Concentra Employee Reviews

Stressful environment to work
Patient Processor (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 12, 2015
Process and booked appointment, data entry, setup clients for drug screenings, physicals and physical therapy. Answer phones and contact client to confirm appointments, work closely with Doctors and Physical Therapists.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Stressful environment to work.
Fast paced but a great place learn and work
LVN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasSeptember 11, 2015
A typical day at work was busy, but a lot of information you lot daily. Patients come in daily from minor to major issues/illnesses which required quick and prompt attention. I learned alot of information pertaining skill and knowledge based care for patients. My manager and the management at this job was exceptional. They are helpful and motivators. My co-workers were also helpful in teaching me things. The hardest part of the job was not having enough time to eat lunch at times. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and teaching them information on how to care for themselves at when they go home.
Pros
Benefits were great and an enjoyable place to work
Cons
Very busy
What I learned
Regional Center Accountant (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 10, 2015
Full cycle accounting, deferred rent, balance sheet reconciliations. Plenty of responsibilities that won't pigeon hole future career opportunities.
Productive work Place
Referral Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 8, 2015
Productive work place. Fun environment. There is definitely room for improvement. Supportive Management. All about the numbers.
Great Job
Cash Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 2, 2015
This is one of the best jobs Ive ever had. I hate that I had to leave. Theres a family atmosphere working here. One that I wont forget.
poor management
front desk specialist (Former Employee) –  flagstaff azSeptember 1, 2015
Worst place I ever work for no team work at all supervisors were always to busy to answer any questions but when you would make a mistake they were all over you yelling.no co workers were always upset saying I hate this place can't wait roleplay go home etc
Internal Call Center Specialist
Account Services Trainer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 27, 2015
Concentra was by far the best employment. My supervisor and manager both took an interest in my personal life. I would still be working there if I had not moved out of state. I highly recommend the company.
HR Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 21, 2015
Rent A Center was a nice place to work. I learned a different side of the business that I didn't know. I enjoyed the co-workers and the culture. But it was time for me to move on.
Customer Service
Patient Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Albany, GaAugust 18, 2015
Okay company to work for, advancement potential if willing to transfer. Good work hours, ok pay. They closed our call center in Albany, Ga without warning and give us and cheap meal and gave a cheap meal as a parting gift.
good quality and productive
Quality Assessor (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAAugust 17, 2015
Listen to and graded calls in a timely fashion with great quality. Co-workers were a joy to work with. Team leaders and management were always working hard making sure all of our needs and questions were answered to better help us do our job.
Great Team
Therapy Director (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 13, 2015
Effective managers and leaders that provide support and direction for growth.
Good team collaboration for patient care and achieving outcomes. The company has good continuing ed program and opportunities to advance treatment skill set.
Disappointed with current growth and managment strategies of the company.
Disappointed with lack of employee growth opportunities and considerationfor employee loyalty.
Great Place
Bilingual Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Addison, TxAugust 12, 2015
They have an awesome culture at the company and do not play games or have hidden agendas. I would work here again. The company is all about team work and communication.
Enjoyable place to work.
Physical Therapy Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 11, 2015
Fun place to work; always able to learn new things. Great co-workers; Great place to work someone who likes to stay busy to make the day pass faster
Cons
Days can become very long
Nice place to work
Limited Scope/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 9, 2015
I would do a lot of pre-employment drug screens, physicals, blood draws, wound care. hearing tests. a lot of areas to learn, front and back office, the staff was courteous
Pros
easy to work for
Cons
Nice facility with great equipment and awesome co-workers
Orthopaedics (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 6, 2015
Fast pace outpatient clinic-saw workman's comp patients and active duty military/dependents-great team players and was able to learn several new manual techniques to improve patients functional daily lives
Productive and fun
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTAugust 5, 2015
I meet with clients. Build lasting relationships. I assited employers with answers to questions they may have about workers' comp. I help them strengthen thier program to minimize liablities.
Learning and Growing is not a priority
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2015
I felt like during most of my tenure I was proving my worth and showing why learning is important. It was very frustrating. Lots and lots of change all the time creating an environment of fear, scarcity and uncertainty. I felt like we could never move forward!
Fast pace and compassionate environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2015
I enjoyed this job because as a new employee entering the medical field I was able to learn many different skills and many people.
Pros
Growth in my skill set
Cons
Long wait times, upset patients constantly
My 6 week externship
Externship/ Medical Front Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 2, 2015
I loved my externship period at Concentra. I received great reviews and was appreciated by many. Unfortunately they were not able to offer me a permanent position because there was no availability. Every so often I look them up just see if they have any available positions.
busy
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  austin,txJuly 29, 2015
Busy;I was none stop.I enjoy working with the people.I have learned so much with my job. You need to think quick on you feet.