Concentrix

Concentrix Employer Reviews

time flies fast literally
Product Support Representative (Former Employee), Cagayan de Oro, P10January 20, 2015
Pros: you learn fast from experince
Cons: minimum wage and less opportunity for growth
being a call center agent in the Phillipines is very challenging because its a fast paced environment laced with pressure and time management. hardest part of the job is accomplishing quotas given by the team captains for that day. The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking to customers and solving their problems.
Decent pay, disorganized upper management
Sales Representative (Inbound) (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: comp plan, management
Pay was decent for a starting position, but upper management was a mess, had three different supervisors within 4 months. Also, there was issues with the comp plan; consisting people were not getting there full amount of not even understanding how the numbers broke down.
productive and fun work place
customer service (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAJanuary 8, 2015
Sprint call center.
i answered many phone calls from sprint customers.
Very Disorganized
Nike Athlete (Current Employee), Tempe,AZJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: co-workers and coaches
Cons: management, disorganized, bad benefits
The account itself is not bad but the HR department is just very disorganized. No information on the benefits until a few days before the deadline. Always messing up the paychecks and people seem to be always lazy.
fun and productive workplace
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: fun work atmosphere
Cons: micromanagement
good place to work just too micromanagement
co workers were great
downtime was really slow
Fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), PhilippinesDecember 31, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: short breaks
I learned a lot, specially in dealing with different customers and no matter what happens, customers will be our number one priority
Great Company
Trainer for TurboTax, Interviewer for Concentrix (Current Employee), Kingman, AZDecember 27, 2014
Pros: so far i really like working for concentrix.
Cons: all the cons i have deal with my contract and not concentrix.
I haven't worked with Concentrix all that much as I am contracted through them to another business. So far working with Concentrix from what I have seen and experienced is pretty good. They are a great company that do a lot for their employees. At the site I worked at they provided cake each month for the people who had birthday's in that month (everyone was welcome to it). They do a lot to try and keep the employees happy which is really great.
Good job enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), tempe,azDecember 23, 2014
Pros: great perks on holidays
Cons: short lunches and breaks
Good place to start a career, Good management and great on the floor perks. Training could be a little better but job is self explanatory. Co-workers are great focused on the job. Most enjoyable thing is the the schedules.
Seat of my pants
Operations supervisor (Current Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 23, 2014
Pros: hired on as initial supervisor to create a new team
Cons: inconsistant policy and procedure
My typical day is checking all software is running smoothly, if not then paper documentation takes place. I review sales performance for all sales representatives and provide daily, weekly and monthly feedback to ensure that all policy and procedure is met.
My co-workers are great, we share sales tips and coaching tips with one another in order to be more efficient.
The hardest part of the job making sure our software is not malfunctioning and tracking paper documentation. What I find to be the most enjoyable is watching everyone I coach grow as a person and a sales representative. I really enjoy delivering feedback, learning from the representatives that I meet with. Learning what works for them, what motivates them to complete their tasks on a daily basis.
Productive and Fun place
Deputy Manager (Current Employee), INDecember 21, 2014
Pros: employee centric
Excellent company to work with. The management is people oriented. Excellent work life balance.................................................................................................................................................
A Day At Work
Account Management/ Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Bremerton, WADecember 16, 2014
* Determines requirements by working with customers.
* Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
* Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
* Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
* Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
* Maintains call center database by entering information.
* Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Easy going and open environment
GM Advisor (Current Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 9, 2014
A typical work day would involve advising customers of recalls on their vehicle. Because it was an outbound program, I was required to make at least 18 calls per hour. The biggest thing that I have learned at this job is time management. I enjoy working with my co-workers as well as upper management. They are always willing to help and open to suggestions.
Organized and Productive atmosphere to work in.
HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Greenville SCDecember 3, 2014
Pros: great company to work for.
Cons: i was not hired on full time and i did not have any benefits, due to this being a temporary position
Concentrix was a temporary position. I started there in September of 2014. My Job duties were reviewing resumes for full time and part time work at home positions for concentrix clients. I also completed phone screens for the candidates that were a fit for the position, I sent out assesments along with information pertaining to the phone screen to ensure all applicants had a fair chance of being interviewed for the positions in which they had applied for. I participated in daily conference calls and assisted where ever was needed in order to meet deadline for training classes to start.
Fun working place with an environment of respect and diversity.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), UP Ayala Techno Hub, Diliman, Quezon CityNovember 22, 2014
Pros: team buildings, free seminars and lots of freebies.
Cons: health issues like if we are assigned for a night shift job.
Work starts on a day shift with 25 members in a team for back office support. The style of management has high respect for people and work, and so with the people working in it. The hardest part of the job is whenever we have a bulky tasks to finish on a daily basis that our onshore client has given to us. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting an incentives for our hard working done on a monthly basis.
call center work
Customer Service/Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: shady managers
Inbound/outbound customer service calls, account management, and daily/weekly reporting; promoted to quality assurance/auditing position, coaching agents to best practices, reporting weekly quality statistics, responsible for improving metrics and efficiency.
Call center envionment with open floor space.
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Pittsford, NYNovember 3, 2014
I would only recommend working here to build your resume as it is not a place to start a career. They do promote with in but their training program does not prepare those in individuals to be effective on their jobs. when I finished the entry level training, I consistently pursued experienced colleagues for assistance on situations they did not prepare me for. I had three manager who were always too busy to help me so I found my own way to receive growth through others. by time I left the job I knew everything my position offered.

The environment is not professional by any means. there is no drug test. you can were jeans to work everyday. they do not write up employees who start trouble with others but they do write ups if you you are rude to customers which is expected. last but not least, they have very low expectations from their staff members.

This is not comprehensive but I don't want to waste more time bashing this company.
Growing and Learning environment
Operation Supervisor (Current Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 17, 2014
Every day I get into work I say hello to my staff, set up my laptop check my email to see if there is any assignments from the client I may need to complete and send off. I then conduct 4 Team huddles delivering any new process or steps from the client to the staff. I also address any of the employees concerns. Then, I start my daily coaching sessions. Once those are done I then attend my, if any, daily meeting with my direct manager and or program manager.By this time my co-workers has come in which I have filled in with any new changes. I then finish up any reports then head home for the day.
Fun workplace
Operations Specialist for the World Bank Group (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 16, 2014
Work hard, play hard

Good managements, flexible managers, coworkers are fun, playful but professional

BBQ's in the summer, treats every day. Felt like a family
Pretty good environment
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunities are somewhat fair at the job
Cons: management is not on the same page, payroll is not on point
A day at work is busy and always productive. We learn something new everyday, new softwares and iOS devices. Our management team is never on the same page. It is a contract job, so three different companies work together. Payroll is not on point, no one likes there money to be late especially when they expect the employee to be on time. Co-workers are very diverse, and people are pretty mature. The hardest part of the job is dealing with all of the issues and devices for low salary. The best part of the job is resolving the customer issue.
Its an ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 7, 2014
Its an ok place to work, but not really a place for longevity, and stability. Some programs are family orientated, and in the right program you have the ability to make a lot of money.

1 2 3 4 5

About Concentrix

Concentrix prides itself on providing quality solutions and high levels of service, supported by our technical expertise, business – Read more