Concur Employee Reviews

Culture change due to SAP acquisition
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 14, 2017
Was a great place to work when the founders were there and still involved. Unfortunately, things have drastically changed since all of their departures from the company - as well as many of the other talented leaders who helped get Concur to the success level it has now.
Pros
Great product - easy to get your head around what they are selling
Cons
Unseasoned leaders reporting to CEO, Big corporation policies and procedures are now mandated by SAP - gone is the entrepreneurial spirit
Great variety of diversity within various departments. Huge company that is continually growing, advancing, and making smart business moves.
Content Creator (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 30, 2017
I loved my time at Concur. The iXp program for interns was truly a once in a lifetime experience for me. My manger was so on top of her game, organized and on top of her game.
Pros
Lots of perks such as stocked fridges and coffee machines on every floor.
Cons
Very competitive company internally and externally.
Relaxing Environment
Global Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 15, 2017
Great culture and work life balance. Was given challenging and important projects. Great team, and a group of people willing to reach out and help. Interned for 12 weeks.
Concur Review
Senior Pricing Analyst and Data Analytics Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 12, 2017
My current role is very challenging and fulfilling. I have weekly interactions with executives, and leaders throughout the company. I have been instrumental in contract negotiations and data analysis. Managers are typical to other companies. Career growth is not a focus.
Heavy worload
Implementation Project Manager, Sol (Former Employee) –  Home OfficeNovember 12, 2017
Project load is much too heavy, resulting in weekend and night work in order to keep on top of the client requirements.

Expansion projects are typically sold in blocks of time with the assumption the client can handle the majority of the effort, whereas reality is quite different.
Great company to work for
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 2, 2017
Extremely fast paced sales positions with an average sales cycle of just 45 days. Flexible work environment makes for some nice extra perks. Biggest problem within the organization is the inability to report poor management in a confidential manner.
Cons
No formal way to share opinion about poor managers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNOctober 23, 2017
I took inbound calls and logged the calls, return calls and worked emails. Very family oriented company. Job can get stressful with all the calls that come in.
Think tank with super intelligent people.
Senior Director, Technical Client Development (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 2, 2017
Strong Management, extremely fast paced environment. The culture is inclusive and full of energy. The challenge with a fast-paced role is the challenge of managing work /life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is the development of team members and the satisfaction of strong client relationships.
Pros
Great Benefits, Fun People, Work hard/play hard. Community service advantages.
Cons
Slow to release new products, work life balance, acquisition challenges with SAP
Difficult after acquisition
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Home-officeSeptember 27, 2017
Integration has been a difficult process under SAP. You are not micromanaged and given the opportunity to succeed and prove your abilities. Travel is manageable.
Nothing Bad to Say.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 5, 2017
Great vibe walking into the office every day. Relatively young workforce and everyone is very well connected internally. Even with 7000+ employees the company still feels like a small business (good and bad thing).
Pros
Plenty of opportunity to move in all directions.
Cons
Everyone is a manager...
Great Place to work
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2017
Hard work but good pay depending where you live of course. Management was good. I never felt out of contact with management or fellow employees. Clients are cool too.
Career Path is not visible
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 7, 2017
No mention or communication about a potential career path as a permanent employee.

Contractors are kept out of the loop on most decisions, communication by managers is not there.
Cool working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 4, 2017
My colleagues turned into family. I really enjoyed working for Concur. My supervisors has provided superb guidance on how to work efficiently and effectively.
growing business - market leader
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 12, 2017
There is a huge culture shift occurring as the transition of Concur to an SAP company continues. There is great opportunity for growth. The types of positions that have opportunity has changed with the dynamics of moving to the larger org. Many more options with this large org.
Pros
Big company resources
Cons
loss of smaller company connection
Good, not for everyone
Market Development Representative (Former Employee) –  maidenhead, londonJuly 5, 2017
worked at concur for 4 months, very repetitive day. get in, call, call, call, call, go home. repeat the next day.

cold calling was the thing i hated most, which is why i say its not for everyone. if you enjoy the word "no" all the time, you will do just fine. the co workers were very nice and the culture of the business definitely defines who they are and what they do.
Pros
work space environment is FUN
Cons
get used to companies telling you NO
Great workplace
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 22, 2017
Loved the people and the culture here! The work given to me was very appropriate for my position. I had a lot of freedom regarding the direction of my work, yet was given direction when asked.
Fantastic place to work
Implementation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Remote - Cincinnati, OHApril 21, 2017
I really truly enjoy working for Concur. A typical day of work consists of, but is not limited to:
- Program Management
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Schedule and lead meetings (internal/external)
Relaxed workplace with great company culture
Product Portfolio & Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 4, 2017
Had a very awesome internship here the summer of my sophomore year. Working on the product portfolio and management team, I learned a lot just by being surrounded by a great team and all the resources Concur had to offer.
Good opportunity. Great product
Regional Sales Executive - Higher Education (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 3, 2017
Great experience. Good working environment with a company that is a leader in the space. Terrific opportunity to be successful for the right person.
PROGRAM OWNER (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 28, 2017
Great place to work. Great culture, people are fantastic, time off is top exceptional. No one ever says "That's not my job", people seriously try to make the right decision for the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concur. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3