CONCORD MANAGEMENT

CONCORD MANAGEMENT Employer Reviews

Great company to work for.....
Credit/Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Maitland, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: hour lunch m-f
Cons: a lot of change rolling coaster......
Reviewing new resident applications, background, & credit.
Great team enviroment
Community Director (Current Employee), Sanford, FLDecember 18, 2014
Pros: innovative and pro training.
A typical day at work encompassed many rich activities. The team environment and company support was always at its best.
Great Corporation to work for
Leasing Professional (Current Employee), Cartersville, GANovember 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits, able to go outside and get out of the office environment to market or shop for office supplys
Cons: tax credit property. hard to find qualified applicants.
The days are always full. Never a dull moment. I enjoy driving the prospects who are looking for an apartment to the model home and explaining why this community is such a great place to live.
I have learned a lot about myself and what i am capable of doing.
I've learned how to be more proactive and confident in my skills and self worth.
Most of my co-workers keep the job fun and interesting.
The hardest part of my job would be the work load in general.
Loved working with the kids
Coordinator (Former Employee), Leesburg, FLNovember 7, 2014
Not too much room for advancement. I was an after school coordinator and worked a lot with kids. I worked and lived there but no discount off of living expense.
Nice place to work
Community Director (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 2, 2014
Pros: benefits, hours, co workers
Cons: advancement opportunities
Monday-Friday with no weekends. Co workers are nice. Upper management intimidated by knowledgeable employees.
Community Director (Former Employee), Bryan, TXOctober 22, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: change of supervisors
Learned a lot of information about the tax credit industry while assisting residents with setting up goals for a better life.
Fast paste work, customer service oriented, team work!
Property Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, growth opportunity, great trainings
Cons: none!
• Managing Staff (Leasing staff & Maintenance staff)
• Collecting Rent
• Bank deposit
• Responsible for Managing the Budget/Maintaining Records
• Maintenance Requests
• Building Safety
• Preparing rental applications forms,
• Conducting interviews with applicants by phone, face to face and through the internet
• Verifying credit, criminal background, rental reference, job verification, references, etc.
• Handling Leases
• Handling Complaints/Emergencies
• Handling move in & out
• Resolving landlord tenant disputes by legal means and process evictions.
Professional and enjoyable but hard work.
Senior Association Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CaOctober 4, 2014
Pros: education and clientele.
Cons: equipment break down.
Enjoyed working for the owner. She seem to have a sincere interest in the staff and educating the manager. Although the style of management was different then what I was use to it was a more acceptable way of management.
Great team to be a part of
SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Ft. Lauderdale FloridaSeptember 17, 2014
Everyone worked well together and a great atmosphere to work in.
Good company but terrible on-site manager
management (Current Employee), GAAugust 10, 2014
Concord management seems like it could be a great company. I was there for over 2 months and never received any formal training. My main issue is with the terrible in professionalism displayed by the management at the property. She was extremely rude and talked down to employees even to the point of yelling. Definitely wish I would have passed on the opportunity.
Wonderful Company
Regional Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJuly 12, 2014
Concord Management is a great company to work for. There is a lot of room for growth.
was a summer job when I was younger, but just a nother skill learned.
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee), Farmingville, NYJuly 1, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: no future with that company
Digging posts, mixing cement and installing all types of fence including but not limited to, stockade, pvc.
Annoyed
Leasing Professional (Former Employee), Tarpon Springs, FLJune 24, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: a manager who is not fit for the job.
The management is not willing to help employees that out work them!
professional management
Community Director (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAJune 13, 2014
good company to work with. always advancement opportunities. properties are owned and managed by the company. properties are newer than most.
worst place to work
Leasing Professional (Former Employee), Maitland, FLMarch 28, 2014
Pros: the tenets
Cons: the company
I hated working for Concord, I have had my bonus stolen by other agents and management was aware and allowed it. No respect for YOUR off time. Always called and expected you to be able to talk, even when OFF THE CLOCK
Helping families find a place to call home
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: christmas parties are always fun...
Enjoyed working with all the residents.
Love helping families find their new home.
Great job depending on co-workers.
Maintenance Technician/Groundskeeper (Former Employee), Ypsilanti,MINovember 19, 2013
Pros: nice office staff and higher ups.
Cons: bad managers with alot a skills but really lazy.
Management is terrible. Had to go to court on one day and was told to come back the next day, told the job and he just started yelling at me saying that after this job i will never get another job.
very family originated
Service Manger (Former Employee), Maitland, FLNovember 17, 2013
Pros: benefits, floor gatherings, birthdays
Cons: older building
typical day consist of work orders of items/situations that need correction. I learned about plumbing, irrigation, basic electricity and how to correct, and spot mold issues. i was the cooperate safety coordinator for all the service managers at each multi- family locations. i worked in the cooperate office which employed roughly 208 associates
Major Changes in Senior Upper Management
Community Director (Former Employee), FloridaNovember 4, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: make too much money and they will push you out
I had been with Concord for seven years, and if anyone would've asked me, even a year ago, how do you like Concord; I would rave and rave about the wonderful pay, benefits, bonuses, training, helpful IT, strong knowledgeable Regionals who had compassion and wonderful understanding of how tax credit works, along side with the ups and downs of the market in the area your complex was at, there was a great President, CEO and EEO who were caring of its employees and company as a whole......starting about a year ago this has completely changed. Passing the company to a new president, might create more revenue, (more money, more money) which seems to be the new vision of Concord. Upper management are being forced to retire, or being so "pushed" out that they mysteriously leave after 18 years or more of working with Concord. Even major department heads have abruptly left after years with the company. This has now trickled down to operations and the trend is that the more salary you earn and if you are taking the benefits, you are being pushed out hard, Concord is doubling and tripling communities and calling them CPods having one property manager for all three communities and making less staff with less open hours and no weekends for the prospects and residents. Customer service is no longer a priority so don't worry if you do not posses that skill it is not needed. Some of the new hires have no experience in this industry at all and have never even been a porter much less a manager of a multifamily community. Reports that look good with graphs and scales are better than keeping occupancy up and delinquency down, keeping up appearances are better than actually fixing the problems. I miss the old Concord. Good luck with the new.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 14, 2013
Came in around 8:00am. Set up the office for current and future residents; make sure everything was clean. Get the messages from the voice mail. Return phone calls and response to e-mails. Collect the money from the drop box and posted. review renewals for the upcoming months, and do leases for the new resident.