Concorde Career College

Concorde Career College Employer Reviews

Good Company
Senior Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Worked hard to help company to be successful. Need help with turnover
Most of the ratings were n/a, because it was not a job.
Surgical Technology (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: great learning atmosphere.
Cons: the job market was saturated with surgical techs in california.
The surgical Technology program provided extensive experience in various hospitals with hands on surgical experience.
Great place to work partime.
Instructor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great part time job
Cons: no advancement.
Great job for part time to learn and help others learn. Pleasant environment.
Very busy, fast-paced environment
CAMPUS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Aurora, COOctober 30, 2014
Concorde is a great place to work. They have great benefits and it keeps me busy and there is a great variety of work.
Respiratory Student
Respiratory Therapy Student (Former Employee), San Diego CaliforniaOctober 11, 2014
You get out what you put it. Put more in and demand more in return. There are a lot of knowledge and opportunity available but, you must sometimes insist, check progress and insist further.
Nice environment and friendly people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 2, 2014
I went to college here for Medical Assistant. i did not get hired through my extership site and still in search for a job in my field.
Employer provides ability to grow within your position
Senior Graduate Employment Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2014
I enjoyed working in the Graduate Employment Department and was sad to leave this position
Fun and very pruductive workplace
Dental Assistant Instructor (Current Employee), Portland, ORAugust 20, 2014
Vey nice place to work, would work for them if they were in the state of georgia
Highly qualified administrative professional with diversified qualifications
Receptionist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: seeing students reach their goals
A typical day at work is a very fast pace, high volume, customer service environment. Working independently, I've learned how to manage my time and multi-task. I enjoy working in a diverse environment with multi-level management. The most difficult part of my job is working through obstacles that are beyond my control. However, in dealing with these obstacles, I've learned how to handle different situations positively.
RN/ LVN Clinical Instructor (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXAugust 3, 2014
Great place to work. Enjoy working here. work weekends only. Co workers very helpful. Have had many changes in management over the last few months. Hoping this will stable out
Concorde Career College
Clinical/Clerical Dental Assistant (Student) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: tearchers tried there hardest to teach everyone
Cons: not enough time to learn everything in 9 months, not enough one on one with the students and teachers.
This school is good for a couple things, the main thing is the teachers are great but the other staff seems to not know whats going on because they have too much on there plate. But overall I would have liked to of had more one on one with the teachers to understand more and 1 month per class for 9 months is simply not enough time to learn everything, especially with classes that are about 15 plus students. Also I would have liked to of been taught how the dental field is in today world with the technology so invcanced instead of learning the old school way. I understand its better to learn the old way but its also better to learn the new way as well. I think they should have made the program about 2 years so that way we are fully prepaired for the field. I simply went out into the field on my externship and found out that a couple of the girls I worked with went to the same school and was each taught different things even though we went for the same program and different times of the day and so my point is when I first started there it was overwhelming because I didnt know the stuff they wanted me to do because I wasnt taught it but the other people that went to the same school did get taught it. I feel like there should be one criterea for every single class regardless if the teachers are the same or different. Overall I graduated and was proud of myself for doing it along with learning things in the field I didnt learn in school.
school
student (Former Employee), memphis tnJuly 22, 2014
its a good school to attend to learn and experience the medical field.
First Aid, C.P.R, taking vitals, drawing blood
Medical Assistant/Clinical (Former Employee), inland empireJune 28, 2014
Pros: able to take in alot of knowledge.
Cons: n/a
First Aid, C.P.R, taking vitals, drawing blood, helping people by keeping them patient and not wanting to leave if things were to busy at times.
No comment
Program Director, HIM Program (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 7, 2014
Pros: no comment.
Cons: no comment.
Students in the program were super! I prefer not to comment any further than that.
Awesome place to work for!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2014
Pros: changing lives healthcare education, continually growing field new clinical programsdental hygiene, occupational therapy assistant, physical therapist assistant
Cons: managment
typical day at work was very exciting, the people i worked with felt like family. I worked for Concorde for 2 years, yet there was no room to grow. The president of the campus was the most genuine person I've ever met. would most likely recommend this company to a friend!
The hardest part of the job was to have the management do more for the employees.
Productive, fast paced environment with large variety of tasks
Registrar, Academic Affairs (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 18, 2014
Pros: laid back culture, results driven
Cons: poor leadership
Day to day operations are based on the academic calendar of program start and end dates. Leadership at the school is not strong
Great school
Student (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 14, 2014
Great Education with many opportunities to learn LVN skills
Supportive management
Patient Care Tech Instructor (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 23, 2014
The management was supportive and understanding. Particularly when it came to family emergencies of the instructors, such as myself.
Fantastic Staff
Psychology & Professionalism Instructor (Current Employee), Garden Grove, CAApril 17, 2014
Love working with the staff and students there.

Friendly atmosphere and other instructors work together really well
Great Team, Helpful, Challenging
Didactic & Clinical Instructor (Current Employee), Garden Grove, CAApril 16, 2014
Pros: seeing students succeed. securing new contracts.
Cons: limited space for labs
I prepare lectures and labs for my students. Visit students at their internship sites to review student performance. Assist in securing contracts with other facilities where students grow in their skills and knowledge.

1 2 3

About Concorde Career College

Concorde Career Colleges (CCC) gives students a healthy dose of education. The company provides vocational training in the allied – Read more