CONCORD MANAGEMENT

CONCORD MANAGEMENT Employer Reviews

Wonderful Company
Regional Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJuly 12, 2014
Concord Management is a great company to work for. There is a lot of room for growth.
was a summer job when I was younger, but just a nother skill learned.
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee), Farmingville, NYJuly 1, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: no future with that company
Digging posts, mixing cement and installing all types of fence including but not limited to, stockade, pvc.
Annoyed
Leasing Professional (Former Employee), Tarpon Springs, FLJune 24, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: a manager who is not fit for the job.
The management is not willing to help employees that out work them!
professional management
Community Director (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAJune 13, 2014
good company to work with. always advancement opportunities. properties are owned and managed by the company. properties are newer than most.
worst place to work
Leasing Professional (Former Employee), Maitland, FLMarch 28, 2014
Pros: the tenets
Cons: the company
I hated working for Concord, I have had my bonus stolen by other agents and management was aware and allowed it. No respect for YOUR off time. Always called and expected you to be able to talk, even when OFF THE CLOCK
Helping families find a place to call home
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: christmas parties are always fun...
Enjoyed working with all the residents.
Love helping families find their new home.
Great job depending on co-workers.
Maintenance Technician/Groundskeeper (Former Employee), Ypsilanti,MINovember 19, 2013
Pros: nice office staff and higher ups.
Cons: bad managers with alot a skills but really lazy.
Management is terrible. Had to go to court on one day and was told to come back the next day, told the job and he just started yelling at me saying that after this job i will never get another job.
very family originated
Service Manger (Former Employee), Maitland, FLNovember 17, 2013
Pros: benefits, floor gatherings, birthdays
Cons: older building
typical day consist of work orders of items/situations that need correction. I learned about plumbing, irrigation, basic electricity and how to correct, and spot mold issues. i was the cooperate safety coordinator for all the service managers at each multi- family locations. i worked in the cooperate office which employed roughly 208 associates
Major Changes in Senior Upper Management
Community Director (Former Employee), FloridaNovember 4, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: make too much money and they will push you out
I had been with Concord for seven years, and if anyone would've asked me, even a year ago, how do you like Concord; I would rave and rave about the wonderful pay, benefits, bonuses, training, helpful IT, strong knowledgeable Regionals who had compassion and wonderful understanding of how tax credit works, along side with the ups and downs of the market – more... in the area your complex was at, there was a great President, CEO and EEO who were caring of its employees and company as a whole......starting about a year ago this has completely changed. Passing the company to a new president, might create more revenue, (more money, more money) which seems to be the new vision of Concord. Upper management are being forced to retire, or being so "pushed" out that they mysteriously leave after 18 years or more of working with Concord. Even major department heads have abruptly left after years with the company. This has now trickled down to operations and the trend is that the more salary you earn and if you are taking the benefits, you are being pushed out hard, Concord is doubling and tripling communities and calling them CPods having one property manager for all three communities and making less staff with less open hours and no weekends for the prospects and residents. Customer service is no longer a priority so don't worry if you do not posses that skill it is not needed. Some of the new hires have no experience in this industry at all and have never even been a porter much less a manager of a multifamily community. Reports that look good with graphs and scales are better than keeping occupancy up and delinquency down, keeping up appearances are better than actually fixing the problems. I miss the old Concord. Good luck with the new. – less
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 14, 2013
Came in around 8:00am. Set up the office for current and future residents; make sure everything was clean. Get the messages from the voice mail. Return phone calls and response to e-mails. Collect the money from the drop box and posted. review renewals for the upcoming months, and do leases for the new resident.
A fast paced enviroment dedicated to customer service.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: i was able to grow in a diverse number of roles.
Concord provided me with a wealth of knowledge. I became incredibly in tuned with customer care and satisfaction. My time at concord taught me valuable skills in management and deadlines. Concord also offered a wealth of knowledge through training in the royal treatment, a workshop on client care to fair housing and time management. I was able to make – more... great connections with a diverse group of individuals and enjoyed my time with the company. The most trying part of the position was originally increasing sponsorship for one of concords state mandated programs in a recessionary economy, however my success in this endeavor was very rewarding. – less
Property by the beach
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: the beach
Cons: it was not texas
The beach was only 3 blocks away. Enjoyed learning about tax-credit properties. Co-workers were wonderful.
Informative, Productive, Busy, Interesting & Diverse
Leasing Professional (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: yearly leasing summits to enhance leasing skills; motivation to grow, build & increase revenue while helping the community.
Cons: salary and advancement
- Interesting, & busy; I learned something everyday.

-LIHTC & How to accommodate families from all walks of life & giving results based on indivdual qualifications, while providing the best customer service and respect possible.

- Management turnover was high (6 Different Managers within3yrs).

- Some co-workers were great team players like myself – more... and some were just employees.

- Not being able to LEASE apartments due to No availability or No Vacant Ready Units.

_ Getting an Approval for Move-In and making sure that complete process was a success. It was such a pleasure knowing that I was able to assist with a transition in life for someone (1st time or a New beggining) – less
Fast paced and productive
Property Manager (Former Employee), Monroe, MIJanuary 1, 2013
Analyze market conditions, occupancy trends, competitive pricing and product in order to make recommendations for adjusting market rents, renewal rates and retention programs, and leasing incentives.
Monitor compliance of LIHTC program.
Reviewing and analyzing the monthly operating reports with the idea of increasing income and reducing expenses.
Interact – more... with senior management in budget concerns and development.
Make recommendations to management for alterations to or reconditioning of community property as needed to maintain high quality appearance, curb appeal, and product.
Responsible for all phases of property operations.
Negotiating contracts with contractors and other service providers.
Review monthly financial statements and create variance reports.
Hire, mentor, train, and motivate employees, creating 100% employee retention. – less
Great Resident, exciting
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Wixom, MIDecember 31, 2012
Pros: great co-worker and bonuses
Cons: lack of opportunity for advancements
Concord Management is tax credit apartment rental company. My typical day at work consisted of greeting perspective residents. Touring apartments, answering phones, posting rental payments, resolving resident concerns, event planning, community outreach, market surveying,

I learn how that every perspective resident is looking for a home, and everything – more... that I do from the greeting to the close is what determine if they lease with us or elsewhere. I only have one shot to give the experience that Concord is your new home.

Being unable to meet every clients expectations is the hardest part of the job. I learned that every individual has their own idea of what "home" is. And trying to meet those expectations are not always possible. But you still try anyway.

My most enjoyable part of the job meeting new people and being able to retain residents year after year because they feel at home. – less
Poor management
Service Manager (Former Employee), Belleville, MIOctober 23, 2012
They like to fire people for lame reasons management is very "clicky"
Productive, fast paced work enviroment with great team members
Clubhouse Attendant (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAOctober 2, 2012
A typical work day varies according to the needs of management. One has to be flexible and ready to respond to requests or inquiries at a moments notice.

Concord Management has a diverse work enviroment that is friendly and always aims to please its residents.

Meeting new people and working with a great group of people make working with Concord an – more... enjoyable experience. – less
Great company
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Bryan, TXSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: great place to learn and grow
Cons: odd office hours
I enjoyed working for this company because it had the family atmosphere and everyone cared about your well being. The residents as well as potential residents were all treated with dignity and respect.
This is a company that will give you a chance if you are willing to learn.
Great company
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Bryan, TXSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: great place to learn and grow
Cons: odd office hours
This is a company that will give you a chance if you are willing to learn.
Great place for training
Assistant Community Director - Affordable (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2012
Concord offers the best training in the business, from how to handle different personalities to how to install a commode. You can come into the industry with no experiance and learn every aspect about the industry from Concord.