Concept Solutions

Concept Solutions Employer Reviews

Voted best places to work in VA, 2013 Don' be surprised!
Senior Realty Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaMay 21, 2013
Pros: work environment, stress-drama free, pay, benefits
Cons: traffic...office location conjestion
As a current Sr. Realty Spc in GA, I have experienced absolutely nothing negative in this work environment. Everyone in management seems to be helpful and that brings out the best out of us employees.

The office culture is totally relaxed although very busy. We try our hardest to keep our FAA client happy and we do. That is because CSi keeps us happy. – more... We set our own hours...They allow us to work very flexible work schedules...if we come in late...no worries we are human...as long as we complete our job and or make up the hour we are good. CSi seems to treat us like humans (with families). They will "soon" impliment telework...50% of the time...since FAA said ok. No micro-managers here...I "sometimes" see the manager 3x a week? Yes...8-hrs a day/5-days a week...and the open door policy is always in effect...mgrs always present and the door is always open. Mgmt trusts the employees to do the right thing...and we normally do.

Seems like all of my co-workers are very competent so I do have a vast choice of workers to refer any questions to if any came up. The hardest part of the job is negotiating a land / space lease or getting used to processing the 4" to 6" document files or multiple files with documents dating back in the 50's. FYI...Its is not really that hard anymore once you completed your first task.

We have an exercise area with free weights, nautilus, full shower locker room and steam sauna...at no charge... The only thing we dont get is free food...but thats ok...and they dont scrutinize our lunch hour...Hint hint...

The most enjoyable part of the job is coming to work and having the ability to make choices to complete the task without getting micro-managed... – less
Enjoyed the job
Senior Contract Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 2, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: lay off
I really enjoyed my job at FAA while employed with Concept Solutions.
zeer fijne sfeer en ambiance
administratief medewerker (Former Employee), NieuwerkerkenOctober 28, 2013
Pros: zeer vriendelijke sfeer
Cons: failliet gegaan
het inboeken van alle dagboeken,
BTW aangifte
plannen van budgetten
opvolgen van werkstaten
onderhandelen van minussen.

About Concept Solutions

Concept Solutions is an Information Management and Technology Consulting Company, provides strategic, technical, and problem solving – Read more