Concur Employee Reviews in United States

outsources
Travel & expense management SAAS provider (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 31, 2016
outsources, doesn't care about employees, very bad company some friendly smart employees bought out by SAP. A terrible example of a veteran with an honorable discharge is terminated while foreigners working on a visa promoted.
Good work environment, but managment lacking in professionalism
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 16, 2016
I was apart of the HR department, mainly assisting with the Permanent Residency Recruitment process. The goal was to prove to the Department of Labor that we were not displacing any U.S. workers for positions held by visa dependent employees. First, we posted the job on various websites and newspaper ads, candidates would apply, and I would review each application to determine if their qualifications met the requirements. If so, I would conduct initial phone interviews, and if their qualifications remained strong, I would then schedule a second phone interview with the hiring manager so they could delve deeper into their experience and skills.
The work in itself was slightly challenging only because this was a different type of recruitment, and after I had tracked and updated all the necessary information, our legal team had to review everything until they submitted the files to DOL (Department of Labor). The legal team would thoroughly review the files and if anything was deemed questionable or needed to be revisited I was responsible for going back and making sure everything was 100% perfect. Overall, I did like the people I worked with, I just felt that management was unprofessional, and were disorganized themselves, which made my ability to do my job a little more challenging. I was grateful for the experience, but in the end the role just wasn't a good fit for me, or my future goals.
Pros
Nice people, lots of food options for lunch, good work/life balance
Cons
Small company=more scrutinizing of employees, unprofessional managment, Recently acquired by SAP so system processes were all over the place
Great place to work!
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 9, 2016
Such a fun and innovative culture and the employees are all great. Has the startup feel while still a fast-growing company.
Fast paced, Revenue-focused, highly competitive work place
Client Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 18, 2016
you drive the activity to generate revenue in your territory. You must be self-sufficient, a self-learner and driven by competition to succeed.
the job consists of connecting with existing clients to sell additional products. Much of the sales success depends on timing, luck and territory.
Flexible work options
Presales Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  VirtualMarch 11, 2016
Coworkers are friendly. Provides flexible work from home options.
Salary not up to industry average. Career path not clearly defined.
*Love Concur *
Lead Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 10, 2016
I love working with my Clients - at Concur. I also enjoy working remotely - but having close relationships with my co-workers. A place for "adults" to work and achieve their goals.
Pros
Flexibility
Excellent Company, Excellent People
Senior Channel Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 3, 2015
I worked at concur for nearly 8 years from 2001-2008 and during that time I worked with and reported to some of the most quality people I've ever met. This was a once in a lifetime place to work!
Pros
Cons
Work/Life balance was way, way off back in those days
Concur was Amazing
Client success manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 16, 2015
The sale of the company led to concurs entire culture change. Middle management leave something to be desired. Work/life balance is Ok.
Decent work environment.
Client Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 30, 2015
Pretty decent work. Challenging environment. Bad work hours. Difficult clientele. Opportunity for growth. Bad location
Pros
Decent location . Challenging environment
Cons
Bad work hours
Worst job in my career
Sr. Travel Account manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 15, 2015
There was never a work life balance & Senior management does NOT care about you.
After I left I was talking with a job recruiter who told me this company has a reputation of " burn them & churn them"
The company mentality is all work!!!! 7 days a week.
Yes you will be compensated very good but you are living only to work.
Kiss your family life good buy.

It's all a numbers game.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No work life balance
Concur is a top company for assisting Travelers with their travel plans and reimbursement in a timely manner.
Audit Services Processor (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 1, 2015
I have learned about Auditing and Invoice Capture job responsibilities. I have a great group of co-workers. A fun team building activity was attending a Twins game.
Pros
Monthly free breakfast. Free coffee, tea, soda, juice and popcorn.
productivity, fun place to work, very good co-workers, excelent managers
ARC settlement processing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2015
Open applications

Internet explorer
Microsoft outlook
ARC (each different account number)
Back office data
GDS (sabre, amadeus word span)
Excel

As many of the account have errors. Each error need to be work individually and check in the GDS (Global Distribution Service) for each passenger travel needs
Pros
very good benefits
Cons
not really
I Concur
Client Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 10, 2015
Concur is overall great company to work for. Offering amazing benefits such at 22 days off PTO to start. There is career opportunities to those who speak up and let there ambitions be know
Pros
PTO, Work from home, Corporate Bonus, benefits package
Its good
Regional Sales Executive, Small Business (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 29, 2015
Concur is a great place to work. Managers are pretty understanding when it comes to work life balance.
Benefits are good. Plenty of PTO days.
Fast Pace Environment
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  TXApril 10, 2015
The company encourages creativity and hard work.
Provides the opportunity to work with a global team.
The company does not invest in their employees, but each year requires increased productivity.
Pros
Global team environment
Cons
High Productivity; Lack of Communication
GReat place to work
Regional Sales Executive, Canada (Former Employee) –  Home OfficeFebruary 3, 2015
lot's of great people and some cool product to sell. A typical sales role though with loads of emphasis on forecast and hard selling.
Productive and creative atmosphere. Friendly work space.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 1, 2015
My internship at Concur offered me my first glimpse into the working world. I worked the typical 9am to 5pm workday, and found myself surrounded by co-workers who worked hard and enjoyed what they did. I learned so much about how an office is run, and how to integrate myself into that lifestyle. The hardest part of my job was attempting projects that put me outside my comfort zone. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning skills that will hopefully apply to my future career.
This was a very good company to work for.
ASSISTANT DATA ANALYST / CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
I liked the Corporate feeling of this company. I really enjoyed when we had social events. They really knew how to pull it off. I was helping at the front reception desk with relieving the switchboard, This gave me a chance to get to know everybody. I did enjoy greeting the people who entered and announcing them to the person who they were there to see.
Pros
great social events
Cons
i cannot think of any cons
Laid-back environment with high ethics.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Constant multi-tasking working for a great group of execs. Fast-paced, lots of travel planning, dealing with confidential internal and external information.

Management is terrific! Always supportive and easy to deal with.

Co-workers are easy-going, cooperative and hard working.

Last-minute change of priorities.

The people.
Pros
free yoga classes, weekly lunches, monthly team lunches and quarterly team events.
Cons
working through 2 acquisitions in 1 year.
Performance-based culture that rewards risk and failing (and recovering) quickly
Senior Employee Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 30, 2014
Lots of high performing individuals in every business unit. Often creates a sense of fear and mistrust, unfortunately. Pockets of genuinely wonderful people depending on the team.
Pros
great offices, commute options, benefits, and meaningful work.
Cons
can take some time to carve your niche.

4.4