Hotel seeking a full time night auditor. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables
- Audit and reconcile all revenue postings
- Follow all company safety and security policies.
- Welcome, acknowledge and check in/out all guests according to company policies.
- Deliver complimentary newspapers and invoices to individual rooms
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisors.
Please do not reply unless you have previous night audit experience
Previous night audit experience in a hotel with food and beverage outlets a plus
Please email resume and salary requirements