Concept Employee Reviews in United States

Previous Employer
Senior Materiel Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 9, 2016
This is the company I started out with and is was acquired by another Government Contract. This employer was a new beginning as a " Government Contract Employee".
Pros
New beginnings
Cons
Anti- contractor
Fun place to work with little supervision required
Global Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 30, 2013
A typical day at work will be to check all emails and respond promptly. Check on all current jobs and orders and follow up to ensure they are going to be delivered on time. Call customers to acquire plans to bid on future jobs. This job has taught me that follow up is very important in all areas of the work place. Management and my co-workers are self starters and highly motivated individuals that require little supervision. We all know what needs to be done and we get it done and we are the best at what we do.
Pros
little to no supervision required as we are self motivators
Cons
advancement
bad
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 8, 2015
long days, to listen to the owners degrade you if missed up, I don't want to say anything else about this company. because I was never very happy because it wasn't a happy place to work for me
Pros
free lunch
Insurance benefits could be a little better.
REGISTERED NURSE FOR FRESENIUS DIALYSIS (Current Employee) –  BIRMINGHAM,ALApril 14, 2013
i really enjoy dialysis but most of all i like nursing all together because, it make me feel good to know i have helped someone.
learning is a continue process at work. it is always something to learn
about the paients because everyone is unque in their own way. we all have different needs. management is managing what you have o at hand to to work with. managment isa team it take all hands on
deck. my co-workers are a group of folks that like to laugh and get the job done. we have fun with each other and the patients most of all. the hardest part is when we lose someone out of the dialysis family.(death) because they become family . Dialysis is job, but for me its more than that these patients are a part of my life.
Pros
good lunches from the pharmaceutical company at times.
Cons
sometimes work short.
Excellent place for advancement
National Account Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 4, 2015
Great place to learn about all functions of a Business. Essentially each department is a business within a business. You will learn about sales and client retention, profit and loss as well as setting margins. Procurement and execution to meet deadlines. Again a very well rounded view of how a business works.
small company with challenge but low compensation
Fabric Director (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2015
The works from products development, sales and shipping all in one job since it is a small company. A simple working environment and personnel interaction. Only the low compensation was not encouraging.
Productive and fun place to work
Contracts Specialist/Deputy Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 27, 2014
Our company provides contract specialist contractor support to the FAA. I work as a government contract specialist. I have learned a great deal about management being the deputy site supervisor. I have learned there is a great deal of difference between military management and non-military managment.
Interesting place to work with plenty of good people
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHJuly 24, 2013
I spent my time there cold calling businesses all over the country setting up meeting for our clients' sales reps.
Pros
steady base salary plus some commissions
Cons
100% cold calling, at your desk all day long, micro managed, 1099
A Great place to work
Logistics / Distribution Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 15, 2014
This is an outstanding company to work for, good people, good atmosphere, good pay, and an outstanding schedule. Really nothing bad to say about this company at all. A true Joy to work here
Pros
flexiable schedule
Cons
limited upwards mobility in some departments
Daily challenging atmosphere
CAD Designer & Restaurant Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2014
I love this job because I am able to utilize my skills in building and design layouts as well as 3D rendering and visualization.
Concept-Solutions
Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 25, 2012
Great coworkers, however the company needs to be more transparent and there isn't much room for growth here. I've been trying to get out of here for months now, its like it sucks you in. And all you do is tedious work most of the day.
Traning
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Lagos, GUMarch 16, 2013
• To work toward the achievement of goals with co-workers.
• To impact my knowledge of understanding towards the responsibilities and challenges.
• To be utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company.
we training student to best among equall
Very caring home care agency
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 10, 2012
Its a very fast paced job, each day you learn something new. A lot of medical terms, and detailed oriented.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
small staff
Good site for uper level and quality jobs
Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  NYCOctober 14, 2012
It is a very good site for mid and upper level positions for qualified job seekers.
Pros
all pros applied
Cons
a few cons applied
fast paced work enviorment with lots of laughs
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJuly 5, 2012
Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Pros
meeting new people everyday, great hours and great co-workers
Cons
open on select sundays
The company is no longer in business
Account Manager/Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 14, 2013
The company is no longer in business since they closed the doors.
Cons
unexpected close
day laboring for contractor
Day Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bristol, RISeptember 13, 2012
pull down and put up vynal siding, built wrap around front porch, replaced windows
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
temp