Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Professional, productive environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHJune 13, 2013
This is a non-profit healthcare agency with caring people who work diligently every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in this supportive environment with coworkers who care.
Impressive staff and management
Concord Regional Visiting Nurse (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHOctober 7, 2012
On a typical day I resolve data collisions, troubleshoot software defects and data integrity issues, develop custom reports and test software fixes and updates.

My favorite part of my job is data analysis and troubleshooting system issues.

The agency is well manage and takes a proactive approach. Staff are committed to high quality service to our patients.
Challenging work, satisfaction in helping others
Manager, Home Assistance Program (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHMay 15, 2012
Every day was busy and stressful. I was proud to have been able to improve the services to our clients, and increase and improve the in-service programs for the staff, who in large part were dedicated employees. Unfortunately, the support needed to get things done in a timely manner was lacking. Many things were out of one's control to fix. Worked within the confines of an intense organization that was going through reorganization with a new, but very competent CEO. Unfortuntely, there was a lot of weeding out to do and that was a slow process.
Pros
helpng the sick and poor
Cons
forty five miles to work.

4.3