Concordia Publishing House Employee Reviews in United States

No room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2016
Enjoyed teamwork with fellow workers. I enjoyed designing brochures and other graphic work. I enjoyed training fellow employees on computer basics, working with shipping and receiving of merchandise (bibles, etc.). I looked at saving the company money and was able to do that enormously after seeing how wasteful certain items were being handled.
Cons
Short breaks and short lunches
Great Company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2014
The atmosphere here is one that you can tell this company truly feels that their employees are family. They strive really hard to maintain great customer services and products.
a place with single mission mindfulness.......... doing good for people
Photographer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis MOFebruary 4, 2013
Taught me how to work with various teams of people to bring book and ad projects in on or before dead line with an eye to keeping them in budget.
Great time every day serving seminary students and faculty
Currently bookstore manager at Concordia Seminary. (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MissouriMarch 2, 2012
Concordia Publishing House is a great place to work. Very family oriented. I have enjoyed the many opportunities. Started out in the bookstores, but then able to move to Marketing. I marketed church supplies. Now I am back in the bookstores working on the campus of Concordia Seminary.
Pros
great benefits

Want to know more about Concordia Publishing House?

Ask a question