Concur Employee Reviews in United States

Flexible work options
Presales Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  VirtualMarch 11, 2016
Coworkers are friendly. Provides flexible work from home options.
Salary not up to industry average. Career path not clearly defined.
Worst job in my career
Sr. Travel Account manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 15, 2015
There was never a work life balance & Senior management does NOT care about you.
After I left I was talking with a job recruiter who told me this company has a reputation of " burn them & churn them"
The company mentality is all work!!!! 7 days a week.
Yes you will be compensated very good but you are living only to work.
Kiss your family life good buy.

It's all a numbers game.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No work life balance
Concur was Amazing
Client success manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 16, 2015
The sale of the company led to concurs entire culture change. Middle management leave something to be desired. Work/life balance is Ok.
outsources
Travel & expense management SAAS provider (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 31, 2016
outsources, doesn't care about employees, very bad company some friendly smart employees bought out by SAP. A terrible example of a veteran with an honorable discharge is terminated while foreigners working on a visa promoted.
Fast paced, Revenue-focused, highly competitive work place
Client Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 18, 2016
you drive the activity to generate revenue in your territory. You must be self-sufficient, a self-learner and driven by competition to succeed.
the job consists of connecting with existing clients to sell additional products. Much of the sales success depends on timing, luck and territory.
Excellent Company, Excellent People
Senior Channel Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 3, 2015
I worked at concur for nearly 8 years from 2001-2008 and during that time I worked with and reported to some of the most quality people I've ever met. This was a once in a lifetime place to work!
Pros
Cons
Work/Life balance was way, way off back in those days
Fast-paced, innovative and fun!
IT Architect (Current Employee) –  Redmond WAMarch 14, 2012
The reason Concur has so many loyal customers is because our company culture puts an emphasis on employees, customers, integrity and innovation. Working here means being passionate about what you do and never blaming others.

Employee benefits are generous and all levels of management are accessible. Office accommodations are very nice and well maintained. Opportunities for professional growth and promotion are readily available and it's common to find people who have moved from entry-level to much higher positions.

Flexible schedules, free beverages and ride share subsidies are other perks that help make working here even more fun.
Pros
solid management and leadership, financially strong, fast growing.
Cons
parking can be difficult for late arrivers, no vacation accrual (use it or lose it).
Dynamic & Innovative market leader with growth creating opportunities
Solution Consultant (Current Employee) –  NortheastJune 21, 2012
Concur is a market leader which continues to innovate creating ongoing opportunities to keep learning and bring new solutions to the client base. The company supports work from home and although has high expectations for delivery of results, also encourages healhty work/life balance. Leaders communicates their vision, setting broad objectives and principles and has a deep management team, most with many years of tenure able to execute effectively.
Pros
market leader, career growth, good benefits, positive work environment
Cons
extensive work from home can make it tough to meet many people
Great place to work!
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 9, 2016
Such a fun and innovative culture and the employees are all great. Has the startup feel while still a fast-growing company.
A company about opportunity, growth and personal sucess
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 15, 2012
When someone asks me to describe Concur the first thought that comes to mind is “Opportunity”. Opportunity to learn and grow. Opportunity to contribute and be part of a team. Opportunity to be innovative and make a difference in the world. Concur is one of those unique places where you feel as though you have made a key contribution to the bigger plan. They genuinely care about their employees both in career success and personal well-being. Concur prides itself on upholding the core values that the company was built on. Everyone who works here lives and abides by these values which are a key contributor to the unmistakable positive energy and personal success of each individual. I cannot think of a better place to be right now then here at Concur.
Pros
opportunity, sucess, work-life balance, benifits, high energy
Cons
very fast paced, quick turn deadlines, can be stressful
I Concur
Client Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 10, 2015
Concur is overall great company to work for. Offering amazing benefits such at 22 days off PTO to start. There is career opportunities to those who speak up and let there ambitions be know
Pros
PTO, Work from home, Corporate Bonus, benefits package
*Love Concur *
Lead Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 10, 2016
I love working with my Clients - at Concur. I also enjoy working remotely - but having close relationships with my co-workers. A place for "adults" to work and achieve their goals.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Good work environment, but managment lacking in professionalism
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 16, 2016
I was apart of the HR department, mainly assisting with the Permanent Residency Recruitment process. The goal was to prove to the Department of Labor that we were not displacing any U.S. workers for positions held by visa dependent employees. First, we posted the job on various websites and newspaper ads, candidates would apply, and I would review each application to determine if their qualifications met the requirements. If so, I would conduct initial phone interviews, and if their qualifications remained strong, I would then schedule a second phone interview with the hiring manager so they could delve deeper into their experience and skills.
The work in itself was slightly challenging only because this was a different type of recruitment, and after I had tracked and updated all the necessary information, our legal team had to review everything until they submitted the files to DOL (Department of Labor). The legal team would thoroughly review the files and if anything was deemed questionable or needed to be revisited I was responsible for going back and making sure everything was 100% perfect. Overall, I did like the people I worked with, I just felt that management was unprofessional, and were disorganized themselves, which made my ability to do my job a little more challenging. I was grateful for the experience, but in the end the role just wasn't a good fit for me, or my future goals.
Pros
Nice people, lots of food options for lunch, good work/life balance
Cons
Small company=more scrutinizing of employees, unprofessional managment, Recently acquired by SAP so system processes were all over the place
A Great Place to Work and Grow!
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 15, 2012
The company is growing quickly and there is alot of room to advance. Flexible hours and the ability to work from home fosters a great work/life balance. Excellent company culture and they work hard to maintain the small company feel. Competitive pay and benefits.
Pros
great pay, great culture, advancement opportunities, friendly people, plenty of pto, awards trips, strategic partnerships in place, multiple resources.
Cons
due to growth some people can't keep up, sometimes lack of resources
Proud to work here
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 16, 2012
Concur is very focused on technology and I have the opportunity to use some of the latest equipment.
In my time with Concur I've had several opportunities for advancement and feel that I am fairly compensated.
The nature of my particular position requires periodic after-hours and on-call work, which is the only reason I didn't rate work/life balance as 5 stars, however management is flexible with comp time to help make up for that.
Although Concur is over 15 years old and has experienced rapid growth in the past few years, it still has that startup atmosphere in many ways. Due to this rapid growth, there have been some "growing pains" such as organizational changes and increased oversight, but this can be expected as any company matures and makes adjustments to run more efficiently and productively. Because I am participating in this growth, I feel like I am really making a contribution to how things are done here.
Pros
fun atmosphere, new technology, diversity
Cons
workload, work/life balance
Vibrant and growth oriented workplace
Director (Current Employee) –  Redmond WAMarch 16, 2012
Concur offers a wealth of opportunity for those who seek to pursue it. With it's growing global presence, Concur provides an individual career trajectory that also facilitates travel to many parts of the globe, EMEA, APA and of course the domestic US.
For the motivated and energetic individual, there is no shortage of work and possibilities.
The culture at Concur is great, people willing to connect all over the globe, along with some fun monthly moral events mixed in and around the offices.
Pros
monthly paid happy hours
Cons
mid-range compensation
Concur is an exciting place to be!
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 15, 2012
I have been with Concur for two years, and have never been happier or more excited about what I do and the people I work with. The leadership is committed to accelerating our innovation and leadership in the Cloud Computing/Social Enterprise space, and continuing to deliver significant value to companies large and small. There is tremendous growth potential for our company, and for every employee here (or soon to be here). If you are committed to realizing your full potential, and contributing to the success of the team, then I would highly recommend you join Concur.
Pros
innovative technology company, committed to hiring, developing and rewarding great people, great company culture
Cons
healthcare and 401k benefits could be better
productivity, fun place to work, very good co-workers, excelent managers
ARC settlement processing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2015
Open applications

Internet explorer
Microsoft outlook
ARC (each different account number)
Back office data
GDS (sabre, amadeus word span)
Excel

As many of the account have errors. Each error need to be work individually and check in the GDS (Global Distribution Service) for each passenger travel needs
Pros
very good benefits
Cons
not really
Concur has opportunities for everyone regardless of where you are currently in your career.
Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Home Office - PennsylvaniaMarch 14, 2012
I had worked for a Top 500 company for many years, leading multi-year, complex projects. I was looking for something different. I wanted a job where I would look forward to going to work every day. One that offered flexible hours, shorter, less-complex projects and where I could work from home. My dream job!! I became a member of Concur's family one year ago, and I can truly say that I love my job!! They had everything that I wanted, and I was getting paid very well for something that I enjoy doing. The benefits are great and there are so many opportunities for growth and advancement. Concur has a 5-star rating in my book!!
Pros
work from home, flexible hours, opportunities for growth and advancement
Cons
i haven't found any cons.
Great Company, Great Culture, Great Experience
Senior Knowledge Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 21, 2012
Having worked for Concur for over a year, I still go to work excited to be a part of something great and innovative. I have not ever worked for a company that not only says that the culture is like family, but also lives that mantra everyday. Everyone understands that they are critical to the success of the company and the leadership team regularly reinforces that with the employees. Additionally the leadership team does not sit off in an ivory tower, inaccessible to everyone. They are out in the office everyday, grabbing conversations with you. Finally, I would say that working at Concur has afforded me many diverse experiences that I can add to my tool belt that I might not have gotten with any other company.
Pros
open family-like culture, accessible leadership team, remote working supported, great health & retirement benefits, wide-array of job-related experiences to be had

4.4