Concept Employee Reviews

brought about development
store management (Former Employee) –  LagosDecember 8, 2016
day to day work was challenging, but interesting meeting up and resolving customer's complain
i learnt ways in which bank operations are easy carried out, accuracy, integrity
management system is well organized
working with co worker was fantastic
hardest part is tying to explain what is right to do to a less educated customer.
benefits given
Pros
good welfare packages
Cons
hectic work condition
Great Learning Experience
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHOctober 4, 2016
I am grateful for my time at Concept Services. I learned a lot about the Salesforce program and how to properly manage my own accounts as well as professional sales and marketing techniques through the two week training classes and through my own experiences. I came to my supervisor with concerns and questions with possible solutions multiple times and was met with unresponsiveness that lead to me being let go from the company. I made over 80-100 calls a day, logged and managed the data from the calls and was commission-able every month. My coworkers were very nice and i enjoyed my time with them.
Pros
Donuts on Thursdays, Casual Fridays, Random team building competitions, the comission
Cons
The high turn over rate, unwillingness to work with employees
Great balance between professional and casual.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albany, ORSeptember 14, 2016
There are great employees. They know how to get things done and have some casual moments as well. They are great about keeping up on new processes that will improve that company. They pride themselves on taking the time to now what each employee has to say about they would like done or what they believe is working or not working as well as they way they may be treated or feel while at work. They have places for us to make these inquiries once a week anonymously. Great place to work. not too many downfalls, although they do have a few like anybody else.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Minor drama/gossip between few co-workers.
Previous Employer
Senior Materiel Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 9, 2016
This is the company I started out with and is was acquired by another Government Contract. This employer was a new beginning as a " Government Contract Employee".
Pros
New beginnings
Cons
Anti- contractor
Good company to work for, allows flexibility to keep up with life outside of work.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 4, 2016
The work hours are Monday thru Friday which is very important to me so I can properly balance my personal life with my work life. I really enjoy this industry (Equipment Supplier for National Chain Restaurants).

A typical day at work includes equipment sales, customer service and communication, project management and troubleshooting, just to name a few. My co-workers are great, pretty laid back atmosphere.

Company management gets a little tricky. Not everyone is on the same page or does things the same way. So, you have to adapt to any given department you work in instead of operations being streamlined throughout the whole company.

The hardest part of the job for me is sitting behind a desk all day. I enjoy my job the most when I am out in the field in front of my customers helping them and building relationships.
bad
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 8, 2015
long days, to listen to the owners degrade you if missed up, I don't want to say anything else about this company. because I was never very happy because it wasn't a happy place to work for me
Pros
free lunch
Excellent place for advancement
National Account Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 4, 2015
Great place to learn about all functions of a Business. Essentially each department is a business within a business. You will learn about sales and client retention, profit and loss as well as setting margins. Procurement and execution to meet deadlines. Again a very well rounded view of how a business works.
small company with challenge but low compensation
Fabric Director (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2015
The works from products development, sales and shipping all in one job since it is a small company. A simple working environment and personnel interaction. Only the low compensation was not encouraging.
Daily challenging atmosphere
CAD Designer & Restaurant Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2014
I love this job because I am able to utilize my skills in building and design layouts as well as 3D rendering and visualization.
A Great place to work
Logistics / Distribution Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 15, 2014
This is an outstanding company to work for, good people, good atmosphere, good pay, and an outstanding schedule. Really nothing bad to say about this company at all. A true Joy to work here
Pros
flexiable schedule
Cons
limited upwards mobility in some departments
Productive and fun place to work
Contracts Specialist/Deputy Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 27, 2014
Our company provides contract specialist contractor support to the FAA. I work as a government contract specialist. I have learned a great deal about management being the deputy site supervisor. I have learned there is a great deal of difference between military management and non-military managment.
The company is no longer in business
Account Manager/Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 14, 2013
The company is no longer in business since they closed the doors.
Pros
Cons
unexpected close
Interesting place to work with plenty of good people
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHJuly 24, 2013
I spent my time there cold calling businesses all over the country setting up meeting for our clients' sales reps.
Pros
Steady base salary plus some commissions
Cons
100% cold calling, at your desk all day long, micro managed, 1099
Fun place to work with little supervision required
Global Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 30, 2013
A typical day at work will be to check all emails and respond promptly. Check on all current jobs and orders and follow up to ensure they are going to be delivered on time. Call customers to acquire plans to bid on future jobs. This job has taught me that follow up is very important in all areas of the work place. Management and my co-workers are self starters and highly motivated individuals that require little supervision. We all know what needs to be done and we get it done and we are the best at what we do.
Pros
Little to no supervision required as we are self motivators
Cons
Advancement
Insurance benefits could be a little better.
REGISTERED NURSE FOR FRESENIUS DIALYSIS (Current Employee) –  BIRMINGHAM,ALApril 14, 2013
i really enjoy dialysis but most of all i like nursing all together because, it make me feel good to know i have helped someone.
learning is a continue process at work. it is always something to learn
about the paients because everyone is unque in their own way. we all have different needs. management is managing what you have o at hand to to work with. managment isa team it take all hands on
deck. my co-workers are a group of folks that like to laugh and get the job done. we have fun with each other and the patients most of all. the hardest part is when we lose someone out of the dialysis family.(death) because they become family . Dialysis is job, but for me its more than that these patients are a part of my life.
Pros
good lunches from the pharmaceutical company at times.
Cons
sometimes work short.
Traning
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Lagos, GUMarch 16, 2013
• To work toward the achievement of goals with co-workers.
• To impact my knowledge of understanding towards the responsibilities and challenges.
• To be utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company.
we training student to best among equall
Good site for uper level and quality jobs
Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  NYCOctober 14, 2012
It is a very good site for mid and upper level positions for qualified job seekers.
Pros
all pros applied
Cons
a few cons applied
day laboring for contractor
Day Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bristol, RISeptember 13, 2012
pull down and put up vynal siding, built wrap around front porch, replaced windows
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
temp
Very caring home care agency
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 10, 2012
Its a very fast paced job, each day you learn something new. A lot of medical terms, and detailed oriented.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
small staff
Concept-Solutions
Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 25, 2012
Great coworkers, however the company needs to be more transparent and there isn't much room for growth here. I've been trying to get out of here for months now, its like it sucks you in. And all you do is tedious work most of the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concept. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval