Concorde Career Colleges Employee Reviews in United States

A great place to work and learn
Campus President (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 14, 2014
Concorde Career Colleges cares about student success and it shows. Concorde values the innovative input of dedicated employees and management appreciates staff and faculty who go above and beyond to help students succeed.
Poor management, great students flexible
Medical Assisting Instructor (Former Employee) –  San Diego,CaDecember 10, 2014
My job was very rewarding. Educate adults to enter the workforce, share knowledge and see them succeed. We did not have a Dean for 1 year, no raises in 2 years, and lack of management skills on our director.
The school is very nice however lack of teaching materials, in need of updated equipment which made it hard to teach with up to date techniques.
The hardest part is behavioral discipline of adults.
The most enjoyable involving the students in real life scenarios and role plays to help them understand the workplace.
Overall I really enjoyed working there, even without the proper materials I learned to compensate and made learning interesting for the students.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short lunches, no real breaks, lack of leadership
Changing Industry
Academic Publications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mission, KSMarch 27, 2014
Challenges to new federal mandates, as well as entrenched manual paper systems versus cost cutting, tech savvy electronic formats.
Pros
kind employees
Cons
challenges to embracing change
Concorde
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  CAFebruary 3, 2014
I'm still pretty new here and I only teach 1 class, so I don't get a chance to deal with a lot of the day to day environment. The best thing about this place has been the staff/instructors who have been very helpful to me getting adjusted.
Do not work there!
instructor (Former Employee) –  ArlingtonFebruary 3, 2014
This is absolutely the worst place ever! They are vindictive and are always covering stuff up with the BON. They do whatever they need to do to make money from students. Your license is definitely on the line when you work for them. I know I worked there for many years and tell students that they should go somewhere else. That place is all about money instead of students success and this is out of the mouth of the president. She plainly stated that concorde is about profit.
Fun place
Insurance Instructor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2012
Very fun place to instruct and prepare students for their futures.
Pros
management
Cons
n/a
Great Place to work
Pharmacy Technician Instructor (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 8, 2012
Was a great place to work , Great satisfaction knowing I helped people find a new career , and gave them the tools to succeed in the field of pharmacy
Pros
very student friendly
Cons
not enough students

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concorde Career Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3