Concur Employee Reviews

*Love Concur *
Lead Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 10, 2016
I love working with my Clients - at Concur. I also enjoy working remotely - but having close relationships with my co-workers. A place for "adults" to work and achieve their goals.
Pros
Flexibility
Excellent Company, Excellent People
Senior Channel Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 3, 2015
I worked at concur for nearly 8 years from 2001-2008 and during that time I worked with and reported to some of the most quality people I've ever met. This was a once in a lifetime place to work!
Pros
Cons
Work/Life balance was way, way off back in those days
Concur was Amazing
Client success manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 16, 2015
The sale of the company led to concurs entire culture change. Middle management leave something to be desired. Work/life balance is Ok.
Decent work environment.
Client Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 30, 2015
Pretty decent work. Challenging environment. Bad work hours. Difficult clientele. Opportunity for growth. Bad location
Pros
Decent location . Challenging environment
Cons
Bad work hours
Worst job in my career
Sr. Travel Account manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 15, 2015
There was never a work life balance & Senior management does NOT care about you.
After I left I was talking with a job recruiter who told me this company has a reputation of " burn them & churn them"
The company mentality is all work!!!! 7 days a week.
Yes you will be compensated very good but you are living only to work.
Kiss your family life good buy.

It's all a numbers game.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No work life balance
Concur is a top company for assisting Travelers with their travel plans and reimbursement in a timely manner.
Audit Services Processor (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 1, 2015
I have learned about Auditing and Invoice Capture job responsibilities. I have a great group of co-workers. A fun team building activity was attending a Twins game.
Pros
Monthly free breakfast. Free coffee, tea, soda, juice and popcorn.
productivity, fun place to work, very good co-workers, excelent managers
ARC settlement processing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2015
Open applications

Internet explorer
Microsoft outlook
ARC (each different account number)
Back office data
GDS (sabre, amadeus word span)
Excel

As many of the account have errors. Each error need to be work individually and check in the GDS (Global Distribution Service) for each passenger travel needs
Pros
very good benefits
Cons
not really
I Concur
Client Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 10, 2015
Concur is overall great company to work for. Offering amazing benefits such at 22 days off PTO to start. There is career opportunities to those who speak up and let there ambitions be know
Pros
PTO, Work from home, Corporate Bonus, benefits package
Its good
Regional Sales Executive, Small Business (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 29, 2015
Concur is a great place to work. Managers are pretty understanding when it comes to work life balance.
Benefits are good. Plenty of PTO days.
Fast Pace Environment
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  TXApril 10, 2015
The company encourages creativity and hard work.
Provides the opportunity to work with a global team.
The company does not invest in their employees, but each year requires increased productivity.
Pros
Global team environment
Cons
High Productivity; Lack of Communication

Want to know more about Concur?

Ask a question
GReat place to work
Regional Sales Executive, Canada (Former Employee) –  Home OfficeFebruary 3, 2015
lot's of great people and some cool product to sell. A typical sales role though with loads of emphasis on forecast and hard selling.
Productive and creative atmosphere. Friendly work space.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 1, 2015
My internship at Concur offered me my first glimpse into the working world. I worked the typical 9am to 5pm workday, and found myself surrounded by co-workers who worked hard and enjoyed what they did. I learned so much about how an office is run, and how to integrate myself into that lifestyle. The hardest part of my job was attempting projects that put me outside my comfort zone. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning skills that will hopefully apply to my future career.
This was a very good company to work for.
ASSISTANT DATA ANALYST / CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
I liked the Corporate feeling of this company. I really enjoyed when we had social events. They really knew how to pull it off. I was helping at the front reception desk with relieving the switchboard, This gave me a chance to get to know everybody. I did enjoy greeting the people who entered and announcing them to the person who they were there to see.
Pros
great social events
Cons
i cannot think of any cons
Laid-back environment with high ethics.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Constant multi-tasking working for a great group of execs. Fast-paced, lots of travel planning, dealing with confidential internal and external information.

Management is terrific! Always supportive and easy to deal with.

Co-workers are easy-going, cooperative and hard working.

Last-minute change of priorities.

The people.
Pros
free yoga classes, weekly lunches, monthly team lunches and quarterly team events.
Cons
working through 2 acquisitions in 1 year.
Performance-based culture that rewards risk and failing (and recovering) quickly
Senior Employee Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 30, 2014
Lots of high performing individuals in every business unit. Often creates a sense of fear and mistrust, unfortunately. Pockets of genuinely wonderful people depending on the team.
Pros
great offices, commute options, benefits, and meaningful work.
Cons
can take some time to carve your niche.
Great environment
Segment Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 4, 2014
Concur has a tremendous culture. They allow you to give input no matter your "rank". With that being said, there is a ton of leadership which may be involved within each roll. You work cross-functionally on most projects to get the job done. It's a great environment.
Concur is a cloud-based company focused on increasing employee productivity by making business travel, expense and invoice mgmt a better experience!
Senior Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Danville, CAAugust 5, 2014
I do what I love and love what I do.

I've gained so much technical knowledge and strategic thinking (along with SIMPLE thinking!) over the years which would lend itself well and bring value and success to any organization.

I continually gain insight, knowledge, collaborative thinking and mentor ability from the many tribes of colleagues I surround myself with.

The most difficult part of my job is shutting down my computer at then end of each day- I love seeing the "Docusign via Docusign" emails that come in.

The most enjoyable part of my day are my interactions with clients, partners (whom I consider clients) and my internal colleagues which bring me appreciation, joy and job satisfaction in depth of all angles of knowledge that I gain from them. And the "Docusign via Docusign" emails...
Supporting Clients with Concur Cliqbook Travel issues with the tool
Executive Account Client Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 6, 2014
My day consist of dealing with Program admins with Concur/Cliqbook travel issues using the tool. The hardest part of the job was when I was unable to correct the issue in questions and needed to escalate the issue.The most enjoyable part on my job was the relationships I created with our clients..
Pros
good vacation 27 days a year
Cons
lack of back up help. i was the only one on my desk
Phenomenal people, positive growth environment, go-forward plan for improving infrastructure
Global Operations Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 17, 2014
The last four years have been both wonderful and challenging, with a lot of growth seen as a result. The hardest part of the job has been working in an environment where project and employee success measures have been fairly gray; however, my team and direct manager have been amazing at working through the fog and finding meaningful success with positive cross-functional impact.
Pros
numerous internal social events, transparency across key business leaders
Cons
infrastructure in a state of development/improvement
Excellent Company
ETS2 Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAJune 16, 2014
I am very pleased with my experiences at Concur. I have a lot of responsibility in a dynamic environment and work with a lot of dedicated people.

4.5