Concentra

Concentra Employee Reviews

Good/ OK place to work but can be improved
Account Representative / A/R Specialist (Former Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: room for advancement
Good/ OK place to work but can be improved. Management staff can do better with additional training. Not very good place for career advancement, middle management staff not looking to better selves as result entry level positions have very little opportunity to advance.
A great place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Aspinwall, PAMarch 18, 2015
A great place to work. A leader in occupational health and urgent care services. Very fast paced and exciting. The people are the best part
Worked from home
Independent Nurse Auditor (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 18, 2015
I have been a nurse auditor for over 30 years. I worked completely from home and found this to be very agreeable. Did audits at various hospitals.
Easy work but heavy stress
Pharma Customer Support (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 17, 2015
My department is so small that there is no room for advancement. The work is easy but it involves heavy problem solving skills. However, I enjoy the people I work with.
Payment Poster
Payment Posting Specialist II (Former Employee), ColoradoMarch 13, 2015
Job duties:
-Posted payments
-Reconsideration requests for short paid claims
-Prepared refund requests as needed
-other duties as assigned

Co-workers at Concentra were great, most everyone worked as a team.
very currupt company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMarch 4, 2015
........................................................................................................................................................
Awesome therapist
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), San Antonio TexasFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: wonderful working areas
Cons: management doesn't respond to calls, text or emails readily
Good job for prn jobs for occupational therapy . Sometimes hours are hard to come by. Concentra is a caseload of workman.s comp cases and Tricare. All of OT's patients are for hand therapist. One hand therapist is employed at Concentra currently.
machines with credit cards scans
quality asseser (Current Employee), Americus GAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches, longer breaks and alot of hours
Cons: short breaks and schedule changes
i learned more at work about computers and now i know how to work word and excel. i usually don't have problems at work but people love to talk and i do not talk at work i simply go to work go do what i have to do and that's it i just come to work that's it i have never gotten into a argument at work or fight i just go there to work. the hardest part about the job is keeping your self busy because this job is basically boring and its something i don't want to do any more so i want to find a better job where i am moving and where i could put my bilingual to use.
Fast Paced Environment, Professional service
CMA, NCT (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: staff is nice
Cons: fast paced, not enough help
High volume clinic, service work related injuries, urgent care environment, x-ray provided, drug screening, DOT physicals, eye injuries, suturing availability on minor lacerations
great pay
referral coordinator (Former Employee), Plano TexasFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: not well managed, not supervised, your on your own. people come and go like flies
At first your welcome and trained after training your told if you need more training they'll help. Not the case its all favoritism if your team dont like you or you slow them down theyll talk about you and your scores are made public. Supervisor play the role as well, instant messaging is all about the bad one. Pay was good to a point after being there a year you may get lucky with 10 cents or a quarter. Not a work place when you have music
in your next cublic and 4 people gossiping around you.
High Stress/Bad Management
Rehab Director (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Extremely high paced with a very heavy patient load and no help. The management is terrible and ignores the employees. The office and company has an extremely high turnover rate to it's employees which reflects the bad corporate mismanagement. Very long work days and employees are frequently required to work straight through lunch with no breaks.
Productive and Great place to work. Longevity
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: compensation
I provide many roles and responsibilities for different disciplines and departments. My daily responsibilities consist of multitasking, meeting deadlines and assisting my Leadership Team: Operations, Medical Operations, Physical Therapy and Sales. My main responsibility is the Medical Schedule Coordinator. I've learned to be a team player. My management is my support.My co-workers are wonderful. I take great pride in getting the job done efficiently and on-time along with assisting the team for success and give 110% every day with a smile on my face!
Office Assistant
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Sparks, NVFebruary 6, 2015
Maintained good customer service assisting patients in filling out their medical forms and translated for the patients and doctors when needed, answered phones, data entry, 10 key, filing and processed incoming and outgoing mail.
Easy going work environment
Referral Specialist (Current Employee), Lombard, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Concentra was a relaxed work environment. The management provided dinners and parties to increase morale. We worked together as a team to provide for the patients health care needs.
Urgent care physicians are awesome
Front Office Administrator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: celebrated birthdays
Cons: only center that had late work hour
Fast pace environment
Patience with clients
Management could be better
Co workers can be useful if knowledgeable
Ensuring patients are always happy with their service, although sometimes they don't like coming in for accidents, illness, broken bones, or follow ups.
Meeting new people is enjoyable
easy job
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: good peers
Cons: no job security
friendly enviroment in the office good relations with centers
Fun work enviorment
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Bolinggrook, IlJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great company to advance
Cons: lack of work due o demand of product
Worked with great people who taught me so much about the company. Great job advancement, learned so many different parts of the company.
This has been a great place to work at
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Richmond, CAJanuary 26, 2015
I have worked here as a staff physical therapist and as a Center Director. I have gained a lot of experience in managing people, budgets, work flow and schedules. I have worked as a staff member as well as in management in this company and I have been happy with each position. My co-workers are positive and easy to get along with. Higher management has been supportive in helping the staff members meet the requirements of the job.
Good environment but the job itself is boring.
Quality Assessor (Current Employee), Americus, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Listen to pre-recorded calls. the job really isnt hard. i enjoy going being around my co-workers.
Fun environment
CST Support Services (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: good energy
Cons: no cons
Lots of pot lucks and BBQ"s. Nice customers when they called in.

About Concentra

Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation, – Read more

Concentra Salaries