros: easy to work for
Cons: none
I would do a lot of pre-employment drug screens, physicals, blood draws, wound care. hearing tests. a lot of areas to learn, front and back office, the staff was courteous
Nice facility with great equipment and awesome co-workers
Orthopaedics (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 6, 2015
Fast pace outpatient clinic-saw workman's comp patients and active duty military/dependents-great team players and was able to learn several new manual techniques to improve patients functional daily lives
Productive and fun
Account Executive (Current Employee), Waterbury, CTAugust 5, 2015
I meet with clients. Build lasting relationships. I assited employers with answers to questions they may have about workers' comp. I help them strengthen thier program to minimize liablities.
Learning and Growing is not a priority
Consultant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2015
I felt like during most of my tenure I was proving my worth and showing why learning is important. It was very frustrating. Lots and lots of change all the time creating an environment of fear, scarcity and uncertainty. I felt like we could never move forward!
Fast pace and compassionate environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Growth in my skill set
Cons: Long wait times, upset patients constantly
I enjoyed this job because as a new employee entering the medical field I was able to learn many different skills and many people.
My 6 week externship
Externship/ Medical Front Office Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 2, 2015
I loved my externship period at Concentra. I received great reviews and was appreciated by many. Unfortunately they were not able to offer me a permanent position because there was no availability. Every so often I look them up just see if they have any available positions.
busy
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee), austin,txJuly 29, 2015
Busy;I was none stop.I enjoy working with the people.I have learned so much with my job. You need to think quick on you feet.
Great Job and ton of autonomy.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2015
Great job and company to work for. been with them since 2009. Growing company and management is great. Great job to gain experience.
RUN
Physician Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2015
Pros: patients are nice, type of work is good
Cons: primary concern is numbers & money, not patient care, never tried to decrease wait times
Management is poor. My supervisor talked to herself all day long! Lacked organization, did not pull her weight & took advantage of me as a worker. No job security, constantly being picked apart so therefore no advancement. The physicians don't read the charts & don't know why the patients are there. Chronically understaffed, long patient waits.Good work environment if you speak Spanish. No breaks, are never supposed to be sick. Supervisor takes EVERY holiday off.
Support staff must bring a Drs note if they miss ONE day! Do nothing to accommodate family needs or schedules. Cliques, if you are friends with the boss you get special treatment
Amazing Company
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Lombard, ILJuly 28, 2015
I worked there for 3 years, I hate the company downsized however I am extremely grateful for all the experience I was able to obtain.
Productive and fun workplace environment surrounded by genuine people
Medical Assistant Lead (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Very relaxed work environment
Cons: Slow work flow
Very enthusiastic work place where each day I learn to deliver the basic health care needed to individuals lacking time and resources. I work hard to make each patient feel special and understood when it comes to their medical needs. I currently manage the office without any supervision, train co-workers, take on center operations director responsibilities,manage pharmaceuticals, stock and order supplies needed in the center and perform clerical duties.
"Patient-Centered" services; Employees not really considered
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee), Allen Park, MIJuly 19, 2015
Pros: PTO, good benefits
Cons: Short break, patient surveys don't reflect hardwork
Overall, Concentra is an okay company to work for. From my experience, it has been very hard to advance within the company. Patients usually have a negative idea of what an Concentra experience can be so you have to work extra hard to provide a positive experience for them. Center scores and employee compensation based on patient surveys so rewards and compensation are based on the comments and ratings of the customers/patients, which I believe can be unfair and skewed most times. Coworkers and teams vary depending on location.
taking care of patients
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee), Romulus, MIJuly 17, 2015
it was ok just not enough help and managers didn't help ether but the job wasn't as bad to many patients and not enough workers