Object Oriented Development experience required for Software Engineer - C++ Programmer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Ability and desire to develop robust, reusable, maintainable code
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design Methodologies
- Ability to work closely with Engineering and Software teams
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Full Time, Long-Term position with very good benefits.
Are you looking for a career where you can use your skills to solve interesting and challenging problems? At Concept, you will be part of a team that develops and enhances real-time machine control software. If you are passionate about software and are driven to learn and grow, we would like you to join our team.
Concept XXI Inc. has been providing software development services in the areas of real-time and embedded applications for almost 35 years. We have maintained long-term relationships with several very large corporations that provide us the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging problems.
Our skill and integrity are the keystone of our success. We assist our clients in finding solutions to difficult problems in a timely manner. Always attempting to deliver 110% of what our clients expect.
If you are a skilled C++ programmer, we will invest the training to allow you to become a professional real-time embedded software engineer.