CONCORD MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Great experience
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 7, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for Concord Mgt as an after school coordinator. The workplace environment was enjoyable. Overall, I learned great management tips and have gained valuable insight on how to conduct myself in a professional manner.
Pros
Great experience working with kids
Cons
Laid off in the Summer
Fair place to work
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLMay 29, 2017
Avg. Monday-Friday work week consisting of 8 hour days. Required to be on-call every other week on a 24/7 schedule. This creates a lack of personal/family time. Maintenance staff does not receive overtime pay for on-call work. Maintenance Staff also does not receive any sort of incentive or performance bonuses while office staff and middle/upper management continue to receive bonuses.
Pros
Excellent compensation and benifits
Cons
Poor division between work and personal life. Comp time in lieu of overtime pay.
Not so great.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 18, 2017
I Had an okay experience. The office and corporate politics were awful, and it was almost impossible to fulfill and maintain their marketing and occupancy goals. They do have great pay and training, which will benefit you if you are looking to move on to another company.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Horrible politics
Hated it.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 19, 2017
Awful management, awful business practices. Encouraged workers to find ways to nickel and dime residents. Long hours that went unpaid. Not rewarding, not worth the effort, little chance to move up. Just barely better than a sweatshop.
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 10, 2017
I really like the managers and the residents at the property's CRRE managed. great benefits, great coworkers and overall fun to go to work everyday.
Pros
Great people and benefits
Cons
Company folded
Great experience. Mostly BAD, but...
Service Manager II (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 26, 2016
Loved the people I worked with onsite. No appreciation from upper management. Worst part is when you leave the company they don't pay your accrued and "earned" PTO hours. They rob you of all your earned PTO time and you lose it ALL. They also do not pay out any maintenance bonuses. Total rip off! Corporate Culture is greed and playing the blame game!
Pros
Strong friendships at property level.
Cons
Low pay, no incentives, hard work, terrible residents!
Great place to work with great people
Community Director (Former Employee) –  MichiganJuly 11, 2016
Learned everything about property management, training, leading, retaining residents. Loved the team environment
Life Changing
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 17, 2016
I started working for Concord Management in 1997, never worked in that field and quickly learned the trade. I started as a leasing Consultant and worked my way up to Senior Community Director.
Pros
Room for advancement.
Not what you think
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLApril 20, 2016
I was a service manager for a porperty that was a mess. Worked around the clock and wasnt paid, had to get the labor board and EEOC involved.
daily posting
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 23, 2016
Post rent daily, renewal and recertification monthly
leasing daily
manage low cost on daily spending on office products and maintenance supplies
craigslist, pop card
Pros
offer lower rent for low income and apartments were very nice
Cons
no more customer service. no more human contact everything on computer and email offices are closed
Nice place to work.
Assistant Service Manager (Former Employee) –  leesburg FloridaMarch 1, 2016
Fun and productive work environment.We maintained a 126 unit apartment complex.Including servicing the units HVAC units.
Pros
Good training program
Cons
Potential for lay off if physically injured for more then a month.
Nice
Floating Service Manager/Cable Auditor (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FL 32751February 4, 2016
Very nice place to work I was very sad to leave them, they were a strong company going great places, would love to have another opportunity with them, I highly recommend then as a place of work or living arrangement.
apartment leasing
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLJanuary 21, 2016
great company they give you extensive training .
properties are beautiful. staff is great.
great bonuses. highly recommended.main office in Orlando.
Overall good company
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Farmingville, NYDecember 22, 2015
There have been difficult times with the change over from Tax Credit to Market. As a team, both with the staff here at Vista Ridge as well as upper management, we have pulled through and worked together.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Selling the property
better communication
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLOctober 22, 2015
A day with this company was a great experience . Reviewing compliance documents for local government , and low income housing requirements
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
over worked
Fun-friendly environment
Club Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLAugust 22, 2015
Creating lesson plans, preparing snacks for the children, helping with homework and during activities with the children was a daily routine. I've learned how to be more organized, and management was okay. I was privileged of working with some of the best co-workers you'd imagine. The hardest part of my job was, dismissal of the children. It was times i had to stay longer than expected because parents were not on time when coming to pick of their children. What I enjoyed the most about my job is interacting and gaining relationships with the kids.
Pros
interaction with the children
Cons
not enough hours
Overall, a company I enjoy working for.
Senior Community Director (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 15, 2015
Has been a great company to begin my career for. The ability to advance your career is the most significant aspect. Compensation has been competitive and fair.
Concord Loves their residents
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLAugust 13, 2015
A typical day was opening office, checking move in ready apartment homes to make sure they are ready to show and rent. I learned all aspects of Low Income tax credit. My team where wonderful. The hardest part of my job was all the paper work that comes along with the program of LITC. The most enjoyable pat was seeing the smiles on the residents face.
Pros
Company was a joy to work for.
Cons
Paper work that comes with State requirements
very good
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 29, 2015
Concord is a great company to work with if you want a steady job, good benefits and management is always open to help in any way
I enjoyed my job with Concord and would still be there however the Company had budget cuts and my job was eliminated at the end of the year.
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 21, 2015
My typical day at work we started at 8AM the office opened at 9 AM, I would show apartments if there were any available, enter work orders, set up and take down our Morning Coffee Pots , set up resident activities, Movie, Tea Time Afternoon Coffee. Bingo I still call for the Bingo Games, because I still live here. I learned a lot about Seniors, how they have a lot of concerns and they only want someone to listen to them. Concord is based out of Florida so we hardly saw the owner's. I got along fine with my co-worker's, the hardest part of the job would have to be when a resident passed way which is common in this type of Housing .The most enjoyable part of the job was having people say how much they enjoyed living here, also did lease renewals on a monthly basis.
Pros
401K, Pto, Bonus Program, Health Insurance, Rental Discount for living on Premises
Cons
Having my position cut down and then eliminated completley.