Concur

Concur Employee Reviews

productivity, fun place to work, very good co-workers, excelent managers
ARC settlement processing (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: not really
Open applications

Internet explorer
Microsoft outlook
ARC (each different account number)
Back office data
GDS (sabre, amadeus word span)
Excel

As many of the account have errors. Each error need to be work individually and check in the GDS (Global Distribution Service) for each passenger travel needs
I Concur
Client Services Supervisor (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 10, 2015
Pros: PTO, Work from home, Corporate Bonus, benefits package
Concur is overall great company to work for. Offering amazing benefits such at 22 days off PTO to start. There is career opportunities to those who speak up and let there ambitions be know
Its good
Regional Sales Executive, Small Business (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNApril 29, 2015
Concur is a great place to work. Managers are pretty understanding when it comes to work life balance.
Benefits are good. Plenty of PTO days.
Fast Pace Environment
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), TXApril 10, 2015
Pros: Global team environment
Cons: High Productivity; Lack of Communication
The company encourages creativity and hard work.
Provides the opportunity to work with a global team.
The company does not invest in their employees, but each year requires increased productivity.
GReat place to work
Regional Sales Executive, Canada (Former Employee), Home OfficeFebruary 3, 2015
lot's of great people and some cool product to sell. A typical sales role though with loads of emphasis on forecast and hard selling.
Productive and creative atmosphere. Friendly work space.
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Vienna, VAFebruary 1, 2015
My internship at Concur offered me my first glimpse into the working world. I worked the typical 9am to 5pm workday, and found myself surrounded by co-workers who worked hard and enjoyed what they did. I learned so much about how an office is run, and how to integrate myself into that lifestyle. The hardest part of my job was attempting projects that put me outside my comfort zone. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning skills that will hopefully apply to my future career.
This was a very good company to work for.
ASSISTANT DATA ANALYST / CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great social events
Cons: i cannot think of any cons
I liked the Corporate feeling of this company. I really enjoyed when we had social events. They really knew how to pull it off. I was helping at the front reception desk with relieving the switchboard, This gave me a chance to get to know everybody. I did enjoy greeting the people who entered and announcing them to the person who they were there to see.
Laid-back environment with high ethics.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Allen, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: free yoga classes, weekly lunches, monthly team lunches and quarterly team events.
Cons: working through 2 acquisitions in 1 year.
Constant multi-tasking working for a great group of execs. Fast-paced, lots of travel planning, dealing with confidential internal and external information.

Management is terrific! Always supportive and easy to deal with.

Co-workers are easy-going, cooperative and hard working.

Last-minute change of priorities.

The people.
Performance-based culture that rewards risk and failing (and recovering) quickly
Senior Employee Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Bellevue, WADecember 30, 2014
Pros: great offices, commute options, benefits, and meaningful work.
Cons: can take some time to carve your niche.
Lots of high performing individuals in every business unit. Often creates a sense of fear and mistrust, unfortunately. Pockets of genuinely wonderful people depending on the team.
Great environment
Segment Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNDecember 4, 2014
Concur has a tremendous culture. They allow you to give input no matter your "rank". With that being said, there is a ton of leadership which may be involved within each roll. You work cross-functionally on most projects to get the job done. It's a great environment.
Concur is a cloud-based company focused on increasing employee productivity by making business travel, expense and invoice mgmt a better experience!
Senior Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee), Danville, CAAugust 5, 2014
I do what I love and love what I do.

I've gained so much technical knowledge and strategic thinking (along with SIMPLE thinking!) over the years which would lend itself well and bring value and success to any organization.

I continually gain insight, knowledge, collaborative thinking and mentor ability from the many tribes of colleagues I surround myself with.

The most difficult part of my job is – more... shutting down my computer at then end of each day- I love seeing the "Docusign via Docusign" emails that come in.

The most enjoyable part of my day are my interactions with clients, partners (whom I consider clients) and my internal colleagues which bring me appreciation, joy and job satisfaction in depth of all angles of knowledge that I gain from them. And the "Docusign via Docusign" emails... – less
Supporting Clients with Concur Cliqbook Travel issues with the tool
Executive Account Client Support Analyst (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: good vacation 27 days a year
Cons: lack of back up help. i was the only one on my desk
My day consist of dealing with Program admins with Concur/Cliqbook travel issues using the tool. The hardest part of the job was when I was unable to correct the issue in questions and needed to escalate the issue.The most enjoyable part on my job was the relationships I created with our clients..
Phenomenal people, positive growth environment, go-forward plan for improving infrastructure
Global Operations Program Manager (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 17, 2014
Pros: numerous internal social events, transparency across key business leaders
Cons: infrastructure in a state of development/improvement
The last four years have been both wonderful and challenging, with a lot of growth seen as a result. The hardest part of the job has been working in an environment where project and employee success measures have been fairly gray; however, my team and direct manager have been amazing at working through the fog and finding meaningful success with positive cross-functional impact.
Excellent Company
ETS2 Project Manager (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 16, 2014
I am very pleased with my experiences at Concur. I have a lot of responsibility in a dynamic environment and work with a lot of dedicated people.
Productive and fun workplace
Employee (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJune 3, 2014
Pros: free pop, great benefits
Cons: no structure
Concur had great social gatherings for their employees but some department there was no structure and procedures needed to be streamlined and changed.
fast paced environment
Anonymous (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 29, 2014
Concur is a fast paced environment. It can be challenging to get a handle on the data necessary to make business decisions.
Great company~
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 24, 2014
Outstanding company and it's a pleasure working here. Great work/life balance, outstanding innovation.
Concur -- a highly recommended employer
Marketing Research Intern - SMB North America (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Concur's culture is phenomenal, the work is intense but impactful, and it's an all-around great place to work.
Busy working environment and friendly co-workers
Auditing Clerk (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and lunches, free snack food, outdoor patio
My primary task in Concur, Inc was receipt handling. I prepared expense reports, scanned and upload them to the company's system for our clients to view electronically. I also worked with invoices by doing the same as with expense reports. However, preparing invoices require more attention because after uploading them to the system, clients do not have chance to review the prepared invoices. Auditors – more... work on these invoices shortly after they are uploaded to the system where they are accessed electronically. My co-workers are fun and very friendly. I wouldn't say there's anything hard about the job. However, because it involves money I made sure I pay close attention to what I was doing. I worked in the pace I was most comfortable with but still manage to finish the tasks on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was almost always doing something. I like being busy because it makes the day go by faster. The supervisor that I worked with was very nice and welcoming. Likewise, the manager was very understanding and was willing to listen to what employees had to say. – less
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table
Intern (Former Employee), Redmond, WAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: great employees, co workers, and managers
It was just Data entry. There's not much to explain.
I enjoyed the freedom aspect of it. everyone does there work with freedom. of course it needs to get done, but everyone works hard and enjoys the free workspace.
Headquarters