Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 1,124 reviews matching the search
Stressful job
Technical agent for Apple account (Former Employee) –  Daleville, IN 47334July 5, 2017
I learned a lot about technology and customer service skills at Concentrix.

The workplace was laid back. Loved the people on the Wireless team and the Team Leads were very knowledgeable in the areas they were working in.

There really was no hard part of the job for me. The training was great and the support received on the the job was very good.
Pros
Insurance, Contests, Prizes
Cons
Shift bids
Typical Call center
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 4, 2017
The job is a decent one, good if you are pursuing furthering your education and simply need a job to stabilize you. Not a career type of job unless you get into HR.
Not this best plave to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 3, 2017
This was a challenge for me I didnt like the culture of the job due to my experience I did not find the task challenging more like the culture of the office
Not a place to stay for a long time
OnStar Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 3, 2017
Concentrix is a place where you go to get experience and then move on to your next step in life. Concentrix is not a place to stay a long duration unless you know people in the great positions to move quickly up the ladder.
Pros
You meet great people
Cons
It will become your 1st home
Wah
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 3, 2017
Concentrix was alright to work for, for what is was. A work from home job. I was on the iOS campaign and dealt with while entitled people who wanted their phone fixed and would argue with you about the troubleshooting step.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Rude customers and no support from management
Productive and fun
Southfield, Mi - Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 2, 2017
I sit at a desk all day, sometimes I am taken off the phone to help others or to work on a task given by upper management. I love talking to my customers and helping them resolve their issues. It's nice communicating with others around the world hearing their stories and what kind of life they have going for themselves.
Pros
Long lunches, transition quickly, helpful
Cons
health care, short checks( rarely)
It's a decent place to work
Sales agent (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 30, 2017
I worked at Concentrix for a while and enjoyed myself. Management isn't the strongest. The day goes by fast enough and the pay is decent, allowing for the possibility of commision.
Pros
Break room, breaks, easy to learn job requirements.
Cons
Short lunch, "capped" commission, poor management
Technical support
Apple Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 30, 2017
Very unorganized job, they want you to do a million things for 12$. They change your schedule every three months and don't care about what fits you. Everybody wants to be a boss but don't want to help nobody to do their job but will terminate you because they too lazy to explain what you doing wrong. The TLs are lazy they don't help nobody so you better learn quick or they will fired you. This the worst job I ever had I don't recommend run as fast as possible.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, lazy employees
It was okay
Call Center, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJune 29, 2017
It was great money, great benefits, and a steady stable job that I didn't have to worry about losing as long as I showed up, my only issue was when the bed bugs were found and nothing was done about it.
Decent Place to work
Aetna Broker Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 28, 2017
This job does a lot of seasonal hiring. Job stability not dependable . The management and staff are great. The hours are set but supervisors are flexible to personal needs.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Seasonal lay offs

Want to know more about Concentrix?

Ask a question
I liked my job
Technical Support-Senior advisor (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJune 27, 2017
Troubleshooting computers made me very happy! Often, it can take time to pinpoint the issue before you can resolve it. It was key to be able to see the problem and fix it in 22 minutes or less. I also worked 2 yrs to get a day shift so I could be available evenings and weekends for my elderly mother only to lose it to a shift bid.
it was ok
TIER I ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 27, 2017
concentrix was a fine place towork for. The pay was ok, they taight us everything we needed to know to perform our job duties, Rules changed all of the time.
a good place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 27, 2017
The best part of job was helping people with understanding their insurance.
Concentrix handles many different types of businesses. They are located globally.
Pros
Jeans 99%, occasional business casual
Cons
2 - 15 min breaks and 30 min lunch, no really a con
TDI Settlement Specialist
Tdi Settlement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Romote location IL southernJune 27, 2017
I enjoyed everything...my hours in the heavy flow of appts were a little stressful. I did enjoy not being micromanaged, we knew what was expected from us to be where you were supposed to be...be prepared each day look professional with a good outlook everyday. I personally liked it a lot sorry to see my part being done so quickly living in a rural area we were not getting many appts in a week I will miss this position greatly...
Pros
Money. Not micromanged
Cons
Weather is tricky were i am didnt have cover....
Starting Job wonderful
Apple technical advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 26, 2017
My time with Concentrix was amazing it was a relaxed environment in which everybody enjoyed each other company and base pay for a young adult was beautiful started off with 12 a hour then 13 after changing programs it overall gave me the proper experience to move forward in my life
Pros
Great job for 18 to 25 year old starting up their life they took care of us
Cons
A lot of miscommunication
Toxic Company
Senior Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 25, 2017
I worked for the company that concentrix bought out, and while the way the company was not great. Concentrix came in and not only fixed what issues and complains that the employee's had. They changed and made things worse than they were.
Only if you are desperate
Product Specialist Work from home Agent (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 25, 2017
I read bad reviews about this company and stilled applied. I need the experience. The interview process is easy. Unlike other companies they will not compensate you for your phone or internet. They pay way below what other companies pay. My work from home training sucks. For 8 hours a day, my trainer has us make keynote slides and get on webcam to present them. We spent about 10 minutes a day going over actually apple devices. It's very middle school-ish. Other companies train for about 4 weeks, they train 14 days with 2 days nesting.
Pros
Work from home, they will hire you
Cons
Pay, training, payroll, equipment
Work Life at Concentrix
Inbound Reservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsford, NYJune 24, 2017
Concentrix is an okay place to work, it is a very fair work environment there. I have learned how to build problem solving skills and how to be a team player more and more everyday. I love my schedule and the ability to use my better judgement on a day to day basis. Management is tough but usually fair, and the co workers are understanding and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job is saying goodbye.The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility of my work schedule.
Great Company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCJune 23, 2017
Concentrix was a awesome company to work for. Management was great and feedback was positively constructive. Coachings was insightful and the benefits was sufficient.
Pros
Good benefits, company discounts, offered company advancement
Cons
Low pay
Fast-paced environment
LEAD Settlement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 23, 2017
Company working through a team of Settlement Administrators assigned to automobile dealerships in a specific geography; NE/ND/SD. Ensures all necessary settlement transaction paperwork is prepared, gathered and completed. Ensure compliance with settlement process and administration. Bottom line is supporting the customer in all aspects of fulfilling the settlement agreement.
Pros
Good upper management
Cons
Long hours and span of control is difficult to maintain effectively

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval