Concentrix Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work but it's somewhat fair
Tier 1 Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 29, 2016
It's a fair place to work if you like talking on phones all day. Overall, the company and higher up's are very unorganized. They have a way of making announcements and updates at the last minute. The way the job is structured, the pay should be higher but they do give raises every 3 months. They are also non flexible especially if you have children, family emergencies, or attending school. The Team leaders and Performance coaches were okay. I didn't have any issues with them and always kept it professional. By the time I left the place, I built professional relationships with all of my teammates and most importantly, I connected with them.
Pros
Meeting new people, Overtime
Cons
Schedule Bidding, Unorganized, Poor Management, Short break times
Work environment is nice but extremely unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 22, 2017
Training was horrible, computer issues every other day which prevented us from learning material. Lots of gossiping. Management doesn't communicate well and shows lots of favoritism. A typical day is taking 100 or more calls and setting up payment arrangements and placing holds on accounts. No raises. Better than not having a job.
Pros
Decent pay for the work
Cons
Unprofessional, management is unorganized, drama, parking is the worse
Immature Work environment
FCA Recall Agent (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 10, 2017
Been Working here 7 months and already getting ready to quit policy changed you have to work for your vacation days no PTO days no grace days all of it you worked for taken away because of new policy with company merging from Minacs to Concentrix. Plenty of favoritism no growth for the ones that really work hard and deserve promotions.
Pros
Will work around your schedule if you're in school
Cons
Poorly trained management
Concentrix Micro-Managed to Death
MAC OS Tier 1 Advisor (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 21, 2016
Messed up company with no room for advancement if you don't suck up to management. Multiple team leaders that decide to constantly change or add to an already overwhelming work load for very little pay. Micromanagement is the key phrase used by almost all the employees to describe the work environment. They will sabotage your pay when you start. Performance is decided upon purely by metrics rather than job. You can get 100% on all tests and still be told you are not good enough. They will also deliberately skew your metrics by tightening them until you cannot raise them as a way to get rid of people that even suggest the pay is not adequate for all the headaches.
Pros
Work at Home
Cons
Everything Else
OK people, but poor compensation
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville SCAugust 12, 2016
Not a bad place to work as far as the coworkers, but there are few opportunities in the Greenville, Office for advancement. And there are no cost of living or performance raises. So if you have worked here several years and be paid the same as someone you are training or a coworker on your team who takes 30% fewer calls than you. You may also get emails managers if you have have to go to the bathroom during your shift outside of your assigned break time. Your headset seems like a tether.

While Concentrix, who bought the office from IBM, tried to promote a fun dynamic working environment, the leftover middle management from IBM tends to want to be more old school and strict.

It could be a much better place to work with raises and less micromanagement.
Pros
Good Coworkers
Cons
no raises / little advancement chance
Busy and very Productive.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYFebruary 9, 2017
Typical day at work was speaking to all types of people and learning about them and their situation to try and better their safety. I learned something new everyday about the systems and how to master my work. Management was OK in the beginning and then began to turn for the worse. Workplace culture was awesome. Hardest part of the job was the management not being able to really help the reps. because the reps. begin to know more then them, due to the firing and quieting of the supervisors and the hiring of young non experienced supervisors. The most enjoyable part of my job was hitting all my required numbers and achieving top pay out.
Would not recommend
Infotainment Customer Support - Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 5, 2016
The training process was well taught and I had learned how to maneuver through over ten computer systems at a time. I would take calls in high volume and would be friendly over the phone while giving instructions on how to resolve an issue on the guests vehicle. I was able to approach all negative situations in a positive way and resolved all issues in a timely manner with a friendly personality. My co-workers were friendly, but all complained about the job and the management was very poor. Paychecks were consistently late or not the right amount and HR was very slow with correcting mistakes. I did however like my early time schedule and only worked Monday through Friday.
Pros
Full benefits, early schedule and close to home.
Cons
Poor management and incorrect paychecks.
Tight with the $$
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 2, 2017
I have worked for Concentrix for a number of years. They bought out the previous employer. Raises are non-existent, and top level management is often disconnected from the various contracts that they have. A good place for a year or 2, but not a place to be long term
Pros
No real Pros, just mediocre
Cons
Never getting a raise unless you are promoted.
Don't work for this company especially WAH
iOS Advisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 3, 2017
Working for this company for Apple from home seemed like a dream come true despite the low pay but on top of the low pay, they have been shorting employees' checks and they would always blame ADP for the discrepancies but have yet to make good on repairing the discrepancies. They withheld raises for more than two months and would not pay them until they were under threat to be reported to the Department of Labor. There are legit WAH but Concentrix isn't one of them.
Pros
Work from Home, split shift Option
Cons
Short checks, low wage, approved raises withheld
Easy, Easy, Easy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 11, 2017
I worked for Nike and it was awesome! The job is very , very easy.
A lot of Nike cx though can get very angry.
I learned a lot about Nike shoes.
My co workers are awesome, They are very young and friendly. Everyone is very relaxed at Nike, except the main Concentrix management.
The hardest part was dealing with angry cx which happened more often than less.
Sometimes you would get free food also if it slow you can leave early.
Pros
close food places, good pay, benefits, great people
Cons
short breaks, full time only, bad management
Ok
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 25, 2017
Has a set schedule/ breaks. Your team/supervisor chnages without notice. So if you put in for time off by the time it's time for you to take it, you might be on another team and you're marked as a no show for your shift. Communication is kind of off. Training is done on camera. Your pay raise is unspoken... If you ask they'll refer you off to someone else.
Pros
Steady hours, some over time is avail during peak season
Cons
Hours/pay wrong. Triple check
Good place to work and earn your credibility
Work Force (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 25, 2016
I was a team player and was shown the value of being a team player. Regretting the RIF, as I was doing well at it, and the available positions to me to go to were backwards of career progression plan. Since leaving I have had no follow up on issues of shortened pay or any responses to inquiries about coming back to another contract.

Impression- If you are gone, you are dead to management, despite whether it is their fault or not. (in this case , it is theirs)
Concentrix
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJanuary 29, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people on the phones everyday. Management was great, the hardest part of my job was really figuring out what was wrong with the product that was messing up and whether or not i needed to get the customer up to my supervisor.
Pros
close to gas stations, and fast food, benefits
Cons
rude customers
Concentrix employee review
Team Manager /Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COSeptember 16, 2016
Concentrix is a growing corporation. They have the ability to branch out in to the international market. their business model is beneficial to the shareholders and investors. As an employee they did support me with growing in to management roles. Because this corporation is so big, the losses out weight the benefits. As a result they increased their international sector and decreased the jobs available hear in America
Pros
Great benifits, pay rate increase
Cons
expanding to quickly, dont value their employees or clients.
Senior Administrator Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIOctober 24, 2016
Good management team, co-workers and environment. Daily work is processing claims and sending out reports. The team at Mazda Headquarters is always working together and mature.
Cons
No raises
Typical Call Center Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 28, 2016
It's your typical call center environment. The one thing that stood out to me was that every year the vacation policy would change because none seemed to work too well. It was always a mess trying to schedule vacations. We did get raises and there was opportunities to move up in the building. Nothing out of the ordinary.
A "can-be-rewarding" place to work.
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INSeptember 12, 2016
Concentrix, like many other companies, has its pros and cons. Overall, it is a nice place to get some solid customer service skills developed and/or improved upon.
Pros
Benefits, Global
Cons
Low job security at multiple levels within. Lack of trust worthiness in upper management.
Not the best
Prior Authorization Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 24, 2016
A typical day at work is very loud, obnoxious and distracting. My training classmates have caused me to search for new jobs. The management does their job as far as I can see, but the people in my training class are very disrespectful, childish, immature, loud and obnoxious and I felt like I was back in high school. A fellow coworker and I had to stoop to the level of high school by making a sign and taping it to our chair to get the attention of the trainer because our trainer wouldn't acknowledge our hands being raised, when the trainer would acknowledge the people yelling her name across the room. I am an adult and choose not to work in this type of environment. I am choosing to resign and go back to my warehouse field as a supervisor. The sad thing is, I really like what I am doing at Minacs. I love the job itself, but the coworkers make it extremely hard and VERY uncomfortable to work in.I am a committed worker, I drive 73 miles one way to work at minacs, but I will be putting in my 2 weeks notice on this Monday coming up, being I have another job lined up already.
Pros
I love my job itself
Cons
Coworkers
Don't waste your time
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 7, 2017
They cannot and I mean CANNOT get your check right! It's pathetic! They will not give you a raise your base pay is your pay for as long as your employeed here! I don't recommend working for this company at all. I literally hate my job!
Pros
No weekends in my department
Cons
Short breaks. Payroll is terrible
Poor Management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 8, 2016
The company forced it's employees into pay cuts when it lost it's contract with Amazon and did not honor pay amounts as promised during transition. The management staff continues to manipulate employees into changing departments or lose jobs with no regards to shifts needed for those that have families.

Human resources lacks ability to work with people ( I was hospitalized for a week and was nearly fired with two doctors notes and proof of hospitalization)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9