Concentrix Employee Reviews

they offer good hours,just very unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 10, 2016
it was a nice place to work at but alot of times they were just very unorganized. Its a great place to get call center experience,also they allowed as much overtime as you wanted.
Pros
all the overtime you wanted
Cons
short breaks, unorganized
Poor Management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 8, 2016
The company forced it's employees into pay cuts when it lost it's contract with Amazon and did not honor pay amounts as promised during transition. The management staff continues to manipulate employees into changing departments or lose jobs with no regards to shifts needed for those that have families.

Human resources lacks ability to work with people ( I was hospitalized for a week and was nearly fired with two doctors notes and proof of hospitalization)
New Ventures
Tech Support Specialist/ General Motors (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 7, 2016
I worked for a new department that was in charge of troubleshooting wifi in General Motors vehicles, resolving data usage conflicts, connecting bluetooth as well as educating customers on features of the car.
Pros
Camaraderie, ample amount of overtime
Cons
lack of responsible leadership, disorganization
Company is no longer active.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 30, 2016
I was originally hired on as a seasonal employee and was soon hired on as full time. I was able to move departments quickly and while it was a great experience, the company outsourced and I found out that it is no longer active.
Pros
Able to move up quickly.
Cons
Company outsourced and closed down.
Fun environment with positive people and great incentives.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIAugust 27, 2016
Being a Provisioning advisor was a great start simply because it was a small mixture of things and was not so repetitive. I soon moved into Blue Button Welcome Call and even though it gave me the opportunity to gain skills in two more departments, it was more repetitive and a lack of communication has been a factor. I love the fact that they offer incentives based on our sales, yet our incentives are based on the site as a whole; customer survey scores. So even if I get all excellent scores, I may not reap the benefits due to unhappy, or uncomfortable, advisors performance.
Pros
Incentives, flexible with personal schedule, vacation times and days, excellent attitudes and environment
Cons
need to be more organized, group based incentives
Great Place to work
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INAugust 27, 2016
I honestly think that Concentrix is an over all great place to work. it's really easy to make friends there and almost everybody is great to be around
I was a great experience
Concentrix Agent (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAAugust 26, 2016
Working that was great. The people I worked with made it fun. The management was approachable and very willing to work with you until you got it right.
Pros
friendly, fun, easy to get a long with people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sofia, NMAugust 26, 2016
This is not a place for people with proven skills and experience. Do not waste your time. This is definitely unreliable company that can not provide work for more than two months. The contract allows them to make periodic grubbings staff without objective reasons. They do not respect seniority, experience, competences, they do not count for anything people hired. Terrible place, with extremely poor treatment and neglect of the employee.
Pros
This is not a place for people with proven skills and experience.
Cons
This is not a place for people with proven skills and experience.
my feelings on this company dwell in indifference.
Technical Adviser (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 25, 2016
my feelings on this company dwell in indifference and i'd rather not review this company. work for Minacs at your own volition.
Positive environment
Eda (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 25, 2016
Work schedule varied depending on sales
someday weeks afternoons , some weeks days.
Answered calls and transfer customer according to their needs.

Want to know more about Concentrix?

Ask a question
Fun high energetic work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 25, 2016
A typical day at Minacs would be interacting with coworkers to make sure that the call ques stayed down and manageable. Assisting customers on the phone from all around the world was a challenge because of the language barrier. Earning company swag was always a fun part of the position.
Pros
Weekly pay, great benefits
Cons
Short breaks, no dress code
Productive call center with a comfortable atmosphere
Ryder Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYAugust 24, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed going to work daily. A typical day was busy with calls. I loved talking to my customers and do projects to help my company. I loved my job.
Pros
Commision
Very unorganized
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 24, 2016
It's very unorganized in every area. I dont ghink they had much care or their employees long as numbers looked good to them that's all that matters. Poor communication skills from management
Pros
Breaks were good
Cons
Wasn't always getting checks on time
tech support
Technical support Agent (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 24, 2016
IOS, CPU, account security ,and billing agent
I was responsible for taking calls from apple customers.
I was responsible for unlocking and trouble shooting all apple devices.
I was responsible for helping customers verify their account with apple, to help with payment isssues and other account issues.
I was responsible for helping the customer in anyway needed to assure the satisfaction of apple’s customers,
Great Company
HR Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 24, 2016
Great Company to work for! Great company for growth and personal development. This is a great place to work and the people make it even better!
Laid Back environment and Fun
SonicWALL - Sales/Renewals (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTAugust 23, 2016
Nice and friendly place to work with plenty of incentives. Good people to work with. Little drama in the work place. Employee oriented establishment.
Customer service Rep
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 23, 2016
It was a very great company to work for I leaned a lot from Concentrix and they have excellent benefits it was a great experience and I was happy that I was there.
A paycheck and nothing more.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2016
If you decide to work here, please make sure you become well versed with labor laws. Concentrix breaks many on a regular basis and employees are uneducated enough that they don't know they can take legal action.

I worked here for over 2 years and never received a single benefit. Those who work here for 10 years get the same benefits as those who just walked in the door. I would estimate the average turnover rate at Concentrix is about 3 months. This is a job, not a career. This is a job you have while looking for something better. If you stay too long, they will find a way to push you out and "rotate the stock." They will always choose their friends over someone who is qualified. Then they turn around and try to say things against nepotism. Favoritism and cronyism are canon.

Also, HR has basically no knowledge of labor laws. Luckily for them, most of their employees have no knowledge either, meaning they get away with breaking the law frequently.

As many have said, this company succeeds despite itself. It's run terribly and is a complete joke, yet they still create the illusion of "success" by bringing in 100s of employees with little to no minimum requirements. You can work at this company for at LEAST 6 months before your background check comes back (if it EVER does) so I guess that's a good thing for all the felons? Someone was terminated for bringing his firearm onto the floor. The building is also a school.

Another incident happened where methamphetamine was found ON THE FLOOR and no one was terminated because there was "no proof of who it was." Even though
  more... it states in the employee handbook that they have the right to drug test any and all employees, they will not. They are too cheap to pay for the drug tests, which means you can get away with making the entire floor smell like marijuana and nothing will happen. I have experienced it MANY times. When we were physically aware of someone being under the influence of marijuana and who knows what else, we were told by ops that there was nothing we could do unless they were physically caught doing it. Team Leads go to the parking garage after Ops leaves to smoke weed with their agents. Ops is aware of it and does nothing since they "cant catch them doing it."

I ended up doing my manager's job most of the time when we took new people on to my team. I received no recognition, no thanks, no appreciation.

They create cynical, tired employees and then tell them it's their fault for having a "negative attitude." Watch out for that term, by the way. When they say "negative attitude" what they're really saying is that they don't like that you complain about things that are wrong. In this case, you are protected by law, and writing you up/firing you or treating you worse than other employees for complaining is considered retaliation and is ILLEGAL. Take action, and stop letting this company take advantage of their employees.
Pros
Helped me pay my bills (kind of?)
Cons
Disgusting excuse for a business.
Concentrix Micro-Managed to Death
MAC OS Tier 1 Advisor (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 21, 2016
Messed up company with no room for advancement if you don't suck up to management. Multiple team leaders that decide to constantly change or add to an already overwhelming work load for very little pay. Micromanagement is the key phrase used by almost all the employees to describe the work environment. They will sabotage your pay when you start. Performance is decided upon purely by metrics rather than job. You can get 100% on all tests and still be told you are not good enough. They will also deliberately skew your metrics by tightening them until you cannot raise them as a way to get rid of people that even suggest the pay is not adequate for all the headaches.
Pros
Work at Home
Cons
Everything Else
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 20, 2016
Consist of taking 130 calls, assisting Consumers Energy customers with service. Make payment arrangements, schedule turn offs, turn ons. Fast paced, great coworkers, great supervisors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9