Concord Rents Employee Reviews

Interim Pool Monitor/Office Clerk
Front Desk Clerk/ Interim Pool Monitor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 19, 2017
If I was in the office I greeted residents, answered the phones, made copies and shredded documents.

If I worked outside as the pool monitor I'd monitor the pool area, verified pool id cards and kept area safe and clean.
Pros
I lived in the complex and it was a relaxed environment
Cons
Lack of hours
Workplace that challenges the team to always improve
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 6, 2017
Leader in the field of LIHTC housing, challenging place with many opportunities to improve skills. Bringing on new product more slowly than they are disposing of older property.
Pros
opportunity to learn and grow
Cons
shrinking in portfolio size
Good workplace
Program Coordinator, Monster Club (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 4, 2017
Working with the children was great and the staff was very supportive. The job is a permanent part time job. The schedule is great for a parent with young children.
Manipulative and Deceitful Management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLDecember 4, 2017
Poor Management. Grounds not managed well. Would not respond to clients needs. Price gauging. Cut throat regarding paying (small commissions). Divisive management tactics. Showed favoritism. Being managed by manager that is never there and mostly at home but supposed to be "floating"....etc.
Pros
Quality of buildings
Cons
Poor management.
not good
Building Maintenance Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2017
they really sucked very back stapping a bunch of con artists if you are not good with upper management you can't advance i cant say anything else sorry place to work for
Pros
Cons
alot of cons
Was a productive place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 21, 2017
It is a good company to work for safe and well organized, give you lot of training, safety meeting every Friday, good communication between manager and maintenance staff.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Very good place to work
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 14, 2017
Concord is a very well balanced place to work. Management is very good and you can work on a steady pace. However, there are more competitive companies out there to explore.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Salary
The are seriously evil
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2017
This company has no ethics, no regard for their employees. Trust me, run. After several years with them I'm soooooo glad I'm not there anymore. It's really sad, they don't care about their residents either. They push you to take application fees even though you have 40-60 people on the waiting list.
Cons
No regard for its employees or resident's
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 17, 2017
I was a leasing professional for concord for one year. I loved working with my team and assisting the residents with various issues. It can be a little stressful but it's part of the job. My problem with working there was the manager and the regional manager. They were the worst managers ever. They made the lives of the employees and residents a nightmare. I did everything that asked me to so and it was never enough. The workplace environment was consistently threatening.. No job security and upper mgmt or human resources does nothing to help you. I felt stressed and began to hate my job. There are plenty of other property mgmt companies out there that treat its employees very well.. run away from this one. Pay is the lowest in the area and it's not worth it.
Pros
Exoerience
Regional training manager
Regional Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 10, 2017
Responsible for the training and implementation of company policies and procedures from new menus to hourly and manager training. Responsible for 9 stores helping to keep them clean and compliant through consistent training and visitaion
Pros
good work environment
Cons
lots of travel
A company dedicated to individual and team growth.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 9, 2017
Concord Management was an excellent employer. Team culture at individual sites often affected job satisfaction. I loved the fact that they provided paid training and opportunities for advancement and earning certifications.
Pros
Paid Training.
Cons
Team cohesion was often reflection of local management.
Tough company
Property Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2017
They don't care about your personal life. its all about how fast you can get things done with little regards to the well being of the employees. It use to be a good company.
Pros
its a job
Cons
say good bye to a healthy personal life style
the regional manager don't care about there employees
Maintenance Senior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2017
they some many problems on money budget, and they don't wanted to paid you, but they need you do work for 3. just by you self. and them you need to take the oncall for more then one property at the same time.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Could pay better not bare minimum
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 15, 2017
Job is a job ... could pay better for experienced workers not be willing to hire someone outside of company more money but low ball employees with promotion
Pros
Pto .401k
They were ok
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJune 28, 2017
The company is good but some of the people aren't. They have good benefits and offer all type of paid training. It had its up's and downs but really a learning experience
Property Manager
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJune 27, 2017
I enjoyed working for Concord. I learned a lot, met some really great people in the employees of the company and in the residents who reside at the properties. Had a lot of laughs and a lot of stress. Made decent money, nice compensations available. Many long term employees.
Horrible! Save yourself a lot of grief!!
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 14, 2017
I worked for this company for many years. I gave them everything but blood and made them a lot of money. The ultimate goal of Concord is to eliminate as many paid positions on site and replace them with Corporate, which ultimately takes away from the resident quality of living. Isn't that supposed to be our goal...happy residents and profitable portfolios? Communication within is horrible and rather than listening to their employees they just eliminate positions and rehire. Years ago this was a wonderful company to work for and it saddens me where they are today.
Pros
Beautiful construction, spacious floorplans
Cons
Too many to list
Good company but no longer growing
Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 14, 2017
Operational income decreasing and will continue to shrink operations based on Ownership decisions.

Business income entirely dependent on maintaining certain, current fiscal policies.
Great experience
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 7, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for Concord Mgt as an after school coordinator. The workplace environment was enjoyable. Overall, I learned great management tips and have gained valuable insight on how to conduct myself in a professional manner.
Pros
Great experience working with kids
Cons
Laid off in the Summer
Fair place to work
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLMay 29, 2017
Avg. Monday-Friday work week consisting of 8 hour days. Required to be on-call every other week on a 24/7 schedule. This creates a lack of personal/family time. Maintenance staff does not receive overtime pay for on-call work. Maintenance Staff also does not receive any sort of incentive or performance bonuses while office staff and middle/upper management continue to receive bonuses.
Pros
Excellent compensation and benifits
Cons
Poor division between work and personal life. Comp time in lieu of overtime pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concord Rents. Our community is ready to answer.