Concordia Publishing House Employee Reviews in United States

No room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2016
Enjoyed teamwork with fellow workers. I enjoyed designing brochures and other graphic work. I enjoyed training fellow employees on computer basics, working with shipping and receiving of merchandise (bibles, etc.). I looked at saving the company money and was able to do that enormously after seeing how wasteful certain items were being handled.
Cons
Short breaks and short lunches
Great Company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2014
The atmosphere here is one that you can tell this company truly feels that their employees are family. They strive really hard to maintain great customer services and products.
Fantastic place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St Louis MoAugust 2, 2013
Very professional and pleasant atmosphere. Enjoyable place to work. I learned a lot about caring for others as well as myself.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
none that i was aware of
Great time every day serving seminary students and faculty
Currently bookstore manager at Concordia Seminary. (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MissouriMarch 2, 2012
Concordia Publishing House is a great place to work. Very family oriented. I have enjoyed the many opportunities. Started out in the bookstores, but then able to move to Marketing. I marketed church supplies. Now I am back in the bookstores working on the campus of Concordia Seminary.
Pros
great benefits

4.2