Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.

Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. Employee Reviews

The worst job I ever had
Receptionist (Former Employee), San bernardinoApril 7, 2015
Pros: Free lunch once a month
Cons: Terrible management, aggressive students
By far the worst job I have ever had! When I first started it was great I was working with the greatest admissions director and representatives. They taught me a lot about the business world. After she and that team left the worst admissions director came aboard hiring a joke of an admissions team some of them were the ghettoest most unprofessional ignorant people I have ever worked with. Looking back I realize I sould of reported her many times to human resources for the way she treated me. I was totally discriminated and treated poorly and unprofessionally by her. I'm actually glad the old washed up admissions director let me go even though it was a bogus reason and a lie. I found a better career with the best benefits a company can provide. My advice is to stay away get your experience and get out!
Not a good place to be
nursing instructor (Former Employee), dallas, txMarch 9, 2015
Cons: no training, high levels of incivility, dismal clinical sites, poor communication
No training provided to instructors, very limited communication of what is expected; clinical sites are dismal; students have a sense of entitlement and high levels of incivility. Students are never held accountable for their unacceptable behavior from dean and president of school. Drug testing of students is done in house and incorrectly. Inconsistent results are never followed up. Nurses now are not going to be able to even get a job with just an associate degree due to hospitals wanting magnet status, Baylor and THR won't hire non-bachelor degreed nurses, and the quality of the program is very low. This program should honestly be out of business
students come last
front office (Former Employee), san bernardinoJanuary 25, 2015
Cons: low pay
There is nothing positive about this school, I feel sorry for the students, Concorde only cares about money, students and staff mean nothing to them.
Worst company horrible place
Executive (Former Employee), Miramar flDecember 11, 2014
Pros: nothing at all
Cons: everything is bad at this place
Stealing money from students, idiots run the company
Corp leaders are a joke
Opportunities to help students
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mission, KSSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: the learning environment
A typical day at work was very busy with lots of interaction with students. I learned to multi-task and categorize the importance of certain responsibilities. My co-workers were a joy to work with. The hardest thing about my job was if a student failed their class and had to be dismissed. The enjoyable thing was seeing students complete their courses and go into the workforce as registered nurses.
Stay away...
faculty (Former Employee), Miramar, FlJune 9, 2013
Pros: high salary
Cons: terrible enviroment
The fact that this school is still open is amazing. Super non-compliance issues, its a free for all. Students are just shuffled around without regard and the faculty are just as clueless. They pay well to compensate the terrible work environment. Serious issues with this school.

Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. Salaries