Concentra Employee Reviews

Fast paced and organized company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVOctober 30, 2017
We saw Urgent Care and Occupational Health Patients all day. I was able to put to use everything I was trained to do which was great. I would draw blood daily, change dressings, suture removal, and assisting the physicians, etc. It was ran well and I loved everyone I worked with. The hardest part was trying to keep our numbers down. And the most enjoyable part was helping the patients.
Horrible Place to work
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 30, 2017
This was one the worst jobs I have ever worked! The company only cares about money not the patients. They need to be sued for insurance fraud. I received a huge sign on bonus because no one wants to work for this company. I found out why. Revolving door.
Co-workers were great
MA (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 29, 2017
The management was beyond terrible! I would NEVER recommend anyone work there unless they have better management. It was always under staffed. Always have to travel 30-45 minuets to a different center just to cover someone else’s shift.
Pros
The people I met
Cons
Management!
Fair company
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAOctober 29, 2017
Moderate work environment no major issues while working there. The company is now Coventry and I have not worked there in many years so could not offer a fair opinon of present conditions.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
billable hour-end of month is stressful
Good Company and Some great Co workers
Information Services Intern (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 28, 2017
The culture a Concentra is good. Everyone is helpful. Company has good medical perks and pay. Technology is good. The paid time off and work from home really helps.
Quick paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 24, 2017
Although we were a fast paced environment, we were able to handle the patient traffic with ease. Everyone was quick to jump in and help and get people into see the provider all while balancing the needs of the employers and staf
Pros
Overttime
Cons
Overtime
Productive Fun
Electronic Data Interface Resolution/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 24, 2017
Team environment, business, professional. Awesome company; great team support, training, and caring leadership. Very caring company and great benefits!
Pros
Company support
Cons
Department layoff
Amazing Team to work with
Medical Assistant/X-Ray Technician (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CAOctober 22, 2017
Very quick-paced and everyone knew their job and worked really well as a team.The facility is very clean and well-kept. Very professional environment.
Pros
Great coworkers and management
referral coordinator
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 19, 2017
it was an easy job but stressful job. I would still be employed but my position was relocated to a differant state. Dealing with patients and insurance was diffecult but manageable
Fast paced but, some workers were favored
PRN-Staff Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 18, 2017
Over all Concentra was a good place to work, unfortunately they only are allowed to have a certain number of employees that are hired as employees. The rest are PRN, not matter how many hours you work or how long you have been ate there.
Pros
Good people
Cons
no benefits
Lack of advancement
Cash Posting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 14, 2017
Many people have worked for Concentra have been there for many years in the same position, no room for advancement, If you're looking to advance then this is not the place for you.
Ok job for new and developing techs
Center Lead (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 13, 2017
This is a great place to sharpen skills, perfect for new techs. I have been here going on 5 years. I have grown within the company, and the pay is pretty good. They also have a lot of training opportunities to assist in all clinical areas
fast paced
Back Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 12, 2017
Ok place to work but the bean counters are a bit to be desired. My typical day is doing the job of 6 people. Forced to take EXTRA LONG lunches to prevent overtime yet scheduled for 43+ hours a week. I like the fast pace but dislike that staffing is way off
Pros
fast paced
Cons
not much advancement
I would not ever work there unless mangement changed.
Rma/Preceptor/ Proficiency delivery (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXOctober 11, 2017
I absolutely loved the job itself I was performing. However the turnover was too great. We lost more than 12-15 employees to this company in less than 2yrs. The work place was highly stressful and no help when it came to management. The turn over for management was 3 just in the 2 in a half years I was there.
Pros
great way to learn the skills I've aquired
Cons
way too stressful for anyone.
Na
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 11, 2017
Workers Compensation /Urgent care. Very fast paced job. Offers incentive for seeing more than the min requirement of 14pts per day. Walk in evals are required of PTs.
concentra
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 10, 2017
since they were bought by select medical it became a company of numbers and not people. you were expected to see so many people per hour, charges were expected to be in a specific range, they cut the support staff and expected you to just deal with what you had.
Pros
the people
Cons
working for them
concentra
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 10, 2017
great company to work for, great work flow staff and employees, very well organized management and always willing to work with your schedule I recommend this place.
Fast Paced
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTOctober 6, 2017
Very enjoyable if you get to establish friendship with coworkers and clients as i did. I definitely learned a lot and took that learning with me when i left as a great experience. management needs improvement. Workplace is comfortable and hectic at the same time. The hardest is phone calls and patient load but if you like what you do, its great. The most enjoyable is you feel like family.
Pros
salary raise every yr, nice staff in most centers, good training
Cons
facilities are small, management
Amazing
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 6, 2017
I had only one COD that made the environment so hostile, and uncomfortable. She made decisions that ended up hurting us as a team. Every other COD and keep up working in a happy enjoyable facility.
Good
Center Operations Director (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 4, 2017
Company was fast paced. This organization handled quite a few appointments daily. Several locations throughout San Antonio and Austin area(s).

Good company overall.
Pros
Solid Company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentra. Our community is ready to answer.