Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association Employee Reviews

company appreceation pariesalso alot of inservice educatios
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHAugust 14, 2017
I would go from home to home caring for our clients,Team work was excellent all staff worked together,a very good company tp work for.
the hardest part of my job was the clients, in this line of work I feel if you don't have compassion and enjoy your job you shouldn't be doing it.the most enjoyable part was seeing the clients faces and how greatful they were and are.thats a great feeling. The reason I want to change jobs is to much travel, i am ready to stay in one place, thank you
Great per diem job
Personal care service provider (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHMay 18, 2016
Great way to help other as long as a paycheck is NOT what you need! They will tell you they have clients but can't fill a schedule for you. Odds of having mileage reimbursed is slim. Again if you love helping patients and have down time and money doesn't matter this is for you.
Pros
Helping people remain in their homes
Cons
Lots of driving without reimbursement, light schedules
Professional, productive environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHJune 13, 2013
This is a non-profit healthcare agency with caring people who work diligently every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in this supportive environment with coworkers who care.
Impressive staff and management
Concord Regional Visiting Nurse (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHOctober 7, 2012
On a typical day I resolve data collisions, troubleshoot software defects and data integrity issues, develop custom reports and test software fixes and updates.

My favorite part of my job is data analysis and troubleshooting system issues.

The agency is well manage and takes a proactive approach. Staff are committed to high quality service to our patients.
Challenging work, satisfaction in helping others
Manager, Home Assistance Program (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHMay 15, 2012
Every day was busy and stressful. I was proud to have been able to improve the services to our clients, and increase and improve the in-service programs for the staff, who in large part were dedicated employees. Unfortunately, the support needed to get things done in a timely manner was lacking. Many things were out of one's control to fix. Worked within the confines of an intense organization that was going through reorganization with a new, but very competent CEO. Unfortuntely, there was a lot of weeding out to do and that was a slow process.
Pros
helpng the sick and poor
Cons
forty five miles to work.