Concentrix Employee Reviews in United States

Great training, honorable company, but inefficient strange executive decision-making makes the entire workforce suffer.
Technical & Product Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 12, 2016
Coworkers are mostly mentally strong; call center work quickly weeds out the weak and unrealistically chipper.

Diverse groups of people and talents.

Management Hierarchy is a bit too concrete (employees that should have been demoted often aren't,) and because of this it makes moving up the ladder and staying loyal to the company over a *long* time painful to witness small but consistent injustices that happen over time.

Very little incentive to inquire about other internal positions for a "leg up."

Very stressful; BUT, compared to other call centers, extremely rewarding (see pros below,) satisfying, and professional. Most often a very prepared and forward looking company.

One con I couldn't fit below; semi-random intervals of strange demands from management.
Pros
Many free meals, snacks, giveaways, frequent overtime available
Cons
Automatic 401K splitting
Very unprofessional company
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 26, 2016
Company is very unproffesional and have serious payroll issues. You are lucky to receive a raise or pay check on time. My experience with concentrix was nothing of what I expected from the interview. The company is unproffesional and now closing a lot of location because of payroll issues. The bigger people are stealing money as well as not making sure there employees are compensated . The turnover rate is horrible. Nobody last long here unless you are in management.
Pros
Skills
Cons
The corparation is horrible
Great skill learning
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJanuary 29, 2016
Training for job was a bit lacking, I felt somewhat unprepared for some of the requirements of the job. I did gain quite some experience and knowledge in interpersonal skills, and my ability to handle angry and disruptive customers on a daily basis became very tuned. That was a great skill to also incorporate into my own personal life and personal relationships. I also gained quite a bit of knowledge in billing and technology of modern devices (phones, tablets, hotspots, etc). The management was very helpful and always willing to work around personal responsibilities. The most difficult part of job requirements was the schedule limitations. The shifts available were limited and shifts were also not very easily swapped. The most enjoyable part of the job requirements was the co-workers and workplace facilities.
Pros
skills learned, customer service experience, benefits
Cons
scheduling, training
Ok job, but not what i thought it would be
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 3, 2016
Building and location are gorgeous. Trainers and recruiters are super nice. Management is unorganized, training materials are outdated and often broken, no raises given at all unless a promotion is given, management prefers to pass the buck and play the blame game instead of actually fix problems. Pay is really good and they offer full, but expensive, benefits.
Pros
Good pay, offer full benefits, pretty location
Cons
basically everything else
A Nightmare Job
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 18, 2016
Payroll was constantly messed up at this job. 3 or 4 consecutive training classes all got half checks on their first check at the job.
People who quit or got fired didn't get their final checks for months.

They promote people but don't give raises right away. When they do give the raise, there is no backpay. One person got "promoted" but when she asked about her raise, she was quickly demoted and given a bad shift.

The management in the Amazon program plays favorites. The person who is over RTA heavily influences the new ops manager and is also married to one of the supervisors. So that regime constantly targets people they don't like and makes life miserable until they quit.

There is no set scheduling. They don't care if you have kids or have to ride the bus. Your schedule can change on a whim.

Everything you do is micromanaged. Management doesn't listen to good, common sense ideas. They come up with poor plans to improve production and morale, and then when it blows up in their face, they point the finger elsewhere.
Pros
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Cons
Everything else
Good for a short term to make money while looking for another job
customer service (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJanuary 19, 2016
Worked there for 5 years and hated it as the years went one. People running the company only care about the profits and not loosing customers than doing the right thing and letting some go because they don't deserve what they are asking for. Management never takes the employees word
Pros
You meet new people at the work place and make Lots new friends of different styles
Cons
Management cares more about customers than they care about the employees, no job benefits such as sick leave, paid time off. Never get the days off you request.
Interesting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WANovember 13, 2015
Job culture is horrible. This is a job that actually sets one up to fail. They set impossible standards that many can not meet. They call people liers and yell at people on the floor. Breaks are not always consistient but that is the nature of a call center when your on the phone same with lunches. If one can handle being called a lier, browbeaten and treated as a disposable worker then yep great place to work. Also one learns very quickly that their job is threatened every single day and one can be fired every single day. This is done in a pretty forthright manor as well.
Pros
Full time 10.50 an hour, medical, dental and benefits
Cons
Management, being yelled at and treated horribly
Concentrix Review
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAFebruary 2, 2016
*Typical work day: Listening/ Scoring / Coaching calls
*What I have learned: Many Many things.
*Management: Great Managers, always available when needed
*Co-Workers: They are also my family, love them all.
*Hardest part of the job: Informing someone that their personal hygiene needs some improvement.
*Most enjoyable part of the job: Seeing agent apply the coaching that was provided to them to resolve the customers issues.
Pros
Heathcare, 401k, Great Co-Workers
Cons
Irritate Customers
It was OK
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 27, 2016
I enjoyed the work environment. I was guaranteed 40 hours a week plus Benefits and commission which would have been great. A Typical day to start. for the 1st Month was Training 8am - 5pm. Management seemed fine to me. Co workers too. The Hardest part of the Job for me was falling behind. I had computer issues during Training which put me behind. I felt like i was constantly having to play catch up on the Training.
Pros
Friendly workplace, 40 hours a week and more.
Cons
Computer Issues
Just run away....
Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INMarch 1, 2016
This place is horrible!!!!!! Period. Don't expect to get your raise on time if at all. The management is poorly structured. They really don't even care about their employees and just toss you right in for failure. Seriously, unless you need a job ASAP don't even both with this one. You'll regret it.
Pros
I left
Cons
Poor management, overall horrible experience
Intuit/Quickbooks
Customer Service Representative for Quickbooks (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 15, 2016
this is a horrible place to work. training is 5weeks of training yourself. no one wants to help, your paychecks are always wrong, you will NOT get your raise on time and the system is so horrible that there is a huge delay in your benefits. BEWARE of this company.. the team leads are disrespectful and talk to you like you are stupid.... I hated this place..
Great Flixibility is a Must
Tech Advisor 1 (Current Employee) –  CAJanuary 16, 2016
At a moments notice an employee could be moved to a new project with their schedule and paycheck affected. Employees are continually thanked for their flexibility, but truly what choice do they have if they want to stay employed.

In trying to solve HR problems, everyone passes the buck and it is very difficult to get to the right person.
Pros
Benefits, ability to work from home
Cons
Difficult to get HR problems resolved, no job security
Productive and fun work environment with high level of professionalism
AppleCare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 25, 2016
>A typical work day was to answer calls and satisfy customer every needed
> advisor get together and work as a team, help is always provided from co-workers and management
>management is hands on work side by side with advisors
Pros
bonuses and benefits
Cons
Network Admin & Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 24, 2016
Pros
This company has done well with keeping me here, they have people that I look up to and help me grow.
Cons
This company also pays really low for what I do. %36 below the national average. This is my struggle and it's hard when you get moved to salary and don't get overtime any longer
Advice to Management
Increase pay from the bottom up
Good enviroment
Mediation Liaison (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2016
The environment is nice. I like the Management. They are very easy to work with as long as you are doing your job. The only thing that I don't like about the company is that there is no opportunity for a raise once you get to the highest paying department.
Pros
I like the management
Cons
No raises
Managers power trip big time here.
iOS Tier 1 Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2016
I thought this job was ok last year but now I am with managers who feel its there job to power trip all over you. Constantly on your screen, messaging you, telling you what to do or else with threats... yeah this is a good environment not.

I do not recommend this company to anyone, yeah you get to work with Apple but you get none of their benefits.

Health benefits here are better than none at all but their expensive.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
You might not get paid
Customer Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 3, 2016
Don't be deceived. Make your money, get on your feet and leave quickly as possible. Unstable company that has issues with money. Every pay day I pray to God that I get one get a check , and two its actually correct. This company does not care about the employees and you can tell. They hire anybody, and if you were ever to visit you would see EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
Pros
Decent Pay and Benefits
Cons
Inconsistent and PAYROLE
Overall ok place to work
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJanuary 17, 2016
Not a bad place to work, with good incentives, although they do have issues with not paying money that you worked for and was promised to get. It is also very fast paced and can be stressful at times, and getting help was always questionable after just getting out of training.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Not getting paid, not a clear understanding when applying for healthcare benefits.
Run!!! This company sucks!!!!
Customer Service Rep Part D (Aetna) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, ScSeptember 3, 2015
This company is such a mess and very unorganized and you don't get paid any money and no raises! For starters training is a complete joke my trainer was messy and tried to get you fired. We did nothing the entire time but play hang man, listen to music, and do various other things that wasn't about of the job. Never had system access and you had to call help desk to set up your own access logins. My experience in 3 months was terrible. Not to mention my trainer was purposely not taking marking whether of not you where at work so you would hardly have a pay check. The other employees are actively looking for work elsewhere, they talk about the staff and management like crazy and try to tell you to look for a better place to work. All in all my experience was horrible. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!
Pros
The employees
Cons
Terrible Pay, No raises, Poor Management, and no growth
A geat place to work 80% of the Time
State Farm Agent (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 17, 2015
Concentrix is a great place, lots of opportunities - New growth and overall a great place to start up your career or build on it.

Its an awesome place to work most of the time, honestly its got its high and low points like any other company...Simply put 80% of the time you can guarantee yourself a great career if your willing to work hard and ignore allot of high school like drama compounded by other types of shenanigans from payroll and HR.
Pros
Most of the Supervisors are hired from within, Great Teams, Awesome Benefits, Fantastic events, Flexable schedules, Supportive Supervisors, GREAT recognition and award programs
Cons
Constant Pay issues (with no resolution or accountability), Commission pay out can be sporadic and unreliable, Poor HR support, Sales programs can be VERY cut-throte, ALLOT of He said She said type Office Politics, Allot of uncontrolled Harrassment from co-workers