* Responsible for activities necessary to ensure the stability and safety of staff members, patients and visitors, in accordance with regulations and policies implemented by the law.
* Active liaison between victims of crime, families, spiritual care staff, psychiatric doctors, psychologists, counselors, and law enforcement officials during transitional stages.
* Assists in the management of aggressive, combative, and psychotic patients and inmates.
* Search and monitor high-risk or hostile adult and juvenile patients awaiting placement in the Emergency Department; suggesting the use of a proper behavior model, encouraging the use of appropriate conduct, and execution of safety models during volatile situations.
* A challenging place of employment.