Concentrix Employee Reviews

its ok
AppleCare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 8, 2017
The job was, could be better! You learn alot about apple products. Each year apple develops new product with that being said the job will keep you learning at a fast rate.
Pros
nice building
Cons
Short lunches
work life
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 8, 2017
this job is good for you if you dont have children or a social life
you basically have retail hours no set schedule
schedule change daily, add random hours to your schedule with out approval
Great individuals
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Warren, MI 48093February 7, 2017
I really loved all of the people that I got to work with at this company. I definitely made some friends for life!

The best part of the job was being able to get promoted the way that I did. They offer some great opportunities.
Don't waste your time
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 7, 2017
They cannot and I mean CANNOT get your check right! It's pathetic! They will not give you a raise your base pay is your pay for as long as your employeed here! I don't recommend working for this company at all. I literally hate my job!
Pros
No weekends in my department
Cons
Short breaks. Payroll is terrible
Senior Technical Advisor - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 6, 2017
Minacs was not a great place to work but it was purchased by concentric so it could be different now. The job itself was challenging but the company culture made it somewhat more difficult.
Cool
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2017
It was cool to work for concentrix. Need more opportunities for advancement. The calls weren't terrible. Customers were pretty nice.
Don't stick around
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 5, 2017
This company will not care about you at all. Constant pay issues and absolutely no evidence that they are aware of what the employees do on a day to day basis. I still work for them, but I am looking for other opportunities daily.
Pros
Cons
Terrible organization and no help through the HR department.
good place to start but not stay for long term
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 5, 2017
Training is too short and management do not communicate policies are with employees. The company is great when it come to email and chat support job but needs help on the phone support side.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
managment
Concentrix Review
Technical Advisor Tier Two (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeFebruary 4, 2017
A typical day would include various forms of incoming calls needing technical assistance. I learned all about the internet operating system (iOS) for ipads, iphones, ipod and about mac plus. Managers had a lot going on in the background and there was never any coaching time. How do you fix something unless you know it is broken. Team mates and other associates provided a secure culture. Hardest part of the job was when customer's got their apple products stolen. I loved being able to find the resolution by solving the puzzle.
Pros
Awesome Company
Cons
Like to rearrange you schedules with little to no notification
not happy with them
Mediation Liaison/BRC Legal Advisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2017
not too happy with this company. they messed up multiple checks for me and had constant policy changes on a daily and would get upset because the workers could not keep up with the changes and would terminate us.
Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  @HomeFebruary 2, 2017
This is a great company to work for. Management is very helpful, There is room to grow within the company. The pay is good for the amount of work you do.
Not a suitable work environment
Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 30, 2017
The break rooms are atrocious. The had cable at one point of time, but currently it is off. The television sits there turned off. half of management aren't aware of the procedure. They only look and sound professional when the client is in the building. No encouragement to the employees. Management is not consistent.
Pros
Job pace is great, room for growth
Cons
management needs a complete turnaround
sucks i hated it
Customer Care/ Tier (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYJanuary 30, 2017
there were bed bugs, management never communicated with staff directly. money discrepancies in checks. the chance of getting terminated very likely...
Concentrix
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJanuary 29, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people on the phones everyday. Management was great, the hardest part of my job was really figuring out what was wrong with the product that was messing up and whether or not i needed to get the customer up to my supervisor.
Pros
close to gas stations, and fast food, benefits
Cons
rude customers
Tedious work
Tier 1 Advisor (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJanuary 27, 2017
most of what you learn in class doesn't have much value when taking calls they don't explain very well the metrics they grade your job performance on, The company is spread between two buildings and communication between the from upper management and floor managers is shaky at best,
Pros
steady schedule
Cons
repetative
Great place to work, great management, great employees
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 26, 2017
I love my concentrix job it's great. My job is just temporary at the time but if I could stay for years I deffinately would. I love assisting customers and helping them with their daily problems everyday and it feels great to help somebody that's relying on you and in need.
Pros
Benefits, pay, people, management
Cons
Temporary positions
Amazing
SETTLEMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INJanuary 26, 2017
Working with concentrix has been the greatest job of my life. They provide great benefits, great pay and all around great service. I pray that one day I'm a full time member of this company.
Ok
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 25, 2017
Has a set schedule/ breaks. Your team/supervisor chnages without notice. So if you put in for time off by the time it's time for you to take it, you might be on another team and you're marked as a no show for your shift. Communication is kind of off. Training is done on camera. Your pay raise is unspoken... If you ask they'll refer you off to someone else.
Pros
Steady hours, some over time is avail during peak season
Cons
Hours/pay wrong. Triple check
Good Team Environment
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2017
The overall teams are great in the office; however, the company overall lacks communication, leadership, and good benefits. It is a fun place to work, but there is not a lot of room for growth or raises.
Temporary but a Great Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJanuary 20, 2017
This position was temporary, but for the time that I was there, it was great. My coworkers were supportive and very helpful. My team leads were very understanding, and when the position was over I was very happy to have been able to help as best as I could.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.